Michael Cohen could and should be disbarred if he violates client privilege

Why are you so bothered that Hillary took and never denied, and reported that her shell charity took 150 million from a Russian billionaire

he he he
Why do you imagine I’m bothered by your delusions? :dunno:

And why are you diverting away from your own thread?

And why do you refuse to answer about Trump being required by law to report all contributions to his campaign, even if the contribution came from his own personal expenses?

So many questions... so few answers.

:dance:
I find it hysterical how the morons like u who voted for Humas lesbian lover Hillary no longer want to even acknowledge that they exist.

Trump loves Hillary, like you used to do before your psychosis wiped her from reality
More diversions from your own thread?

Why do you refuse to answer about Trump being required by law to report all contributions to his campaign, even if the contribution came from his own personal expenses?
How does Trump report what Cohen did.... Even if Trump did this, he can afford the 20 dollar fine.

PS I love it when the 150 million that Hillary admitted her charity took from russia gets your panties all wet.

PSS Hillary also took money from rapist Harvey Weinstein as well, as Anthony Bordain pointed out before he was hung
Bordain hung?? How did you know that??
Personal experience?

Funny though, not one news outlet is reporting this including FOX...………………

Cohen can not even mention Trump without being disbarred.
Privilege doesn't apply to criminal behavior.
Might be true, but the stormy payoff was 100 percent legal, and even if they find 100 things Cohen did that was illegal, they had no warrant for those and can not use them.
No it wasn't. It was of substantial material value to the tRump campaign.
The payoff was 100 percent legal unless Trump used campaign funds. Since he was trying to keep the issue quiet he used his own money thru a lawyer. Lawyers do this every day, really
LOLOL

There are no boundaries to your ignorance on campaign finance laws.

No, it does not have to be campaign funds to be illegal. Anything of value to the campaign must be reported, even if the funds come from the candidate.
He knows, he's just doing the loyal tRumpkin thing and turning a blind eye.

Did he declare it as a political contribution?
Not even sure what that means.

If Cohen made a payment to support Trumps campaign, it must be declared
What about the 150 million Hillary got from Russia

whaaaaaaaaaaa

that don't matter naturally
Show me
It was disclosed on the donations list required. So your logic is if I don't show you something then it's not real....

Now lay back on the couch and tell us about your mother
Show me where Hillary received a nickel from Russia

.>

Typically tactic to deflect.

Look Hillary --->>>

(BTW - I voted for Kaisch in the primary and general elections. So no, I'm not a Dem or a Hillary supporter.)

.>>>>

Funny though, not one news outlet is reporting this including FOX...………………

Cohen can not even mention Trump without being disbarred.
Glad that everyone is so happy that Stormy the cum eater got 130 grand and Hillary got 150 mill from Russia

Silly thread.

If the state has enough on Cohen for him to testify against Trump disbarment is the LEAST of what he is facing.

.>

Typically tactic to deflect.

Look Hillary --->>>

(BTW - I voted for Kaisch in the primary and general elections. So no, I'm not a Dem or a Hillary supporter.)

.>>>>
but you get 9 out of 10 points for not voting for the orange anus

Privilege doesn't apply to criminal behavior.
Might be true, but the stormy payoff was 100 percent legal, and even if they find 100 things Cohen did that was illegal, they had no warrant for those and can not use them.
The payoff was 100 percent legal unless Trump used campaign funds. Since he was trying to keep the issue quiet he used his own money thru a lawyer. Lawyers do this every day, really
LOLOL

No, it does not have to be campaign funds to be illegal. Anything of value to the campaign must be reported, even if the funds come from the candidate.
True you are turning a blind eye to the 150 million that Putin donated to Hillaries charity

Being disbarred is the least of what Cohen is facing.

I don't think John Dean ever practiced law again.

How in the fuck would a dipshit like you have the faintest idea of what Cohen is facing ? Repeating of bullshit that you know nothing about again??

Heck, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out he's looking at serious charges. Cohen played a key role in the partially unverified, partially corroborated but not at all debunked Steele Dossier.

That's Comey, not Cohen you stupid libtard!

Cohen had sued because the dossier contained info about him!

Last edited:
Silly thread.

If the state has enough on Cohen for him to testify against Trump disbarment is the LEAST of what he is facing.
Oh? What would Cohen have to worry about?

That stuff that compelled him to testify...duh?
Don’t you think he would get some kind of deal to give up prosecutorial evidence on Trump? I think that’s his ticket to mitigate his legal troubles.

Last edited:

How in the fuck would a dipshit like you have the faintest idea of what Cohen is facing ? Repeating of bullshit that you know nothing about again??

Heck, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out he's looking at serious charges. Cohen played a key role in the partially unverified, partially corroborated but not at all debunked Steele Dossier.

And McCabe and struck and Rosenstein too

Silly thread.

Oh? What would Cohen have to worry about?

That stuff that compelled him to testify...duh?
Don’t you think he would get some kind of deal to give up prosecutorial evidence on Trump?

Yes, a deal that will be well worth disbarment over even if such an outcome is even feasible. That's why the discussion is totally moot.

LOLOL

True you are turning a blind eye to the 150 million that Putin donated to Hillaries charity
For rosie's edification
CFIUS is comprised of representatives of nine government agencies, including Defense, Homeland Security, Justice and State, which Clinton headed from 2009 to 2013. The deal was approved, and Clinton could have objected, but officials privy to the deal have repeatedly stated that Clinton and other secretaries of state typically did not delve into CFIUS deals, which are usually handled below the top levels.

The main question is: At the time of the deal’s consummation, did the Clinton Foundation and the former president himself, receive money from the Russians to grease the wheels for the deal?

Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times, and the company’s chairman donated $2.35 million to the foundation in four installments as Uranium One was being acquired by Rosatum between 2009 and 2013.

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia, but it went to the charity organization and not the Clinton family. Furthermore, most of those donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, according to The Post.

Assessment: Yes, the foundation received money and Bill Clinton was paid to give a speech, but there’s no evidence the Clintons were paid by Russians to push through the uranium deal.

Retard, when was Comey's office raided? I must've missed that.

Forum List

Back