Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

What he did is physically assault a store employee (owner?) who was attempting to prevent him from unlawfully removing (stealing) merchandise. Technically, in every jurisdiction I am aware of, that is known as assault and robbery.

I can't disagree with that. But two wrongs don't make a right and riotously demanding the arrest of a cop who acted lawfully in his confrontation with a belligerent bully who in fact is a known strongarm robber is not the platform from which to demand justice.

Michael Brown is the kind of individual who reflects badly on decent, law-abiding Black people. Attempting to portray Brown as anything other than a violent, bullying criminal conveys an impression of similar character.
The so called evidence of the so called assault merely shows some blurred image of some guy barely touching the shoulder of a guy that confronted him at the door. That's self defense, not assault.

Known strong arm robber... ROFL Your as bad as the people who call consensual sex rape if the girl admits the next day she had a drink that night.

We don't know if these two accused people are even the same accused person let alone guilty of what they have been accused of.

But what we do know for sure is there's a dead teen reportedly with six bullet holes.

So you know he was 35 feet away when the bullet hit the top of his skull?

Besides at a full run a guy who is 6'4" tall can cover 35 feet (if you are right) in a couple seconds so yes his head could have very well been lowered to the point a standing officer could shoot him in the top of his head.

Have you ever even played football in your life?
I played football, and I don't remember being shot six times by a cop.

The so called evidence of the so called assault merely shows some blurred image of some guy barely touching the shoulder of a guy that confronted him at the door. That's self defense, not assault.

Known strong arm robber... ROFL Your as bad as the people who call consensual sex rape if the girl admits the next day she had a drink that night.

We don't know if these two accused people are even the same accused person let alone guilty of what they have been accused of.

But what we do know for sure is there's a dead teen reportedly with six bullet holes.

The one I have isn't exactly blurry and that guy ain't "barely touching a shoulder" `

or he could have been charging the cop with his head down and since the criminal was most likely right handed it makes sense that most of the shots hit his right arm as he was probably leading with it as he charged

Guy, he had five bullets in him before the kill shot. seriously, if he was still charging when the sixth bullet hit him, he was fucking Jason Vorhees.

Guy, he had five bullets in him before the kill shot. seriously, if he was still charging when the sixth bullet hit him, he was fucking Jason Vorhees.

Or on something, Johnson def. seems out of it in the video. But either way yea... The one report is we've got 3 bullets in the arm (1 being a graze wound) then the two in the head. I can see either side with that so this report doesn't help solve the case as much as I'd hoped. (Also only had 3 bullets in him)

Or on something, Johnson def. seems out of it in the video. But either way yea... The one report is we've got 3 bullets in the arm (1 being a graze wound) then the two in the head. I can see either side with that so this report doesn't help solve the case as much as I'd hoped. (Also only had 3 bullets in him)

Well, the Tox screen only found pot, which doesn't turn you into Jason.

e6ylwx.jpg

8 people with guns-many fire bombs thrown at police-Mcdonalds over run.Elevate level because of this.

Few years back in Canada, a Canadian team lost hockey match to a US team in some kind of grand tournament. In response, Canadian fans rioted. They destroyed cars, burned stores and even hurt people. The Canadian government's response was very determined. The government said that it would make every effort to identify and arrest the rioters and it did. That was a correct approach. There are innocent people in Ferguson whose cars got burned. There were businesses that got destroyed. For what? We do not know what actually happened. There is an investigation in progress. Let federal and state investigators do their job first before crucifying the police officer.

assuming that is true.... the cop who shot him says he didn't know anything about that.

but keep trying to justify the murders of unarmed black men.
..once he attacked a cop all bets were off.
It doesn't matter if he was pulling the wings off of butterflies prior.

Forum List

Back