Michael Brown’s mother may face felony armed robbery charges

So, mom told people not to profit off of her son's death and then found out her own family was involved and possibly felt betrayed.

I bet there is more to this.
BS, she was pissed that she was not getting the money herself.

Based on what?

So why do you think she was pissed?

I have no idea. But, there are families with members that can hold grudges for years over real or imaginary slights. I imagine there are more than half of the people that post here that have either run into that issue with their own family or watching family members have fall outs. Maybe they have had lots of issues in the past and this one sent Michael Brown's mom over the edge.

Nah....she was pissed they were making money and she wasn't in on it.
Which is why she stole the money.

It couldn't be that she was upset that people were profiting off of her son's death.

Not possible at all.

If you listen carefully then you might just find an ally that was just as ticked off as you for the number of groups that came down to take advantage of the situation.

It might just be in there.

Nah..she just wanted the money.
If she was so concerned about Dirt Naps memory she would have called the police.
To bad for her that what they were doing wasn't illegal so she took the law into her own hands.

Why? Why would she call the police?

So why do you think she was pissed?

I have no idea. But, there are families with members that can hold grudges for years over real or imaginary slights. I imagine there are more than half of the people that post here that have either run into that issue with their own family or watching family members have fall outs. Maybe they have had lots of issues in the past and this one sent Michael Brown's mom over the edge.

It couldn't be that she was upset that people were profiting off of her son's death.

Not possible at all.

If you listen carefully then you might just find an ally that was just as ticked off as you for the number of groups that came down to take advantage of the situation.

If she was so concerned about Dirt Naps memory she would have called the police.
To bad for her that what they were doing wasn't illegal so she took the law into her own hands.

Now you're catching on......

Not possible at all.

There is nothing to catch on to.

Provide evidence that she just wanted the money.

So, mom told people not to profit off of her son's death and then found out her own family was involved and possibly felt betrayed.

Again. Based on what?

Based on the fact she had someone take a metal pipe and beat the crap out of someone and stole the money.

Not possible at all.

Then why did she take the money? If all she wanted was for them to stop she could have just had the shit kicked out of them and left the money.

Again. Based on what?

Based on the fact she had someone take a metal pipe and beat the crap out of someone and stole the money.

Not possible at all.

Then why did she take the money? If all she wanted was for them to stop she could have just had the shit kicked out of them and left the money.

I have to take off.

Again. Based on what?

There you go. Making sense again.
She needs the money to fly to Geneva to promote a charity to promote peace.
She's willing to be the charities' Treasurer.
Big Mike's 'sometime father' is willing to 'collect the money'.
What a lovely peace loving pair of negroes.
Big Mike would be so proud.
Sort of brings a tear to the eye right?

I can't stand any mother who tries and "capitalizes" on the death of their child.

Why the hell weren't THEIR KIDS at home? Martin is running the streets late at night getting "candy" ...yeah right

Brown is out in the middle of a frikken RIOT.

And black parents aren't the only ones who does, remember how the Democrats USED, Cindy Sheehan for their Agenda and look where she is now

they make me sick
The media & politicians all profit off death & violence 24/365.

Not possible at all.

And then they still what have got what they came for.

Again. Based on what?
Based on her raising a thug. She has the thug mentality

She could be one of those individuals that didn't give a hot damn but faked it for notoriety

Or she could be a mother who is heartbroken and angry.

Very few people are one dimensional. I'm reading the report and it says that Michael's paternal grandmother was selling the crap and it was his mother and his maternal grandmother that were attacking. The maternal grandmother told the paternal grandmother that she did not know him like that.

Again. Based on what?
She stole the money AND the merchandise, if she were just pissed off she would have not stolen property.

Again. Based on what?
She stole the money AND the merchandise, if she were just pissed off she would have not stolen property.

this is the environment that micheal brown grew up in

So you're excusing the theft and the beating?

Come on, let's get real here... think that AG Eric "The RED" Holder will let anything happen to this bitch when his FRIENDS are responsible for sending her to Geneva to the U.N. meeting and talk to them about police brutality? No FUCKING WAY, JOSE!

Michael Brown 8217 s mother to address UN in Geneva on police brutality 8211 are you kidding me - BizPac Review

Just remember this..... Racists don't let racists go to jail, under this chocolate regime!

eric-holder.jpg

Armed robbery & violent beating. What an example she was for her violent son.

So you're excusing the theft and the beating?

Pffttt........not at all.

Again. Based on what?

Why not? If she left the merchandise then they would have just tried to sell it in a different area.

Forum List

Back