Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

Not officially. Neither was Michael Cohen working for the Trump campaign. All you delusional snowflakes are saying Cohen should go to prison, but when Lisa Bloom is mentioned you can barely stifle a big yawn.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Neither was Michael Cohen working for the Trump campaign.

He just worked for Trump directly who also happened to be the Republican nominee, fool.
Then you agree he didn't work for the Trump campaign.

It doesn't matter, fool. If I had given the Trump campaign a $130k benefit without reporting it, I'd be just as guilty.

guilty of what, a campaign donation violation? what is the penalty for that and how does it involve Russia?
The Access Hollywood tape release, could tie to the Russians via wikileaks releasing the Podesta stolen emails within the hour of the Access Hollywood tape release, in order to change the news topic..... Cohen or one of President Trump's cronies that knew the Russians had stolen Podesta's emails, could have contacted them and told them to dump the wikileaks Podesta stolen emails, IMMEDIATELY?

That's the only connection to Russia that I can see coming....

that would be a stretch, but -------------------------

Insists the forum’s fucking moron.

:lmao:

Fucking moron, he provided a service that was worth $130K for the benefit of the campaign.

And here’s my favorite part... you don’t have to understand it for it to be true. Cohen’s facing jail time. Think he will flip on Trump in exchange for a plea deal that keeps him out of prison?
You have to prove he did it for the benefit of the campaign. You can't just say it.
Only a fucking moron could think preventing America from hearing about a candidate’s adultery is not a benefit to their campaign. :eusa_doh:

Fucking moron, just a picture alone of a woman sitting on his lap, sunk Gary Hart’s campaign. News leaking about John Edwards adultery sunk his campaign. Your blind devotion is failing to protect Cohen from jail.

:dance:
You obviously have your fingers firmly inserted into your ears because you are ignoring what I posted.
What you post is bullshit. Which is pretty much all you post. What else do I need to prove?

That you think prosecutors can’t prove an act of adultery is harmful to candidate’s campaign is on you. I was easily able to provide two examples where it ended campaigns.
You're still ignoring what I posted because you're obviously a dumbfuck.
Hisses the fucking moron who doesn’t know the difference between the United States and the individual states. Lemme guess, you’ve never heard of concurrent jurisdiction before?

He gave nothing to the Trump campaign. Please show a photocopy of the check he wrote.
Dayam, you freaks are thick. :eusa_doh:

He gave the check to PP in exchange for a service that was of value to Trump’s campaign.
How many times does this have to be explained to you, dumbfuck? Just because it was of value to the Trump campaign doesn't make it a campaign contribution. Those spurned gold diggers who accused Trump all provided something of value to the Hillary campaign. Did they violate the campaign finance laws?
There has to be a monetary value, ya fucking moron. If Cohen had convinced Stormy to stay quiet without paying her, there would have been no crime. But he put the value of her service at $130,000. That far exceeds the legal limits allowed.
No intelligent person believes those gold diggers weren't paid. We know List Bloom was trying to pay them.
Unlike you, I can prove Stormy Daniels was paid to stay quiet. Whereas your only proof those other women were paid is by citing yourself as your source.

Stormy signed an NDA in exchange for money. then she violated the NDA by talking about it. She breached a legal contract.

the others appear to have been paid to create lies about Trump.

He gave the check to PP in exchange for a service that was of value to Trump’s campaign.
How many times does this have to be explained to you, dumbfuck? Just because it was of value to the Trump campaign doesn't make it a campaign contribution. Those spurned gold diggers who accused Trump all provided something of value to the Hillary campaign. Did they violate the campaign finance laws?
There has to be a monetary value, ya fucking moron. If Cohen had convinced Stormy to stay quiet without paying her, there would have been no crime. But he put the value of her service at $130,000. That far exceeds the legal limits allowed.
No intelligent person believes those gold diggers weren't paid. We know List Bloom was trying to pay them.
Unlike you, I can prove Stormy Daniels was paid to stay quiet. Whereas your only proof those other women were paid is by citing yourself as your source.

Stormy signed an NDA in exchange for money. then she violated the NDA by talking about it. She breached a legal contract.

Stormy’s NDA isn’t a valid contract and she is free to speak her mind. Trump never signed it, and has publically said he had no knowledge of the NDA or the payment.

That statement by Trump threw Cohen completely under the bus and lead directly to the search of Cohen’s office by the FBI.

