Michael Cohen could and should be disbarred if he violates client privilege

True you are turning a blind eye to the 150 million that Putin donated to Hillaries charity
For rosie's edification
CFIUS is comprised of representatives of nine government agencies, including Defense, Homeland Security, Justice and State, which Clinton headed from 2009 to 2013. The deal was approved, and Clinton could have objected, but officials privy to the deal have repeatedly stated that Clinton and other secretaries of state typically did not delve into CFIUS deals, which are usually handled below the top levels.

The main question is: At the time of the deal’s consummation, did the Clinton Foundation and the former president himself, receive money from the Russians to grease the wheels for the deal?

Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times, and the company’s chairman donated $2.35 million to the foundation in four installments as Uranium One was being acquired by Rosatum between 2009 and 2013.

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia, but it went to the charity organization and not the Clinton family. Furthermore, most of those donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, according to The Post.

Assessment: Yes, the foundation received money and Bill Clinton was paid to give a speech, but there’s no evidence the Clintons were paid by Russians to push through the uranium deal.
Lol you post the evidence then say there is none. Quite a mind game, it will fool the morons who voted for Billary

Yawning
You poor thing ... he said there’s no evidence to support your lie that Russia paid Hillary $150 million.
So Hillary lied on the charities yearly funding report?

Nope, she reported the money, you need help
LOLOL

Your dementia worsens as I never spoke to that. :cuckoo:

Maybe you should start up a thread about Hillary so you can talk about Trump and Cohen?

LOL...what a surprise. "this thread is not about Hillary".

Did he declare it as a political contribution?
Not even sure what that means.

So you don't understand campaign finance laws and "direct" v. "in kind contributions". Well that explains it.

.>>>>
Trump can give his own money to anyone at any time, before, during or after any election. Trump can even give Hillary a million to run again...

lol
NOPE! That's not true....the legal maximum contribution per election cycle is around $3000.....Trump can NOT give a million dollar to Hillary..... :rolleyes:
ommfg

For rosie's edification
CFIUS is comprised of representatives of nine government agencies, including Defense, Homeland Security, Justice and State, which Clinton headed from 2009 to 2013. The deal was approved, and Clinton could have objected, but officials privy to the deal have repeatedly stated that Clinton and other secretaries of state typically did not delve into CFIUS deals, which are usually handled below the top levels.

The main question is: At the time of the deal’s consummation, did the Clinton Foundation and the former president himself, receive money from the Russians to grease the wheels for the deal?

Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times, and the company’s chairman donated $2.35 million to the foundation in four installments as Uranium One was being acquired by Rosatum between 2009 and 2013.

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia, but it went to the charity organization and not the Clinton family. Furthermore, most of those donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, according to The Post.

Assessment: Yes, the foundation received money and Bill Clinton was paid to give a speech, but there’s no evidence the Clintons were paid by Russians to push through the uranium deal.
Lol you post the evidence then say there is none. Quite a mind game, it will fool the morons who voted for Billary

Yawning
You poor thing ... he said there’s no evidence to support your lie that Russia paid Hillary $150 million.

LOLOL

Maybe you should start up a thread about Hillary so you can talk about Trump and Cohen?

Call in Hitlers thread police

or r u gonna kill everyone who mentions hillypoopoo

For rosie's edification

Yawning

LOLOL

seems to me republican cowards make all posts about hillary or obama they have nothing else Supporting a swine like Trump will do that to you

True you are turning a blind eye to the 150 million that Putin donated to Hillaries charity
For rosie's edification

And almost all of that $145 million came from a Canadian, not from Russia. @Rosy’s an idiot who actually trolls her own threads.

...dumbass.
https://nypost.com/2017/10/17/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-controversial-nuclear-deal/
WTF is wrong with you imbeciles?? There’s nothing in that article that claims Russia gave Hillary almost $145 million.

:cuckoo:

Don’t you think it would be wise, if you’re going to call someone a “dumbass” and post a link to demonstrate the reason for such invective — that your link should at least mention the cause of your protest?
Kid Hillary admitted taking the money. What planet r u on anyway
Quote Hillary taking the money from Russia or you admit you’re full of shit. Which is it?

Yawning

LOLOL

seems to me republican cowards make all posts about hillary or obama they have nothing else Supporting a swine like Trump will do that to you
Seems to me that u r embarrassed by both hillypoopoo and obooba both

Being disbarred is the least of what Cohen is facing.

I don't think John Dean ever practiced law again.

How in the fuck would a dipshit like you have the faintest idea of what Cohen is facing ? Repeating of bullshit that you know nothing about again??

