🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Cohen comes out swinging!

drumpfdoneyay.jpg

Like when you hired the worlds greatest investigator and gave him $50M and 2 years to GET HIM?
I'm assuming you're speaking of Mueller. Well, funny thing, they DID get him (obstruction of justice). But he was President at the time and it was up to Congress to file those charges. But, funny enough, Nancy Pelosi chose not to seek impeachment after the Mueller report came out. I wonder if Trump sent her a thank you fruit basket? :auiqs.jpg:

Mueller didn't recommend any charges. He left that up to Congress. I think his work was a waste of time if he wasn't going to man up and recommend charges. The only plus to his investigation...is that it was paid for in full (unlike Durham's little snipe hunt).

I'm assuming you're speaking of Mueller. Well, funny thing, they DID get him (obstruction of justice). But he was President at the time and it was up to Congress to file those charges. But, funny enough, Nancy Pelosi chose not to seek impeachment after the Mueller report came out. I wonder if Trump sent her a thank you fruit basket? :auiqs.jpg:

Mueller didn't recommend any charges. He left that up to Congress. I think his work was a waste of time if he wasn't going to man up and recommend charges. The only plus to his investigation...is that it was paid for in full (unlike Durham's little snipe hunt).
It’s complete myth that Mueller left the conclusions for someone else to make.
In addition, whatever conclusion that was supposed to be made wss also same as Mueller =NOTHING

Cohen has absolutely zero credibility. His testimony is undeniably bought and paid for. He has a prior conviction for lying under oath. He murdered the ethics of the legal profession by that turning on a former client thing he did.

The DOJ’s allegedly “special” counsel may “need” his testiphony. But Jerk Smith will pay a heavy price for it.

Good. 👍

Remember your dear leader swore on the bible to uphold the Constitution. Cohen swore in court already and did his time, but this is different. No excuses.
What does presidential oath have to do with Cohen being a convicted liar?

You liberoidal folks remain impervious to facts.

4 indictments. Collectively, 91 counts.

And, you all ain’t got dick.
Guees that means Dipshittard Trump will take the stand to defend himself.

Oh wait, hold my beer..........

Forum List

Back