Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Cohen didn't give Trump $130K
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You’re just gonna flounder from one baseless excuse to the next, huh?
That's a fact, not a baseless accusation.
LOLOL

A baseless excuse since Cohen gave an asset valued at $130K to Trump.
He gave nothing to the Trump campaign. Please show a photocopy of the check he wrote.
Dayam, you freaks are thick. :eusa_doh:

He gave the check to PP in exchange for a service that was of value to Trump’s campaign.
How many times does this have to be explained to you, dumbfuck? Just because it was of value to the Trump campaign doesn't make it a campaign contribution. Those spurned gold diggers who accused Trump all provided something of value to the Hillary campaign. Did they violate the campaign finance laws?

there is nothing illegal about paying a person to sign an NDA.

It becomes illegal when it's done to benefit a campaign and is not reported. Do you think Cohen believed he was helping Trump's campaign by doing this?

Types of contributions

Contributions are the most common source of campaign support.

A contribution is anything of value given, loaned or advanced to influence a federal election. It is important to understand which receipts are considered contributions because:

• Contributions count toward the thresholdthat determines whether an individual has qualified as a candidate under the Federal Election Campaign Act (the Act).
  • Contributions are subject to the Act’s prohibitions against contributions from certain sources.
  • Contributions are subject to the Act’s limits on the amount of contributions.

Like all receipts, contributions are also subject to the Act’s recordkeeping andreporting requirements.

Read more.

Types of contributions - FEC.gov

even if true, what is the penalty and how does it relate to Russian collusion? Is Stormy a Russian secret agent? WTF ?
Do you post anything but bullshit? Who said it was related to Russian collusion?

Muellers charter was to investigate Russian influence in the 2016 election, not everything Trump or any of his friends, family, or employees did for the last 50 years.

Liberal lawyer Dershowitz has laid out the unconstitutional aspects of this several times. But I get it, you know more than he does.
And BEFORE they nailed Clinton what were they looking for ??? Nothing like what they eventually did get him on

True, but Ken Starr didn't go searching through every back alley and sewer to find it. The people involved came to him. Her Obbergruppenfuhrer Mewler, on the other hand, is investigating everyone in the Trump campaign and everyone who ever knew Trump to dig up dirt. That is a gross violation of due process.

He just worked for Trump directly who also happened to be the Republican nominee, fool.
Then you agree he didn't work for the Trump campaign.
He didn’t have to, ya fucking moron. All he had to do was make a campaign contribution of more than $2700. Where do you idiots get your information from? Sponge Bob?
He didn't make a campaign contribution, dumbfuck.
Insists the forum’s fucking moron.

:lmao:

Fucking moron, he provided a service that was worth $130K for the benefit of the campaign.

And here’s my favorite part... you don’t have to understand it for it to be true. Cohen’s facing jail time. Think he will flip on Trump in exchange for a plea deal that keeps him out of prison?
You have to prove he did it for the benefit of the campaign. You can't just say it.
Only a fucking moron could think preventing America from hearing about a candidate’s adultery is not a benefit to their campaign. :eusa_doh:

Fucking moron, just a picture alone of a woman sitting on his lap, sunk Gary Hart’s campaign. News leaking about John Edwards adultery sunk his campaign. Your blind devotion is failing to protect Cohen from jail.

:dance:

LOLOL

He gave nothing to the Trump campaign. Please show a photocopy of the check he wrote.

He gave the check to PP in exchange for a service that was of value to Trump’s campaign.
How many times does this have to be explained to you, dumbfuck? Just because it was of value to the Trump campaign doesn't make it a campaign contribution. Those spurned gold diggers who accused Trump all provided something of value to the Hillary campaign. Did they violate the campaign finance laws?

Did the Clinton campaign pay the accusers to come forward? If yes, then bad, if no, then OK.

LOLOL

There has to be a monetary value, ya fucking moron. If Cohen had convinced Stormy to stay quiet without paying her, there would have been no crime. But he put the value of her service at $130,000. That far exceeds the legal limits allowed.