And yes, Mueller is looking at the coordination with WikiLeaks of the dump of the Podesta emails within hours of the release of the Access Hollywood tape.

It becomes illegal when it's done to benefit a campaign and is not reported. Do you think Cohen believed he was helping Trump's campaign by doing this?

Types of contributions

Contributions are the most common source of campaign support.

A contribution is anything of value given, loaned or advanced to influence a federal election. It is important to understand which receipts are considered contributions because:

• Contributions count toward the thresholdthat determines whether an individual has qualified as a candidate under the Federal Election Campaign Act (the Act).
  • Contributions are subject to the Act’s prohibitions against contributions from certain sources.
  • Contributions are subject to the Act’s limits on the amount of contributions.

Like all receipts, contributions are also subject to the Act’s recordkeeping andreporting requirements.

Read more.

Types of contributions - FEC.gov

even if true, what is the penalty and how does it relate to Russian collusion? Is Stormy a Russian secret agent? WTF ?
Do you post anything but bullshit? Who said it was related to Russian collusion?

Muellers charter was to investigate Russian influence in the 2016 election, not everything Trump or any of his friends, family, or employees did for the last 50 years.

Liberal lawyer Dershowitz has laid out the unconstitutional aspects of this several times. But I get it, you know more than he does.
Mueller didn’t conduct the raid. :eusa_doh:

Now where’s that link proving you heard in the media Stormy he to have been paid with campaign funds for this to have been a crime...?

the FBI conducted the raid after Mueller gave them the go ahead. No, Mueller did not personally conduct the raid. So what?

you are dodging my question about Dershowitz, is he wrong, or are you?
Muller gave no one a “go ahead.” He referred the case to another jurisdiction. That jurisdiction did not have to take action if they believed none was warranted. There’s little difference between that and had he called the police after witnessing a burglary. Either way, he’s still not investigating it.

As far as Dershowitz, I have no idea what he sai regarding this so I can’t comment on if he’s wrong or not.

Do you post anything but bullshit? Who said it was related to Russian collusion?

Muellers charter was to investigate Russian influence in the 2016 election, not everything Trump or any of his friends, family, or employees did for the last 50 years.

Liberal lawyer Dershowitz has laid out the unconstitutional aspects of this several times. But I get it, you know more than he does.

Now where’s that link proving you heard in the media Stormy he to have been paid with campaign funds for this to have been a crime...?

Mueller instigated it, don't be so naïve. CNN, MSNBC, NY times, Wash Post. pick one, they all said it.
So? Who said Mueller can’t refer a potential crime it to another jurisdiction? The bottom line is that Mueller is not investigating it.

bullshit, the raid came as a result of his investigation (of Russian collusion). Face reality dude, or dudette, Mueller is on a partisan witch hunt trying to bring Trump down. Until you can deal with that reality, you are wasting our time here.
Cries the forum liar. :eusa_doh:

Mueller may not be allowed to investigate it -- but he's not. He referred the case to another jurisdiction.

The warrant was a Hail Mary. No good lawyer in their right mind would leave damning evidence in their office. :lol:

:rofl:

A small correction though....

No good gangster lawyer in their right mind would leave damning evidence in their office.

You know,I have been thinking just that. Cohen would get rid of damaging info as soon as this investigation started, or before. But, they have ways of getting deleted items today they never dreamed of a few years ago.

There are also banking records, etc.

But Stormy is the least of Cohen’s problems. Bank fraud, money laundering are true crimes. Plus,his firm fired him.

even if true, what is the penalty and how does it relate to Russian collusion? Is Stormy a Russian secret agent? WTF ?

the FBI conducted the raid after Mueller gave them the go ahead. No, Mueller did not personally conduct the raid. So what?

you are dodging my question about Dershowitz, is he wrong, or are you?
Muller gave no one a “go ahead.” He referred the case to another jurisdiction. That jurisdiction did not have to take action if they believed none was warranted. There’s little difference between that and had he called the police after witnessing a burglary. Either way, he’s still not investigating it.

As far as Dershowitz, I have no idea what he sai regarding this so I can’t comment on if he’s wrong or not.

Derschowitz has been all over defending Trump. Has not practiced law for 20 years and is as big of a conspiracy nut as Hannity and DeGenova.

Now Alan seems to have written a book.

