🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Cohen comes out swinging!

“We got him this time!”
Episode- 3,863

It wasn't until this year that Trump was charged for his crimes. Four indictments and 91 felony counts IN FEDERAL COURTS, honeybun.
RICO charges, tootsybell. Before that he was merely impeached twice and lost in 2020. If you don't know the difference you're even more lost than you thought you were.

You can bet his bed sheets at Mar A LarDO are getting changed daily.

It wasn't until this year that Trump was charged for his crimes. Four indictments and 91 felony counts IN FEDERAL COURTS, honeybun.

Wrong, you retard. One of the phony indictments happens to be in a state court.
RICO charges, tootsybell.

Misapplied nonsense, you dol.
Before that he was merely impeached twice
With no Senate conviction in either case, you retard.
and lost in 2020.
Wait. You mean Potato is President? 🙄

No. As usual, you’re flatly wrong again.

He lost a partial summary judgment, you absolutely appallingly ignorant twat.

And, in any event, I assume the ultimate verdict and judgment about damages will similarly go against President Trump. Two-tiered justice is like that.

But, that’s ok. You imbecile. President Trump will prevail on appeal. There is no case here.
You mad, homeboy? Don't sweat it, you still have your place at the throne of Trump's ass.

Cohen rattled Trump's cage real good today.

Did I forget to mention that Mark Meadows was granted immunity in the J6 indictment?

Now rant, blubber & go apeshit.

You mad, homeboy? Don't sweat it, you still have your place at the throne of Trump's ass.

No STD CLAP. I’m not. Why? Are you?
Cohen rattled Trump's cage real good today.
Nonsense.
Did I forget to mention that Mark Meadows was granted immunity in the J6 indictment?
Did I forget to mention that the Mets won the World Series a couple of times? As long as we’re bringing up irrelevant tidbits from history.
Now rant, blubber & go apeshit.
Nah. I leave all of that to you. As usual. 👍

Wrong, you retard. One of the phony indictments happens to be in a state court.

Misapplied nonsense, you dol.

With no Senate conviction in either case, you retard.

Wait. You mean Potato is President? 🙄
"""Wrong, you retard. One of the phony indictments happens to be in a state court."""
LOL, I hope that makes you feel better. Meadows just got immunity and he's gonna' sing. Skip the plastic sheet on your bed. Best to just sleep in the bathtub when he gets on the stand.

"""Wrong, you retard. One of the phony indictments happens to be in a state court."""
LOL, I hope that makes you feel better.

I have been feeling just fine. It’s fun to educate you dumb ass libturds. So, I will say this one was entertaining.
Meadows just got immunity and he's gonna' sing.
I wonder if he knows all full verses to Amazing Grace?
Skip the plastic sheet on your bed.
I’m not you. I don’t use one. 🤣
Best to just sleep in the bathtub when he gets on the stand.
If he ever takes the stand, you’ll be hanging on every word. I won’t care.

By the way, immunity to speak to anpersecutor isn’t the same as a plea deal, you ignorant twit.

Muddle on, ya little bitch. 👍😎

Isn't Cohen the one who paid the hooker? What a fine upstanding man.
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has paid for many hookers/ call girls/ hired women in his time if I had to speculate and take a guess. Maybe I am wrong and he is morally a lot more innocent than I give him credit for.

Poor wonky dinky. Reduced to selecting a one liner he still can’t refute.

Your ongoing abject fail is duly noted. With hilarity.
Where is the fail?
You got nothing but emptiness.
A Senate Acquittal was a given.
Coward in the Senate are just like you, won't listen to nor accept facts.

Forum List

Back