🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Cohen comes out swinging!

I believe that you believe that Trump is such a badass genius that he somehow forced Cohen to commit perjury.
No forcing required. Just pretend loyalty to an orange slob he thought would pardon him. That's why he committed felonies for Trump.

You brought up legal ethcs while in the meantime a slew of Trump's lawyers are facing disbarment & or jail,
He has no legal ethics, you absolute imbecile. What other lawyers affiliated with Trump may be dealing with is irrelevant to the topic. As you knew when you chose to deflect.
Come back Tuesday after Cohen nails Trump's ass to the wall, if you can manage to post thru the tears.
Zzzz. He has nothing of value to say being a perjurer. Of course, a pathetic hack like you will lap up every word all the same. That’s ok. Not everyone is as retarded as you, STD Clap.

Correct, that's why Trump hired him.

WW
Nonsense. You can’t demonstrate the “why.” You’re biased and you’re guessing.

More significantly, you’re deflecting.

The topic isn’t about whether Cohen was always an unethical piece of shit. The topic is the value (if any) of whatever the previously convicted perjurer has to say at trial.

He is allowed to testify. A jury (where there is a jury) could even accept his testimony as truthful. But it strains credulity to assume that many reasonable people would buy a word he says — under oath or not.

No. I don’t. You can’t cite to any post of mine where I say he wasn’t a scumbag back then, either.

But of course, that’s not the point. You eagerly look forward to the trail hint of a known liar because in your petty brain, t might possibly “hurt” President Trumps.

You don’t know what you’re talking about at all.

What difference does it make if he “knows” some of what he is being called to testiLIE about? If his testimony is worthless, it’s worthless.

Damn, you’re a dull witted little critter.
Damn, you're the most condescending prick on this site.

Congratulations. You deserve and are awarded the Daily Poke in the Eye Award

Nonsense. You can’t demonstrate the “why.” You’re biased and you’re guessing.

More significantly, you’re deflecting.

The topic isn’t about whether Cohen was always an unethical piece of shit. The topic is the value (if any) of whatever the previously convicted perjurer has to say at trial.

He is allowed to testify. A jury (where there is a jury) could even accept his testimony as truthful. But it strains credulity to assume that many reasonable people would buy a word he says — under oath or not.

Well have to see the testimony won't we?

If it's Trump told me do this in a super secret meeting or conveyed instructions telepathically, then he probably won't help the prosecution much.

On the other hand if his testimony provides:
  • Dates, Times
  • Other present
  • Phone records establishing communications did occur
  • Texts
  • Emails
  • Documents
  • Confirmation by other witness testimony
Etc.

His testimony begins to carry more weight as to it's truthfulness as it is confirmed/supported by others in court. The next few days will be interesting. Will the prosecution be submitting evidence that confirms Cohn's testimony, and of course you can expect the defense to attempt to impeach him based on his prior conviction.

WW

Damn, you're the most condescending prick on this site.

Congratulations. You deserve and are awarded the Daily Poke in the Eye Award
Poor widdle fume has no intelligent rebuttal.

It’s always fun to see a libturd like fine display his frustration at being utterly flummoxed.

Being condescending to a mole like you isn’t a sin. I am superior to you. Almost everyone in life is superior to you.

Well have to see the testimony won't we?

If it's Trump told me do this in a super secret meeting or conveyed instructions telepathically, then he probably won't help the prosecution much.

On the other hand if his testimony provides:
  • Dates, Times
  • Other present
  • Phone records establishing communications did occur
  • Texts
  • Emails
  • Documents
  • Confirmation by other witness testimony
Etc.

His testimony begins to carry more weight as to it's truthfulness as it is confirmed/supported by others in court. The next few days will be interesting. Will the prosecution be submitting evidence that confirms Cohn's testimony, and of course you can expect the defense to attempt to impeach him based on his prior conviction.

WW
You go right ahead. Lap up every word from the convicted perjurer. As if anything he says matters to the outcome.

Poor widdle fume has no intelligent rebuttal.

It’s always fun to see a libturd like fine display his frustration at being utterly flummoxed.

Being condescending to a mole like you isn’t a sin. I am superior to you. Almost everyone in life is superior to you.
You think you're hot shit on a golden platter but you're only cold diarrhea on a dirty paper plate.

He has no legal ethics, you absolute imbecile. What other lawyers affiliated with Trump may be dealing with is irrelevant to the topic. As you knew when you chose to deflect.

Zzzz. He has nothing of value to say being a perjurer. Of course, a pathetic hack like you will lap up every word all the same. That’s ok. Not everyone is as retarded as you, STD Clap.
He WAS in FACT a lying scumbag for trump.
Now he's pulling a 'trump' and he is seeking revenge,
Documents in his possession DON'T lie, regardless of the scum LIES he told while working for POS45.

Of course, I can see and hear it now, you will in fact claim those documents are fabrications.

He WAS in FACT a lying scumbag for trump.
Zzz.
Now he's pulling a 'trump' and he is seeking revenge,
Zzz
Documents in his possession DON'T lie,
Unless he prepared them.
regardless of the scum LIES he told while working for POS45.
Zzzz. All beside the point, of course.
Of course, I can see and hear it now, you will in fact claim those documents are fabrications.
Could be. But, you will automatically assume they’re genuine based on the say-so of the guy you acknowledge is a liar. 🤣

Zzz.

Zzz

Unless he prepared them.

Zzzz. All beside the point, of course.

Could be. But, you will automatically assume they’re genuine based on the say-so of the guy you acknowledge is a liar. 🤣
It's not up to me ya queer.

Release the Documents, Cohen.

How do you know he “cheated”?
What makes you think Melania isn’t freaky like that? Maybe she’s OK with it.
Wouldn’t such deviance get you deranged lefties all excited?
Wow. You fuckers will say just about anything on defense of the Orange Fraud.

You’re the gay one, pansy.

And Cohen has more than likely already provided any documents he has ever had n connection with this bullshit.
Typical Cult response.
So you Can't discuss the Documents or Future Testimony from Cohen?
You as a typical contard, this is the bottom of the barrel response we all expected.

You are too easy to dominate. (not is a sexual trump-cult way). That's on You.

Nobody cares what a scumbag idiot like you “bets” on.

Also, you’re constantly off topic. Let me assist you.

The topic was scumbag Michael Cohen “coming out swinging.”

It’s quite amusing to many of us that you desperate libturds place so much stock in the words of a convicted liar.
Trump is a criminal who committed historic, treasonous crimes against the American people: attempting to overturn a presidential election, to disenfranchise millions of Americans, and to disrupt peaceful transfer of power.

That you and others on the right continue to attempt to defend, mitigate, and excuse Trump’s crimes and corruption make you just as reprehensible and wrong as Trump.

Forum List

Back