🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Cohen comes out swinging!

No. They aren't asking Cohen property values, for the purpose of calculating damages. They are just making impressions upon the jury regarding the civil liability of Trump and his children.

Don't forget, the Trump kiddos are wrapped right into the package.
Your faux-nalysis still would require that a jury buy whatever the scumbag perjurer is attempting to peddle.

You would have fit right in down at Jonestown, cultist.
You have nothing intelligent to say. Ever.

Plus, you’re off topic again.

Why can’t you attend to the actual topic?

Afraid? I hate to ascribe any intelligence to you, but it makes sense for you to be afraid. You’re hanging any hope on the word of the convicted perjurer.

Afraid? I hate to ascribe any intelligence to you, but it makes sense for you to be afraid. You’re hanging any hope on the word of the convicted perjurer.
Apparently, you're too stupid to know that the judge has already found Trump guilty of fraud. There will be damages, they'll be huge & that's why your orange two legged baboon is losing his mind.

Again. Trump has already been found guilty. Do you need it explained to you in block letters using crayon along with flash cards & pictures, you asswipe?

“We got him this time!”
Episode- 3,863
The NY Fraud Case is peanuts but they'll probably nail his a$$...

The REAL meat-and-potatoes here is going to be (a) the George election-interference case and (b) January 6, 2021...

And... yeah... they ARE gonna (metaphorically) crucify his a$$ in the criminal law courts... so... don't forget your popcorn.

Apparently, you're too stupid to know that the judge has already found Trump guilty of fraud.
No no. I read that hack bastard’s partial summary judgment. But he didn’t find anyone guilty. It wasn’t and isn’t a criminal case, you ignorant dolt.
There will be damages, they'll be huge & that's why your orange two legged baboon is losing his mind.
I realize that you’re a total moron (you were born that way). But even the hack judge hasn’t ruled on damages yet. I’m sure he will and pending the inevitable appeal, i’m sure it will be a baselessly large and absurd figure as you “predict.”
Again. Trump has already been found guilty.

Again. No. He has not. There is no such thing as “guilty” on a civil suit, you fucking dumbass.
Do you need it explained to you in block letters using crayon along with flash cards & pictures,
Apparently that wouldn’t suffice for a retard like you. :itsok:

The NY Fraud Case is peanuts but they'll probably nail his a$$...

The REAL meat-and-potatoes here is going to be (a) the George election-interference case and (b) January 6, 2021...

And... yeah... they ARE gonna (metaphorically) crucify his a$$ in the criminal law courts... so... don't forget your popcorn.
You really believe they’re gonna be able to “crucify his ass” for exercising his 1st Amendment right huh?

No no. I read that hack bastard’s partial summary judgment. But he didn’t find anyone guilty. It wasn’t and isn’t a criminal case, you ignorant dolt.

You are dancing and weaving and parsing, but here's the fact the judge stated in his summary judgment:

This action arises out of a years-long investigation that plaintiff, the Office of the Attorney General of the State of New York ( OAG ) , conducted into certain business practices that defendants engaged in from 2011 through 2021. OAG alleges that the individual and entity defendants committed repeated and persistent fraud by preparing , certifying, and submitting to lenders and insurers false and misleading financial statements , thus violating New York Executive Law 63( 12)

You can parse all you like about the word "guilty", but the fact remains Trump has been found liable for his fraud and he will pay heavy for it.

It is actually fortunate for Trump he hasn't been charged with a crime. He should be. Anyone else would be.

He belongs in jail for the shit he has pulled all his life.

Trump has skated from criminal prosecution way too many times, but the piper is catching up to him now.

I realize that you’re a total moron (you were born that way). But even the hack judge hasn’t ruled on damages yet. I’m sure he will and pending the inevitable appeal, i’m sure it will be a baselessly large and absurd figure as you “predict.”
Trump is facing up to $250 million in fines. Better open your wallet and buy some of his coffee mugs.

Again. No. He has not. There is no such thing as “guilty” on a civil suit, you fucking dumbass.

Hitting Trump in the wallet is hitting him where it really hurts.

You really believe they’re gonna be able to “crucify his ass” for exercising his 1st Amendment right huh?
Every time one of you rubes parrots your propagandists' lies, you reveal your total ignorance about the Georgia RICO case and that you have not read the indictment.

Ok assbreath, I stand corrected. The judge found Trump liable for fraud. Happy now you anal retentive fucktwit?

