Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Yeah? How many times?

Doesn't matter

I do love how the bunch that says we all need weapons to protect ourselves from the Government is now totally cool with the government shooting an unarmed kid over a misdemeanor.

Isn't this the kind of government oppression you say we all need to be arming ourselves against?

Or is that just for white people?

Now I want you to find a post where i ever said guns are to protect me from the government.

Go ahead and prove i ever said that.

BTW I never have. IMO guns are for self defense only. Anyone who thinks a few guns will stop the government from arresting or killing you is almost as much of a moron as you.

I do love how the bunch that says we all need weapons to protect ourselves from the Government is now totally cool with the government shooting an unarmed kid over a misdemeanor.

Isn't this the kind of government oppression you say we all need to be arming ourselves against?

Or is that just for white people?

WOW how the fuck you can twist what Patriots stand for while defending a thug who stole from an immigrate small business owner goes beyond common expectation of comprehension.

This kid stole a box of cigars.

You "Patriots" helped the 1%ers steal the whole fucking middle class.

You talk smack all day about how you needs to have your guns so you can take on the "gummit" when they oppress you.

Shooting a kid in the middle of the street after he surrendered because he stole a $50.00 box of cigars. I can't imagine that being anything but "oppression".

He's a thief and he assaulted the store clerk. he assaulted a cop.

He and he alone is responsible for getting himself shot

'Big Mike' had been 'pushing' people since he was six years old.
It was how he intimidated and bullied others in order to get his way.
Fifteen minutes before he was 'put-down' for good he is seen 'pushing' and threatening a little dude a third his size......why? To 'get his way'. Then he 'pushed' a cop. Why? To intimidate the cop to 'get his way'.
'Big Mike' was the neighborhood bully and everyone was shit-scared of him.
Now nobody has to be afraid of 'Big Mike' again.

And that merits being shot in the middle of the street?

"SURCUMSTANCES"?

Really, Cleetus?

You whine about law abiding citizens owning guns but defend a thug who could have killed that immigrate small business owner. You would be pissed at brown if he had attacked an illegal wouldn't you?

Here is a fact and I have plenty of evidence to back up this claim. If the "gentle giant" did kill the 5 foot immigrant and if the "gentle giant" was not killed, not one network would have reported the incident.

Anything and everything that has any possibility of there being a white on black "crime" the media jumps on it like hyenas on a bleeding wildabeest.

The left wing, race baiting media IS THE REASON we have such racial divide. It sells. It is the narrative they propagate. They need the minorities to remain victims.

Period.

Holder sends in 40 FBI agents to investigate one young black kid's death. It makes me wonder how many FBI agents he sent to Chicago after the 4th of July. I suspect that most of those killed were young black kids.

The death toll from Chicago's bloody holiday rose on Tuesday to 16 after two men who had been shot over the Fourth of July weekend died from their wounds.
Over the course of 84 hours during the Independence Day holiday in Chicago, 82 people were shot, prompting calls from Mayor Rahm Emanuel to put a stop to gun violence in the city.

According to the Chicago Tribune, which keeps a tally of shooting victims, 1,129 have been shot so far this year in Chicago.

Michael Brown is dead. That's a good thing. He can no longer terrorize his neighborhood.

Funny, I don't see his neighborhood being upset that the "bully" was dead.

I see them as upset a cop shot him.

Now why is that, do you think?

Actually most of them have no idea of who he was, other than he was a Black Guy - shot in cold blood by a white cop. And then they see an opportunity to load up on more free shit - so we owe we owe - so off to loot we go.

Yes - it's a good thing another Thug has been taken out, probably saved somebodies life down the road. But we cant base our Justice system on probablies . So - it's a bad thing that he never had his day in court

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't see anything in that video that is worth shooting a man over.

I see an angry argument.

Then why did the thug Brown do it anyway if he knew it could get him killed? :lol:

-Geaux

Because most people don't think they can be shot over an argument.

This cop is going to go to jail for a very long time, and we know what they do to ex-cops in prison.
As I've said, he'll occupy a cell right next to George Zimmerman.

Then why did the thug Brown do it anyway if he knew it could get him killed? :lol:

-Geaux

Because most people don't think they can be shot over an argument.

This cop is going to go to jail for a very long time, and we know what they do to ex-cops in prison.

You don't know this to be true or not, instead of acting a fool why don't you at least let him get a court date set first.:cuckoo:

It's not acting.

Yes they let the situation get out of hand by not reacting quickly enough and arresting violent protestors, but they did not incite a riot. They did not burn and loot.

The left can not accept responsibility for anything, can they?

:eusa_hand: IF THE CHARGE OF ROBBERY IS TRUE, the cops should have arrested the other guy AT THE TIME of the shooting and let it be known that they were both suspects in a violent robbery. Then there would have been no four days of rioting.

Surely you can see that Ernie.

At the time of the riots it was thought to be a "walking while black" stop. If the cops had not been so close hold on information relevant to the stop, they could have prevented much of the violence

Their SWAT team tactics only made matters worse

The problem is, he wasn't stopped for the robbery. Which they have admitted to. He was stopped for walking down the street.
Brown should be in jail, not in the ground.

:eusa_hand: IF THE CHARGE OF ROBBERY IS TRUE, the cops should have arrested the other guy AT THE TIME of the shooting and let it be known that they were both suspects in a violent robbery. Then there would have been no four days of rioting.

Surely you can see that Ernie.

At the time of the riots it was thought to be a "walking while black" stop. If the cops had not been so close hold on information relevant to the stop, they could have prevented much of the violence

The problem is, he wasn't stopped for the robbery. Which they have admitted to. He was stopped for walking down the street.

Why are you leaving out all the details between the time he was stopped and the time he was shot ?

Why are you leaving out all the details between the time he was stopped and the time he was shot ?

I have read what happened a few times. Trust me, I usually support the cop on these things. My uncle was shot in the line of duty. Brown should have been tased etc., not shot while he was running away.

I have read what happened a few times. Trust me, I usually support the cop on these things. My uncle was shot in the line of duty. Brown should have been tased etc., not shot while he was running away.

That assumes a lot of things. There are a lot of things that SHOULD have occurred and everyone could have gone on their merry ways.

He was stopped by cop for walking in the middle of the street. Cop did not know the scumbag had just robbed a store. Brown thought it was for the store robbery...he saw prison time...he attacked officer to go down like a true thug. He went down alright.

What the hell is wrong with people who enjoy the idea of 17 year old kids dying?

Right here. This right here is the essence of what makes every liberal pathetic.

Why aren't you answering her question.

Even if you take the police officer at his word, this is still a pretty bad tragedy.

What should have been a simple misdemeanor arrest turned into a fatal incident.

I thought he had his hands up. Did he have his hands up when he was running away?

Sorry, not buying any of this shit. I'll wait to see what the forensics say.

That assumes a lot of things. There are a lot of things that SHOULD have occurred and everyone could have gone on their merry ways.

Very true.
I am not saying Brown Isn't mostly to blame. I just the cop is partially in the wrong. Trust me, anytime they shoot some drug addict here who attacked the police or pointed a gun/BB gun at the cops, I am 100% behind the cops.
The drug addict who is my child's sperm donor friend was killed by the Cops a few months. I almost openly cheered. You point a BB gun at a cop, expect to be shot.

Forum List

Back