Michael Cohen could and should be disbarred if he violates client privilege

Are you somehow asserting probable cause did not support the warrants?

The Cohen Search Warrants – DOJ Procedures for Approval - Corruption, Crime & Compliance
Let me help you out with your comprehension issues

Remember when this post was about "Michael Cohen could and should be disbarred if he violates client privilege"?

Yea, I was replying to that -- I am not aware of what your panties are in a bunch about
Just asking what u were saying, asswipe.

Funny though, not one news outlet is reporting this including FOX...………………

Cohen can not even mention Trump without being disbarred.

I think that is the least of his worries.

He'll never practice law again. Not sure he ever really did.
He wont have to work again after he Sue's the FBI for 100 or so mill for ruining his career
what career?

The Cohen Search Warrants – DOJ Procedures for Approval - Corruption, Crime & Compliance

Remember when this post was about "Michael Cohen could and should be disbarred if he violates client privilege"?

Yea, I was replying to that -- I am not aware of what your panties are in a bunch about
Don't lash out at me like a sassy little diva just because you can't stay on topic.

Nothing wrong with trapping a rat and his lawyer

You obviously worship Beria.
trump would call him a good man

Trump would most certainly not call Beria a good man.

He's a hero to you Prog-Comms, just like Stalin, Mao, Castro and Chavez.
He called the scum Pruitt a good man too Now the POS is out

RealityLand Version: The Progs hounded Pruitt out of public life. That's your tactic now. To harass and intimidate people so that they withdraw from participating in our government.

You're not going to like it when the New Rules are applied to you, you sad little tool.

Pruitt was a walking ethics violation. That's why he's gone and for no other reason.

Opinion | Keep Scott Pruitt moist

Nothing wrong with trapping a rat and his lawyer

Wasn't he killed under Stalins reign?

^^^ Typical Ignorant Prog ^^^

You know nothing about the history which influences your sick worldview.

I'm not your interwebs research librarian. Try exercising the synapse between your two brain cells and look up Beria in a search engine. I will offer a wee clue: Beria outlived Stalin.
I don't see any reason to say Trump would not approve of Beria's ruthlessness, lack of any respect for individual human rights, and effectiveness. I'm willing to accept, I guess, that Trump would not approve of his being a sexual predator

RealityLand Version: The Progs hounded Pruitt out of public life. That's your tactic now. To harass and intimidate people so that they withdraw from participating in our government.

You're not going to like it when the New Rules are applied to you, you sad little tool.

Pruitt was a walking ethics violation. That's why he's gone and for no other reason.

No, he was targeted for character assassination by you Blue Guards.

You're not going to like it when your New Rules are applied to you. Get ready for the blowback.

Don't lash out at me like a sassy little diva just because you can't stay on topic.
Hey, fuck, you're the one who started the panties in a wad bullshit, after a civil question. If you can't take the heat, take your bleeding vagina out of the kitchen.

I'm not your interwebs research librarian. Try exercising the synapse between your two brain cells and look up Beria in a search engine. I will offer a wee clue: Beria outlived Stalin.
I don't see any reason to say Trump would not approve of Beria's ruthlessness, lack of any respect for individual human rights, and effectiveness. I'm willing to accept, I guess, that Trump would not approve of his being a sexual predator

Oh, what a sad hack.

If Trump were the totalitarian you claim, you and your ProgThug buddies would be in gulags or mass graves.

You're not going to like it when your New Rules are applied to you. Get ready for the blowback.
12 violations Fits right in with Trump and the rest of his thieves

12 violations Fits right in with Trump and the rest of his thieves

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzzzzz

Your stupid must really hurt.

Oh, what a sad hack.

If Trump were the totalitarian you claim, you and your ProgThug buddies would be in gulags or mass graves.
Boedy ,,,you're a good man too lol

Oh, what a sad hack.

I don't think Trump has any respect for democratic institutions. The basis for my belief is his 1970s unillingness to accept fair housing regulations, his lifelong treatment of workers less powerful than him, the demonization of the Central Park 5 EVEN AFTER THEY WERE PROVEN INNOCENT, his racist rants about Obama, his rants of lock her up, his demonization of a judge of latino descent, his calls for his supporters to ignore judicial decisions requiring due process in deportation and I'm sure I could think of other reasons if I cared to waste time. I guess I could give him the benefit of the doubt of just being racist misogynist pos, but I think that too liberal.

Oh, what a sad hack.

I don't think Trump has any respect for democratic institutions. The basis for my belief is his 1970s unillingness to accept fair housing regulations, his lifelong treatment of workers less powerful than him, the demonization of the Central Park 5 EVEN AFTER THEY WERE PROVEN INNOCENT, his racist rants about Obama, his rants of lock her up, his demonization of a judge of latino descent, his calls for his supporters to ignore judicial decisions requiring due process in deportation and I'm sure I could think of other reasons if I cared to waste time.

Trump shows far more respect for the Rule of Law than did Obabble and his Gang of Thugs.

Oh, what a sad hack.

