Michael Brown’s mother may face felony armed robbery charges

I'm going to give you something to cry about in a second.

Please do so at your earliest convenience...... counselor. :rolleyes:

:popcorn:

Every time your name shows up, it's an indication that you are merely trolling. It won't take long.

whenever you're ready....

The ball is in your court.
make me cry...counselor. You said you would do it..now do it...or were you trolling....counselor?

Again. The ball is in your court.

BS, she was pissed that she was not getting the money herself.

Again. Based on what?
She stole the money AND the merchandise, if she were just pissed off she would have not stolen property.

this is the environment that micheal brown grew up in
Lose a kid..and then have someone profit off of it...see how you react. ...

i wouldnt beat someone in the head with a pipe over it
im sure you know exactly what you would do..

You might recall Trayvon's mother copyrighted his name with within hours of his death in anticipation of granting licenses to use it.....there's always a Jew ACLU lawyer lurking in the shadows after these events.

Again. Based on what?
She stole the money AND the merchandise, if she were just pissed off she would have not stolen property.

this is the environment that micheal brown grew up in
Lose a kid..and then have someone profit off of it...see how you react. ...

i wouldnt beat someone in the head with a pipe over it
im sure you know exactly what you would do..

i know what i wouldnt do

that is beat someone in the head with a pipe over it

So you're excusing the theft and the beating?

Pffttt........not at all.

Why not? If she left the merchandise then they would have just tried to sell it in a different area.

So what? It wasn't hers to take. She's a thief just like her son,what a surprise...

So, it indicates that she wasn't just out there to steal property for the sake of stealing property.
You keep making excuses for a thief and a person that lead a gang to beat and rob others. Why is that?

It's about intent. Not excuses.
Her actions speak to intent. She made no complaint to anyone in authority, she took no legal action to stop or prevent her mother in Law and she resorted yo gang violence to beat and rob instead.

Pffttt........not at all.

Why not? If she left the merchandise then they would have just tried to sell it in a different area.

So what? It wasn't hers to take. She's a thief just like her son,what a surprise...

So, it indicates that she wasn't just out there to steal property for the sake of stealing property.
You keep making excuses for a thief and a person that lead a gang to beat and rob others. Why is that?

Her actions speak to intent. She made no complaint to anyone in authority, she took no legal action to stop or prevent her mother in Law and she resorted yo gang violence to beat and rob instead.

What you want me to do is to ridicule her.

It's not enough to say that this woman's actions are wrong or that her son's actions were wrong.

It's not enough to say that this woman's actions are wrong or that her son's actions were wrong.
Yet you keep defending her actions, making excuses and claiming she did not really mean to rob and beat people.

Yet you keep defending her actions, making excuses and claiming she did not really mean to rob and beat people.

I'm not defending her actions by any means. It's not about making excuses. People are not one dimensional characters.

Forum List

Back