Michael Cohen could and should be disbarred if he violates client privilege

Funny though, not one news outlet is reporting this including FOX...………………

Cohen can not even mention Trump without being disbarred.

I'd call his treatment entrapment.
He's being squezzed but not entrapped. It's no different than a guy arrested for narcotics who is told that he could still have a life if he's got someone bigger to give up. It's not creating any crime that wouldn't be there without the squeeze.

Not exactly. If Cohen was a coconspirator with Trump in illegal activities, he can be compelled to testify.
Ya if trumped screwed the Russians out of some money I can’t wait to hear the left scream foul
Adolph Waters has money invested in Russia
So does Adam "Shifty" Schiff and John "Squeal Like A Pig" McCain
aye matey, John crash mcboob

If he committed a crime period he should be disbarred.

Might be true, but the stormy payoff was 100 percent legal, and even if they find 100 things Cohen did that was illegal, they had no warrant for those and can not use them.
No it wasn't. It was of substantial material value to the tRump campaign.
The payoff was 100 percent legal unless Trump used campaign funds. Since he was trying to keep the issue quiet he used his own money thru a lawyer. Lawyers do this every day, really
LOLOL

There are no boundaries to your ignorance on campaign finance laws.

No, it does not have to be campaign funds to be illegal. Anything of value to the campaign must be reported, even if the funds come from the candidate.
He knows, he's just doing the loyal tRumpkin thing and turning a blind eye.
True you are turning a blind eye to the 150 million that Putin donated to Hillaries charity
Because that didn't happen.

No it wasn't. It was of substantial material value to the tRump campaign.
The payoff was 100 percent legal unless Trump used campaign funds. Since he was trying to keep the issue quiet he used his own money thru a lawyer. Lawyers do this every day, really
LOLOL

No, it does not have to be campaign funds to be illegal. Anything of value to the campaign must be reported, even if the funds come from the candidate.
True you are turning a blind eye to the 150 million that Putin donated to Hillaries charity
You keep saying that.....and help Trump win

Not exactly. If Cohen was a coconspirator with Trump in illegal activities, he can be compelled to testify.
Ya if trumped screwed the Russians out of some money I can’t wait to hear the left scream foul
Adolph Waters has money invested in Russia
Ya vodka cuz she’s drunk all the time

You poor thing ... he said there’s no evidence to support your lie that Russia paid Hillary $150 million.
So Hillary lied on the charities yearly funding report?

Nope, she reported the money, you need help
LOLOL

Your dementia worsens as I never spoke to that. :cuckoo:

Maybe you should start up a thread about Hillary so you can talk about Trump and Cohen?
Why are you so adverse to the person you voted for?

130 grand vs 150 million, from Putin no less
How come you flat out refuse to cite any source other than yourself about that $150 million?
it comes from Schweitzer's and Briebart's produced Book, Clinton Cash.... which has been DEBUNKED!
No it comes from the cliton foundation annual report to the irs

LOLOL

Your dementia worsens as I never spoke to that. :cuckoo:

Maybe you should start up a thread about Hillary so you can talk about Trump and Cohen?

LOL...what a surprise. "this thread is not about Hillary".
It’s not. But it is nw because the OP surrendered her idiotic claims about Trump and Cohen and made this thread about Hillary instead.
10 to 1, Rosy ain't no ''she''....

And that's important or relevant why?
It's not relevant, Faun just designated Rosy as a female in her post, and I was just correcting her, or giving her a heads up!
What if I identify as a jar of peanut butter, would you accept that

LOLOL

You keep saying that.....and help Trump win
By telling the truth? I don't think so.

He's being squezzed but not entrapped. It's no different than a guy arrested for narcotics who is told that he could still have a life if he's got someone bigger to give up. It's not creating any crime that wouldn't be there without the squeeze.

Scuze moi - but ginning up a crime that causes the subject to face bankrupting level legal fees is a typical Statist tactic. Then next step is go full Flynn treatment and to threaten Cohen's family.

LOL...what a surprise. "this thread is not about Hillary".
It’s not. But it is nw because the OP surrendered her idiotic claims about Trump and Cohen and made this thread about Hillary instead.

It's not relevant, Faun just designated Rosy as a female in her post, and I was just correcting her, or giving her a heads up!
well, you certainly are 'nutty', so let me think about that one! :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

uhhhh, NO! Not even close!

en·trap·ment
inˈtrapmənt,enˈtrapmənt/
noun
noun: entrapment; plural noun: entrapments
  1. the state of being caught in or as in a trap.
    "the feeling of entrapment grows as the roads close and the power goes out"
    • the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution.

No one tricked Cohen in to committing a crime! :rolleyes:

Scuze moi - but ginning up a crime that causes the subject to face bankrupting level legal fees is a typical Statist tactic. Then next step is go full Flynn treatment and to threaten Cohen's family.
Cohen was under scrutiny for his taxes and biz for years, and had Trump lost, that wouldn't have changed. His Trump connection just made him more shiny ball when Trump rose. It's true that Mueller would not be investigating Trump, and Cohen would not have anything to trade to maybe let his family keep some money, but the crime was not "gjnned up." Cohen was getting teed up sooner or later.

It was, as I said, procedurally indistinguishable when the feds turn a lower level drug offender against his boss, or what Mueller did with organized crime. (and yeah I know Mueller was in deep with Bulger). Cohen may actually get a better deal because of Trump and Russia than he would have gotten otherwise.

Flynn's a stranger case. Cohen's biz activity goes back years, but Flynn's rise to having something to sell to Turkey and possibly Russia only came about when he latched onto Trump as being some kind of natl security expert advisor. He caught the Trump gig literally because no one qualified would work for Trump on foreign policy, and we are seeing why. LOL

Flynn's certainly a more tragic case, imo. Anyone paying attention knew Cohen had all kinds of bad shit in his biz dealings. Flynn was known to be more a conspiracy theory sucker and political neophyte who trashed an distinguished military career. He was a sucker for Trump's siren call of ubernationalism but not a career slime bagman extortionist like Cohen. Don't lose sleep over that fuck, he's like something out of the Sopranos

Nothing wrong with trapping a rat and his lawyer

You obviously worship Beria.
trump would call him a good man

Trump would most certainly not call Beria a good man.

He's a hero to you Prog-Comms, just like Stalin, Mao, Castro and Chavez.

:rofl::rofl:

uhhhh, NO! Not even close!

en·trap·ment
inˈtrapmənt,enˈtrapmənt/
noun
noun: entrapment; plural noun: entrapments
  1. the state of being caught in or as in a trap.
    "the feeling of entrapment grows as the roads close and the power goes out"
    • the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution.

No one tricked Cohen in to committing a crime! :rolleyes:

Mueller seizing Cohen's attorney-client privileged records and then threatening him most certainly falls into the blackmail subcategory of entrapment, hun.

well, you certainly are 'nutty', so let me think about that one! :lol:
Lol so the warrior princess says whaaaaassssssss
okeedokee

warrior princess, bimbo dyke

Forum List

Back