I don't think Trump has any respect for democratic institutions. The basis for my belief is his 1970s unillingness to accept fair housing regulations, his lifelong treatment of workers less powerful than him, the demonization of the Central Park 5 EVEN AFTER THEY WERE PROVEN INNOCENT, his racist rants about Obama, his rants of lock her up, his demonization of a judge of latino descent, his calls for his supporters to ignore judicial decisions requiring due process in deportation and I'm sure I could think of other reasons if I cared to waste time. I guess I could give him the benefit of the doubt of just being racist misogynist pos, but I think that too liberal.
And his pussy grabbing

Funny though, not one news outlet is reporting this including FOX...………………

Cohen can not even mention Trump without being disbarred.

I think that is the least of his worries.

He'll never practice law again. Not sure he ever really did.
He wont have to work again after he Sue's the FBI for 100 or so mill for ruining his career
what career?
The one he won't need after James Comey is convicted...…..

Warrior princess of farts

Oh, what a sad hack.

I don't think Trump has any respect for democratic institutions. The basis for my belief is his 1970s unillingness to accept fair housing regulations, his lifelong treatment of workers less powerful than him, the demonization of the Central Park 5 EVEN AFTER THEY WERE PROVEN INNOCENT, his racist rants about Obama, his rants of lock her up, his demonization of a judge of latino descent, his calls for his supporters to ignore judicial decisions requiring due process in deportation and I'm sure I could think of other reasons if I cared to waste time.

Trump shows far more respect for the Rule of Law than did Obabble and his Gang of Thugs.
Gonna take a vote soon Bodi Who is the better man ,you Trump Pruitt Manafort Cohen or Beria

He was "targeted" in a bipartisan manner for his glaring ethics violations.

Republicans losing patience with scandal-scarred Pruitt

It's fairly obvious that either Trump ordered Cohen to pay hush money to Daniels or that Cohen paid the hush money on his own initiative knowing that Trump would want him to buy her silence. The difference between this sex scandal and Bill Clinton's sex scandal is that Trump has not lied in a civil suit deposition or to a grand jury. It's that simple, and that none of Trump's infidelity occurred while he was president.

Read my fucking post or get someone to read it for you! I have never seen anyone grace this forum who is as stupid as you!

I'll put it in big letters so you can read it without your coke-bottle glasses!

Cohen had sued because the dossier contained info about him!
Cohen sued because the Dossier stated he was in Prague, to guide the Russians on how to pay off the Hackers of the DNC emails, without leaving a paper trail..... he was the FIXER.

Cohen claimed he was not there....

But he dropped the suit....right after it was reported in the news that the special counsel investigators allegedly found out HE WAS THERE in Prague....

maybe it is not connected, to the article released that says he was there?

but the timing appears like it was connected?

Why?

But the timing appear like it was connected? WTF. Did Bill's tarmac meeting appear to be connected to anything?
The timing appears like it was connected? The Clinton’s received most of that $145 million years before the Rosatom deal and before Hillary was Secretary of State. HTF does that appear connected?

No doubt you have a link supporting that claim.
Clinton Russia Ties: Bill & Hillary Sold Out U.S. Interests to Putin Regime | National Review

National Review? You do know that they are a rightwing bullshit mill don't you?

Putin HATED Obama/Clinton's guts and has more plutonium in Kazakhstan than the rest of the world COMBINED.

Clinton supported protests against Putin and tough international sanctions against Russians and specifically Putin's oligarchs.

Sold out? If anyone sold out its this asshole:

180629-donald-trump-air-force-one-ew-522p_d95cd6b2bd13f73549e58c1c4c4e9538.fit-2000w.jpg

Trump continues to deny Russia interfered in 2016. Here’s why that’s a problem.

Oooo, so sorry. Now if one of your left wing rags actually reported news I would have used a link to them. As far as PUTIN hating Obama/Clintons, he's definitely not alone. Meanwhile, where's the fricken link requested?

Read my fucking post or get someone to read it for you! I have never seen anyone grace this forum who is as stupid as you!

I'll put it in big letters so you can read it without your coke-bottle glasses!

Cohen had sued because the dossier contained info about him!
Cohen sued because the Dossier stated he was in Prague, to guide the Russians on how to pay off the Hackers of the DNC emails, without leaving a paper trail..... he was the FIXER.

Cohen claimed he was not there....

But he dropped the suit....right after it was reported in the news that the special counsel investigators allegedly found out HE WAS THERE in Prague....

maybe it is not connected, to the article released that says he was there?

but the timing appears like it was connected?

Why?

But the timing appear like it was connected? WTF. Did Bill's tarmac meeting appear to be connected to anything?
The timing appears like it was connected? The Clinton’s received most of that $145 million years before the Rosatom deal and before Hillary was Secretary of State. HTF does that appear connected?

No doubt you have a link supporting that claim.
Clinton Russia Ties: Bill & Hillary Sold Out U.S. Interests to Putin Regime | National Review
It's right wing propaganda.....

just more lies and spin.....

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Analysis | The ‘dossier’ and the uranium deal: A guide to the latest allegations

You fricken clowns need to make up your mind, you claim most of the $145 million was received years before the deal, but you post links saying there was no deal.

Forum List

Back