It becomes illegal when it's done to benefit a campaign and is not reported. Do you think Cohen believed he was helping Trump's campaign by doing this?

Types of contributions

A contribution is anything of value given, loaned or advanced to influence a federal election. It is important to understand which receipts are considered contributions because:

• Contributions count toward the thresholdthat determines whether an individual has qualified as a candidate under the Federal Election Campaign Act (the Act).
  • Contributions are subject to the Act’s prohibitions against contributions from certain sources.

Like all receipts, contributions are also subject to the Act’s recordkeeping andreporting requirements.

Read more.

And BEFORE they nailed Clinton what were they looking for ??? Nothing like what they eventually did get him on

yes, I agree, the Starr investigation was also a witch hunt and it should never have happened. Does repeating a mistake somehow get even?

The only thing they found on Clinton was sex, then pushed him into lying about it. Even the judge said it was border line. Could be interpreted 2 ways.

Trump’s problems are much, much worse and he knows it. That is why he is screeching like a stuck pig.

Types of contributions

Read more.

And BEFORE they nailed Clinton what were they looking for ??? Nothing like what they eventually did get him on

yes, I agree, the Starr investigation was also a witch hunt and it should never have happened. Does repeating a mistake somehow get even?
Easy for you to say now that it's happening to your side. Can you post a link to any post of yours expressing that sentiment prior to Mueller's investigation?

I saw Alan D. on CNN yesterday morning, and what he said about the search of a lawyer/client IS LEGAL if a crime was thought to have been committed and there was probable cause to believe the records search would show the crime was committed.

His complaint is, he does not believe the laws on the books on how to perform this search are strong enough in protecting attorney client privilege.

The procedures now, have a completely separate team of people who do the search, and separate people, not involved with the prosecution's case who go through the seized files and remove any attorney client privileged information before giving the pertinent search warrant info to the prosecution or investigators.

Alan thinks that procedure is not good enough....he thinks it should be a Judge that should go through all the emails seized and not the so called, ''clean team'' not related to the prosecution.

I have nothing against a change in the rules like that, but the rules on the books now are the rules in place and I do not think they are unconstitutional.

Her breach of her contract has no bearing on this.

The only thing they found on Clinton was sex, then pushed him into lying about it. Even the judge said it was border line. Could be interpreted 2 ways.

Trump’s problems are much, much worse and he knows it. That is why he is screeching like a stuck pig.
President Trump has skirted the law his whole life, and now it seems KARMA has caught up with him....:eek:

James Comey is a bitter, fired employee who has a long record of aggrandizement... He colluded with Chuck Schumer's staff in 2007 to embarrass President Bush

Mueller instigated it, don't be so naïve. CNN, MSNBC, NY times, Wash Post. pick one, they all said it.
So? Who said Mueller can’t refer a potential crime it to another jurisdiction? The bottom line is that Mueller is not investigating it.

bullshit, the raid came as a result of his investigation (of Russian collusion). Face reality dude, or dudette, Mueller is on a partisan witch hunt trying to bring Trump down. Until you can deal with that reality, you are wasting our time here.

Mueller may not be allowed to investigate it -- but he's not. He referred the case to another jurisdiction.
but mueller can investigate it if he had the time or wanted to...his federal mandate included ANY crimes he comes across while conducting his Russian interference investigation.... he CAN NOT turn a blind eye to other crimes not related to the Russians.... so he really has no choice but to investigate those crimes or pass them on to someone else....

James Comey is a bitter, fired employee who has a long record of aggrandizement... He colluded with Chuck Schumer's staff in 2007 to embarrass President Bush

I thought this thread was about Cohen and Trump with Clinton thrown in for deflection. Now,you are doing the same.

but mueller can investigate it if he had the time or wanted to...his federal mandate included ANY crimes he comes across while conducting his Russian interference investigation.... he CAN NOT turn a blind eye to other crimes not related to the Russians.... so he really has no choice but to investigate those crimes or pass them on to someone else....

This is a State Investigation now. Mueller just turned over info. This is not Federal.

They do that you know when they find info.

They "pushed him into lying about it?" You mean mean by testifying in a legal proceeding under oath? How dare they demand that he tell the truth!

Those bastards!

He isn't investigating Russian interference. He's investigating anyone associated with Trump for anything they may have ever done. That's the definition of a witch hunt.

Forum List

Back