Yea, they'll be damages. Huge ones. That's why your god Trump's head is exploding. And yours also, you poor things.

Um, Trump already lost the lawsuit. Haha, you didn't know, did you?

You are dancing and weaving and parsing, but here's the fact the judge stated in his summary judgment:

This action arises out of a years-long investigation that plaintiff, the Office of the Attorney General of the State of New York ( OAG ) , conducted into certain business practices that defendants engaged in from 2011 through 2021. OAG alleges that the individual and entity defendants committed repeated and persistent fraud by preparing , certifying, and submitting to lenders and insurers false and misleading financial statements , thus violating New York Executive Law 63( 12)

You can parse all you like about the word "guilty", but the fact remains Trump has been found liable for his fraud and he will pay heavy for it.

It is actually fortunate for Trump he hasn't been charged with a crime. He should be. Anyone else would be.

Trump has skated from criminal prosecution way too many times, but the piper is catching up to him now.

Trump is facing up to $250 million in fines. Better open your wallet and buy some of his coffee mugs.

Wrong. As I said, I read his decision granting partial summary judgment.

Hack judges get reversed.

Meanwhile, you’re the imbecile who confuses a partial summary judgment determination in a civil suit with a conviction in a criminal case.

That’s not “parsing.” That’s just reality. Get to know it.

Last edited:
Ok , I stand corrected. The judge found Trump liable for fraud. Happy now you anal retentive
I am happy to assist your extremely limited ability to learn anything. Yes. You have been corrected.
Yea, they'll be damages. Huge ones. That's why your god Trump's head is exploding. And yours also, you poor things.
Poor guesswork by you goes hand in hand with your mental retardation.

The granting of partial summary judgment is but one thing on which this hack judge is likely to get reversed.

It’s obvious that he will double down on stupid by assessing absurdly high “damages.” But there’s a clue in that which you will never be able to comprehend. I’ll even spell it out for you, you dopey troll.

Damages really require that someone have been “injured.” BUT, in this ridiculous case, there is no fucking victim here.
That’s not only a problem for the AG in proving “damages” (which is a required element in any civil case other than ones seeking declaratory “relief”), but it also goes to another required element in a dead case: there absolutely must be a “victim.”

“In order to sustain an action for actual fraud the plaintiff must prove: (1) that the defendant made a representation, (2) as to a material fact, (3) which was false, (4) and known to be false by the defendant, (5) that the representation was made for the purpose of inducing the other party to rely upon it, (6) that the other party rightfully did so rely, (7) in ignorance of its falsity (8) to his injury (24 N.Y.Jur., Fraud and Deceit, s 14; 37 C.J.S. Fraud s 3).”

Brown v. Lockwood, 76 AD2d 721, 730 [2d Dept., 1980].

This entire case is bullshit and is going to ultimately end up in a reversal.

I know you won’t understand any of this.

Every time one of you rubes parrots your propagandists' lies, you reveal your total ignorance about the Georgia RICO case and that you have not read the indictment.
hahaha…You TDS’ers are comedy gold….you posted all this same lame ass shit during your Russia bullshit.
An indictment from your sorry-ass blacktivists matters not…The ACTUAL action of the accused is all that matters.

Um, Trump already lost the lawsuit. Haha, you didn't know, did you?
No. As usual, you’re flatly wrong again.

He lost a partial summary judgment, you absolutely appallingly ignorant twat.

And, in any event, I assume the ultimate verdict and judgment about damages will similarly go against President Trump. Two-tiered justice is like that.

But, that’s ok. You imbecile. President Trump will prevail on appeal. There is no case here.

Also, the judge obviously has his head up his judicial ass when he “finds” that Trump violated the NY State Executive Law. It isn’t even possible.

That provision of the Executive Law only authorizes the NY State AG to prosecute alleged crimes and/or to bring civil actions against certain entities for fraud, etc. But, in itself, it isn’t a criminal statute.

No, the one where he committed criminal fraud for decades. It's now a matter of record, not of debate.
No. It’s a matter of a judicial determination absent a legal foundation.

This is why it is very likely to get overturned on appeal.

Again, you’re simply far too reluctant to be honest.

Try again. Tell us all how any civil judgment for “fraud” is possible absent any “victim.” 🤣

I know you disagree with the actual law. But your disagreement doesn’t matter.

Forum List

Back