🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Cohen comes out swinging!

Yes. I realize that for brain dead libtards, like you, it’s hard to wrap your tiny “mind” around the prospect that a previously convicted perjurer might just go ahead and lie his ass off some more. :itsok:
Fool. The NYAG wouldn't jeopardize that case if she thought Cohen would commit perjury, mouth breather.

Keep soiling yourself over Trump. We want to laugh.

Let's see if Commander Bonespurs shows up.

I’m the one who has been addressing the topic.

You are trying frequently and urgently to change the subject.

The simple glaring obvious and (in the real world) undeniable truth is that the persecutors like Jerk Smith are content to call a convicted perjurer as if he has any credibility at all.

:rofl: :laugh::lol:
Ranting loon. Get the hint, mental case... fuck off.

Paying hush money to Stormy was perfectly legal.
The John Edwards case proved that.
So Cohen was an idiot.
He was not guilty of anything, and instead foolishly plead guilty when he had violated no law.

He thought that he would benefit regarding all the laws that he did break.
None of which involved President Trump.

Fool. The NYAG wouldn't jeopardize that case if she thought Cohen would commit perjury, mouth breather.

There no case to jeapodize.

How retarded are you? It seems impossible to quantify. The hack NYAG couldn’t give a rat’s ass about legal ethics.

Damn, you’re stupid.
I haven’t started. You must be thinking of your sacred Potato and his Holy Depends.
Zzzz.

Ranting loon. Get the hint, mental case... fuck off.
It’s clear that being beaten up as badly you have been here has you wetting your panties.

Now, back on topic:

Michael Cohen is a convicted perjurer. Ergo, no matter how badly you pray that he might be believed, the truth is he has no actual credibility.

The cross of that POS should prove hilarious.

Michael Cohen is a convicted perjurer. Ergo, no matter how badly you pray that he might be believed, the truth is he has no actual credibility.
Actually the opposite is true. From the standpoint of both assurity of getting caught, and the actual punishment. Normally someone who commits perjury is rarely prosecuted when the harm is relatively ,minor. But in Cohens case, not only is he under very strict scrutiny by both prosecution and defense, but the penalty is more than 10 times the normal punishment, since Cohen is under a plea agreement that had him confess to decades of felonies, that he would be charged with if he violated the terms and testified untruthfully.

Remember when the party that likes to fuck kids was all aflutter over Avanatti? OMG, it was embarrassing. Now he's enjoying 14 years as "passive prison pussy". :laughing0301:

These groomer shit missiles sure do love their convicts. They'd rally around rabbit shit in the woods if the pellets happened to spell "trump sux".... and then eat it, or smoke it.

cohen cocksucker 92.jpg

How retarded are you? It seems impossible to quantify. The hack NYAG couldn’t give a rat’s ass about legal ethics.

Damn, you’re stupid.

I haven’t started. You must be thinking of your sacred Potato and his Holy Depends.

Zzzz.
How many of Trump's lawyers are facing disbarment & or jail, jerkoff?

Keep stepping in shit, dumbfuck.

An irrelevant question from a dumbfuck. No surprise.

I can’t “keep” doing anything I haven’t done. You moron.

But you can always eat shit. 👍
You brought up legal ethcs while in the meantime a slew of Trump's lawyers are facing disbarment & or jail, assbreath.

Come back Tuesday after Cohen nails Trump's ass to the wall, if you can manage to post thru the tears. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back