Michael Brown’s mother may face felony armed robbery charges

So, mom told people not to profit off of her son's death and then found out her own family was involved and possibly felt betrayed.

I bet there is more to this.
BS, she was pissed that she was not getting the money herself.

Again. Based on what?
She stole the money AND the merchandise, if she were just pissed off she would have not stolen property.

this is the environment that micheal brown grew up in

Amazingly enough lots of people grow up in dysfunctional homes and don't rob stores or attack cops.

I know, crazy, huh?

So, mom told people not to profit off of her son's death and then found out her own family was involved and possibly felt betrayed.

Again. Based on what?
She stole the money AND the merchandise, if she were just pissed off she would have not stolen property.

Amazingly enough lots of people grow up in dysfunctional homes and don't rob stores or attack cops.

I know, crazy, huh?
And yet Brown did in fact attack a cop and rob.

Again. Based on what?

I know, crazy, huh?

Yep.

Now you're catching on......

There is nothing to catch on to.

Provide evidence that she just wanted the money.

Then why did she take the money? If all she wanted was for them to stop she could have just had the shit kicked out of them and left the money.

And then they still what have got what they came for.

So you're excusing the theft and the beating?

Pffttt........not at all.

Again. Based on what?

Why not? If she left the merchandise then they would have just tried to sell it in a different area.

So what? It wasn't hers to take. She's a thief just like her son,what a surprise...

Color me shocked that such a high school graduate and a gentle giant has a thug of a mother.

There is nothing to catch on to.

Provide evidence that she just wanted the money.

Then why did she take the money? If all she wanted was for them to stop she could have just had the shit kicked out of them and left the money.

Again. Based on what?

Why not? If she left the merchandise then they would have just tried to sell it in a different area.

So what? It wasn't hers to take. She's a thief just like her son,what a surprise...

So, it indicates that she wasn't just out there to steal property for the sake of stealing property.

Again. Based on what?

So, it indicates that she wasn't just out there to steal property for the sake of stealing property.
You keep making excuses for a thief and a person that lead a gang to beat and rob others. Why is that?

I can't stand any mother who tries and "capitalizes" on the death of their child.

Why the hell weren't THEIR KIDS at home? Martin is running the streets late at night getting "candy" ...yeah right

Brown is out in the middle of a frikken RIOT.

And black parents aren't the only ones who does, remember how the Democrats USED, Cindy Sheehan for their Agenda and look where she is now

they make me sick
What the fuck are you talking about? The Zimmerman-Martin incident happened at 7:15pm and the Brown-Wilson incident happened before noon while no riot was taking place.
Its steph. .she gets the computer confused with a can of tuna

I have a question. It seem when blacks are rioting or going after someone they seem to have these pipes to beat someone. Where do they get them?
So, mama just happened to have this pipe handy in the house?
I have a baseball bat....not really that uncommon...

Again. Based on what?
Based on...?

Or she took it because she didn't want them profiting on what was there no enjoy the spoils...
I know logical

Again. Based on what?

I know, crazy, huh?

indeed

Again. Based on what?

I know, crazy, huh?

certainly

im not sure i would label a pipe hitting robbery dysfunctional

Again. Based on what?

Lose a kid..and then have someone profit off of it...see how you react. ...

Again. Based on what?

You keep making excuses for a thief and a person that lead a gang to beat and rob others. Why is that?
Look at you playing up the drama... what a fucking loser you are..

Again. Based on what?

i wouldnt beat someone in the head with a pipe over it

Again. Based on what?

What the hell does that have to do with felony assault?
The proper thing to do would be to take them to court. Or maybe pay to get her own damn shirts printed. She's a thief,and I hold her directly responsible for her sons death.

Again. Based on what?

Birds of a feather??

Again. Based on what?

She acted like a nigtard. period. Now go mop up the shit stall janitor boy.

Again. Based on what?

It's about intent. Not excuses.

Again. Based on what?

I know, crazy, huh?

certainly

im not sure i would label a pipe hitting robbery dysfunctional

I'd say it is beyond dysfunctional at that point. But, if you are going to discuss the environment as a cause then one would have to recognize the number of people that don't wind up in a pipe hitting robbery.

Forum List

Back