Michael Brown’s mother may face felony armed robbery charges

So you're excusing the theft and the beating?

Pffttt........not at all.

She stole the money AND the merchandise, if she were just pissed off she would have not stolen property.

Why not? If she left the merchandise then they would have just tried to sell it in a different area.

So what? It wasn't hers to take. She's a thief just like her son,what a surprise...

So, it indicates that she wasn't just out there to steal property for the sake of stealing property.
You keep making excuses for a thief and a person that lead a gang to beat and rob others. Why is that?

Birds of a feather??
And then they still what have got what they came for.

Again. Based on what?
She stole the money AND the merchandise, if she were just pissed off she would have not stolen property.

Why not? If she left the merchandise then they would have just tried to sell it in a different area.

So what? It wasn't hers to take. She's a thief just like her son,what a surprise...

So, it indicates that she wasn't just out there to steal property for the sake of stealing property.

What the hell does that have to do with felony assault?
The proper thing to do would be to take them to court. Or maybe pay to get her own damn shirts printed. She's a thief,and I hold her directly responsible for her sons death.

Pay attention to the conversation.

You keep making excuses for a thief and a person that lead a gang to beat and rob others. Why is that?

Birds of a feather??

The proper thing to do would be to take them to court. Or maybe pay to get her own damn shirts printed. She's a thief,and I hold her directly responsible for her sons death.

Her grief is no excuse to break the law.

Clear enough?

Birds of a feather??

Her grief is no excuse to break the law.

Clear enough?

Let me help you out: I agree. How's that work for you?

Do you think you can rest easy now? Huh?

I didn't realize that what you really wanted was a group of people to sit around and say a bunch of derogatory one liners and slap each other on the back.

I'll keep that in mind then next time I read your posts.

It's about intent. Not excuses.

Her intent was to beat and rob.

Her intent, so far, was to shut the whole thing down to prevent exploitation of her dead son and subsequently she is facing charges of armed robbery.

Her intent, so far, was to shut the whole thing down to prevent exploitation of her dead son and subsequently she was charged with armed robbery.

Does that excuse what she did? If not what the hell are we even talking about?

Her intent, so far, was to shut the whole thing down to prevent exploitation of her dead son and subsequently she was charged with armed robbery.

Who is making excuses?

Who is making excuses?

Answer the second question.

Who is making excuses?

You understand perfectly.

Who is making excuses?

You got her....Let it go...People reading this see it....otherwise she'll just run you in circles playing word games. Don't go for it.

Who is making excuses?

You got her....Let it go...People reading this see it....otherwise she'll just run you in circles playing word games. Don't go for it.

Again. What you guys wanted to do was to kick out a bunch of one liners, pat yourselves on the back, scratch your balls.

Who is making excuses?

Again. What you guys wanted to do was to kick out a bunch of one liners, pat yourselves on the back, scratch your balls.
:crybaby:

Who is making excuses?

I'm going to give you something to cry about in a second.

Who is making excuses?

Please do so at your earliest convenience...... counselor. :rolleyes:

:popcorn:

:whip: Watch it...I've heard about her type.

Every time your name shows up, it's an indication that you are merely trolling. It won't take long.

Every time your name shows up, it's an indication that you are merely trolling. It won't take long.

whenever you're ready....

The ball is in your court.

The ball is in your court.
make me cry...counselor. You said you would do it..now do it...or were you trolling....counselor?

Forum List

Back