Michael Cohen could and should be disbarred if he violates client privilege

LOLOL

What a glutton for punishment you are, eh? Nothing in that article state Russia gave Hillary $150 million either.

:dance:
So Hillary is really the president and this is why she conceded to trump

gotcha

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow
LOLOL

Now you're just showing everyone how crazy you are.

Wasn't actually necessary.
You are almost as stupid as Hillary

so did u fall today like hillary
LOLOL

You poor thing. You've now posted 2 different news articles and neither one corroborated your hallucination that Russia gave Hillary $150 million.

You beat up yourself so bad, I didn't even have to. I just sat back and watched you do it to yourself.

:dance::dance::dance:
Actually the funny thing is watching you fart around all day and prove me wrong as though it means anything in the real world
Trump is the president and Hillary is an unemployed tripper

Funny though, not one news outlet is reporting this including FOX...………………

Cohen can not even mention Trump without being disbarred.

I love it. Here you are worried about what Cohen might say about Trump instead of being worried about the shit Trump did to violate the law.

It Trump did nothing illegal or nothing unethical, then Cohen would have nothing worthwhile to say & his testimony would help Trump.
Trump as a civilian was used to squashing all the little people who had suites against him with teams of lawyers Now he finds out he can't get away from the crap he does ,,, Guiliani is an idiot looking to get his ugly mug on tv and hes trumps main guy

I love it. Here you are worried about what Cohen might say about Trump instead of being worried about the shit Trump did to violate the law.

It Trump did nothing illegal or nothing unethical, then Cohen would have nothing worthwhile to say & his testimony would help Trump.
Trump as a civilian was used to squashing all the little people who had suites against him with teams of lawyers Now he finds out he can't get away from the crap he does ,,, Guiliani is an idiot looking to get his ugly mug on tv and hes trumps main guy
civilian......

as opposed to what

civilian......

as opposed to what
As opposed to the presidency where he thinks he's still the king

Forum List

Back