Will Cohen flip - or spend the rest of his life in prison? How much is loyalty worth?
Now Now, let's not get carried away.... ;)

Cohen might have broken the law on several occasions but nothing that would put him away for life that is out there for us to see....

and no, I don't think Cohen will ever turn on Trump and start singing like a canary.... I could be wrong, but truly....

President Trump can just pardon him for whatever crimes he committed....

Of course not, unless it’s of benefit to a candidate running for office and exceeds the legal limits of a campaign donation.

LOL, where do you get this crap? How do you know that the payment came from campaign funds? this is nothing but desperation from the witch hunter Mewler :206: since he has failed to find any illegal Russian collusion.
Another fucking moron who knows nothing about campaign finance laws. :eusa_doh:

Who said they used campaign funds?

Who said it had to be campaign funds to be criminal?

I swear, the cumulative IQ of all the rightards who post here still doesn’t reach triple digits.

the only way it would be illegal is if it was paid out of campaign funds. Otherwise it is nothing but a legal contract between two adults.

and once again, juvenile insults just confirm your incompetence and desperation.

Grow up and post like an adult or go away to some kids site.
LOLOLOL

Post the regulation which says it has to be paid with campaign funds.......

that is the allegation being made by the left wing media, not me.
I note you couldn’t back this bullshit of yours; evidence you were merely lying again, as you so often do.

And again, the payment to PP didn’t have to come from campaign funds to be an illegal campaign contribution.

Last edited:
Will Cohen flip - or spend the rest of his life in prison? How much is loyalty worth?

Cohen might have broken the law on several occasions but nothing that would put him away for life that is out there for us to see....

and no, I don't think Cohen will ever turn on Trump and start singing like a canary.... I could be wrong, but truly....

Trump can’t pardon him because he’s facing prosecution at a state level. The United States’ president can’t tell individual states which criminals they must let go free. So will Cohen go to jail for Crazy Donald?

He didn’t have to, ya fucking moron. All he had to do was make a campaign contribution of more than $2700. Where do you idiots get your information from? Sponge Bob?

Fucking moron, he provided a service that was worth $130K for the benefit of the campaign.

And here’s my favorite part... you don’t have to understand it for it to be true. Cohen’s facing jail time. Think he will flip on Trump in exchange for a plea deal that keeps him out of prison?
You have to prove he did it for the benefit of the campaign. You can't just say it.
Only a fucking moron could think preventing America from hearing about a candidate’s adultery is not a benefit to their campaign. :eusa_doh:

Fucking moron, just a picture alone of a woman sitting on his lap, sunk Gary Hart’s campaign. News leaking about John Edwards adultery sunk his campaign. Your blind devotion is failing to protect Cohen from jail.

You obviously have your fingers firmly inserted into your ears because you are ignoring what I posted.

LOLOL

There has to be a monetary value, ya fucking moron. If Cohen had convinced Stormy to stay quiet without paying her, there would have been no crime. But he put the value of her service at $130,000. That far exceeds the legal limits allowed.
No intelligent person believes those gold diggers weren't paid. We know List Bloom was trying to pay them.

She wasn't working for Clinton or on behalf of the Clinton campaign.
Not officially. Neither was Michael Cohen working for the Trump campaign. All you delusional snowflakes are saying Cohen should go to prison, but when Lisa Bloom is mentioned you can barely stifle a big yawn.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Neither was Michael Cohen working for the Trump campaign.

He just worked for Trump directly who also happened to be the Republican nominee, fool.

It doesn't matter, fool. If I had given the Trump campaign a $130k benefit without reporting it, I'd be just as guilty.

guilty of what, a campaign donation violation? what is the penalty for that and how does it involve Russia?
The Access Hollywood tape release, could tie to the Russians via wikileaks releasing the Podesta stolen emails within the hour of the Access Hollywood tape release, in order to change the news topic..... Cohen or one of President Trump's cronies that knew the Russians had stolen Podesta's emails, could have contacted them and told them to dump the wikileaks Podesta stolen emails, IMMEDIATELY?

That's the only connection to Russia that I can see coming....