Heck, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out he's looking at serious charges. Cohen played a key role in the partially unverified, partially corroborated but not at all debunked Steele Dossier.

That's Comey, not Cohen you stupid libtard!

Cohen had sued because the dossier contained info about him!
Fucking imbecile... Cohen is also connected to the Steele dossier.

Read my fucking post or get someone to read it for you! I have never seen anyone grace this forum who is as stupid as you!

I'll put it in big letters so you can read it without your coke-bottle glasses!

Cohen sued because the Dossier stated he was in Prague, to guide the Russians on how to pay off the Hackers of the DNC emails, without leaving a paper trail..... he was the FIXER.

Cohen claimed he was not there....

But he dropped the suit....right after it was reported in the news that the special counsel investigators allegedly found out HE WAS THERE in Prague....

maybe it is not connected, to the article released that says he was there?

but the timing appears like it was connected?

Why?

For rosie's edification

Yawning

LOLOL

Why are you so adverse to the person you voted for?

130 grand vs 150 million, from Putin no less
How come you flat out refuse to cite any source other than yourself about that $150 million?

Yawning

LOLOL

Why are you so adverse to the person you voted for?

130 grand vs 150 million, from Putin no less
How come you flat out refuse to cite any source other than yourself?

How in the fuck would a dipshit like you have the faintest idea of what Cohen is facing ? Repeating of bullshit that you know nothing about again??

Heck, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out he's looking at serious charges. Cohen played a key role in the partially unverified, partially corroborated but not at all debunked Steele Dossier.

Read my fucking post or get someone to read it for you! I have never seen anyone grace this forum who is as stupid as you!

Cohen sued because the Dossier stated he was in Prague, to guide the Russians on how to pay off the Hackers of the DNC emails, without leaving a paper trail..... he was the FIXER.

But he dropped the suit....right after it was reported in the news that the special counsel investigators allegedly found out HE WAS THERE in Prague....

Why?
Why would the Russians pay off themselves

Yawning

LOLOL

Typically a lefty loon will post a thread lambasting Trump for doing something (usually for something insignificant). 2 minutes of research finds out Obama or Clinton did pretty much the same or 10 times worse. All of a sudden we start hearing "this thread is not about Hillary/Obama". Like a bunch of fricken whiney children.

Why?

But the timing appear like it was connected? WTF. Did Bill's tarmac meeting appear to be connected to anything?

Being disbarred is the least of what Cohen is facing.

I don't think John Dean ever practiced law again.

Fucking imbecile... you added that after I read your post.

For rosie's edification

Yawning

LOLOL

It’s not. But it is nw because the OP surrendered her idiotic claims about Trump and Cohen and made this thread about Hillary instead.

Cohen also committed bank fraud by lying on his 2nd mortgage that he took out, to pay off Stormy Daniels for Trump.... it was not just the illegal campaign contribution....

Cohen also illegally had the lawyer of Stormy's and McDougal's working for HIM and going behind the guy's clients that he allegedly was suppose to represent and work for....

Cohen also worked with the National Inquirer to pay off McDougal and kill the story on her and Trump's affair....

Cohen also, collected millions of dollars in PAY TO PLAY schemes, "Pay me, and Trump will do what you want schemes" for American companies and Russian operatives.

He never declared himself an agent of a foreign power, nor did he declare himself a lobbyist, as required by law....

there is so much more that the Law has on him too......but I don't want to waste my time telling you, because you really do not give a flying hoot what kind of crimes he committed.

Last edited:

Yawning

LOLOL

It’s not. But it is nw because the OP surrendered her idiotic claims about Trump and Cohen and made this thread about Hillary instead.
10 to 1, Rosy ain't no ''she''....

LOLOL

10 to 1, Rosy ain't no ''she''....

And that's important or relevant why?

Why?

But the timing appear like it was connected? WTF. Did Bill's tarmac meeting appear to be connected to anything?
The timing appears like it was connected? The Clinton’s received most of that $145 million years before the Rosatom deal and before Hillary was Secretary of State. HTF does that appear connected?

Retard, when was Comey's office raided? I must've missed that.

amazing watching the idiots debate and they have no idea what or who they are debating .......

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
The mutt snickers as if it has a clue

No, it's you idiots who have no clue. Acc. to Dossier Cohen met up with Russians in Prague.

Cohen denied this strongly and claimed he has never been to Prague...but then it was proven he was in fact there.

Mueller has evidence Michael Cohen traveled to Prague, report claims

Forum List

Back