It becomes illegal when it's done to benefit a campaign and is not reported. Do you think Cohen believed he was helping Trump's campaign by doing this?

Types of contributions

A contribution is anything of value given, loaned or advanced to influence a federal election. It is important to understand which receipts are considered contributions because:

• Contributions count toward the thresholdthat determines whether an individual has qualified as a candidate under the Federal Election Campaign Act (the Act).
  • Contributions are subject to the Act’s prohibitions against contributions from certain sources.

Like all receipts, contributions are also subject to the Act’s recordkeeping andreporting requirements.

Read more.

even if true, what is the penalty and how does it relate to Russian collusion? Is Stormy a Russian secret agent? WTF ?
Do you post anything but bullshit? Who said it was related to Russian collusion?

Muellers charter was to investigate Russian influence in the 2016 election, not everything Trump or any of his friends, family, or employees did for the last 50 years.

Liberal lawyer Dershowitz has laid out the unconstitutional aspects of this several times. But I get it, you know more than he does.
And BEFORE they nailed Clinton what were they looking for ??? Nothing like what they eventually did get him on

True, but Ken Starr didn't go searching through every back alley and sewer to find it. The people involved came to him. Her Obbergruppenfuhrer Mewler, on the other hand, is investigating everyone in the Trump campaign and everyone who ever knew Trump to dig up dirt. That is a gross violation of due process.
Hey, the people involved in this potential crime came forward on their own as well. Crazy DD came forward on his own free will to announce to the entire country that he had absolutely nothing to do with paying off Stormy Daniels to keep her mouth closed for once. Throwing his own lawyer under proverbial bus like that is all it took for the state of New York to nab Cohen.

I just hope Cohen appreciates the fine gesture trump generously made for him.

You obviously have your fingers firmly inserted into your ears because you are ignoring what I posted.
What you post is bullshit. Which is pretty much all you post. What else do I need to prove?

That you think prosecutors can’t prove an act of adultery is harmful to candidate’s campaign is on you. I was easily able to provide two examples where it ended campaigns.

DalfROWX0AADykd.jpg

LOLOL

No intelligent person believes those gold diggers weren't paid. We know List Bloom was trying to pay them.
Unlike you, I can prove Stormy Daniels was paid to stay quiet. Whereas your only proof those other women were paid is by citing yourself as your source.

What you post is bullshit. Which is pretty much all you post. What else do I need to prove?

That you think prosecutors can’t prove an act of adultery is harmful to candidate’s campaign is on you. I was easily able to provide two examples where it ended campaigns.
You're still ignoring what I posted because you're obviously a dumbfuck.

Trump can’t pardon him because he’s facing prosecution at a state level. The United States’ president can’t tell individual states which criminals they must let go free. So will Cohen go to jail for Crazy Donald?
no,
I had originally thought as you did but,

the southern district of NY is a FEDERAL court/ justice dept, and not a State.

so, Trump can pardon any federal crimes coming from this district.

Types of contributions

Read more.

Mueller didn’t conduct the raid. :eusa_doh:

Now where’s that link proving you heard in the media Stormy he to have been paid with campaign funds for this to have been a crime...?

the FBI conducted the raid after Mueller gave them the go ahead. No, Mueller did not personally conduct the raid. So what?

you are dodging my question about Dershowitz, is he wrong, or are you?

Mueller didn’t conduct the raid. :eusa_doh:

Now where’s that link proving you heard in the media Stormy he to have been paid with campaign funds for this to have been a crime...?

Mueller instigated it, don't be so naïve. CNN, MSNBC, NY times, Wash Post. pick one, they all said it.
So? Who said Mueller can’t refer a potential crime it to another jurisdiction? The bottom line is that Mueller is not investigating it.

bullshit, the raid came as a result of his investigation (of Russian collusion). Face reality dude, or dudette, Mueller is on a partisan witch hunt trying to bring Trump down. Until you can deal with that reality, you are wasting our time here.

Types of contributions

Read more.

yes, I agree, the Starr investigation was also a witch hunt and it should never have happened. Does repeating a mistake somehow get even?

Forum List

Back