Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

View attachment 187055

Who cares about ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE . Democrats are savages and for anyone to have such deep rooted hatred for a President really proves how psychotic the left is.
They are one step away from being the political Jeffery Daumer. After all the love abortions that kill a human,
LOLOL

What the fuck do Democrats have to do with any of this? Mueller is a Republican. Wray is a Republican. Sessions is a Republican. These are all Republicans eating their own; all Democrats are doing is sitting back, watching, and laughing our asses off at the carnage.

:popcorn:

FFS! CIC Bone Spur is so WEAK.

The Associated Press

@AP

22 minutes

BREAKING: Trump calls probe by special counsel Mueller into election meddling 'an attack on our country.'

:boohoo:Hmm? I guess the Ken Starr Investigation into Bubba's LEGAL Blowjob and Cum Stains was also 'an attack on our country.' by this standard.:thewave:

But, Still Mueller getting into this Lawyer's PC's and Files will expose all of the Great Douche crimes. And a Shit load of others. Will some Great Douche Business partners start running to Mueller for freedom deals to fully Spew on the DrumpF Klan?

Last edited:
"Talk to my lawyer"

Two days later, Cohen's office is raided.

Rich.

She just remembered that. Maybe she dreamed it.
What difference does it make?

What you dream is not actionable.
LOL even Paula Jones is laughing at you.

Hillary must be enjoying all of this...

DaYBaw_XUAAkC73.jpg

View attachment 187055

Who cares about ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE . Democrats are savages and for anyone to have such deep rooted hatred for a President really proves how psychotic the left is.
They are one step away from being the political Jeffery Daumer. After all the love abortions that kill a human,
LOLOL

What the fuck do Democrats have to do with any of this? Mueller is a Republican. Wray is a Republican. Sessions is a Republican. These are all Republicans eating their own; all Democrats are doing is sitting back, watching, and laughing our asses off at the carnage.

IDIOT

upload_2018-4-9_15-50-55.png

So let me get this straight..........

Obama Gave NUKES to Iran, tried to install a Muslim dictator in Egypt....

Hillary Clinton gave our Plutonium to Russia, compromised US Intelligence

Bill Clinton gave our technology to China, spent more time chasing pussy in the Ovary office than handling US affairs....

But let's go after Trump because...... he's CHRISTIAN ......he's white and has done better than your lazy asses?.......

I see. Yep, makes perfect sense. (If you're a Regressive retard)

View attachment 187055

LOLOL

If you were such a fkn moron you wouldn't need to ask.

The confidential relationship between lawyer and client is well established. The FBI doesn't even go after mob lawyers. This is 3rd world gestapo stuff.
A more rational adult might

Bill Clinton gave our technology to China, spent more time chasing pussy in the Ovary office than handling US affairs....

But let's go after Trump because...... he's CHRISTIAN......he's white and has done better than your lazy asses?.......

I see.
Look dude, NONE of that is EVER going to gain ANY traction, because that is all FANTASY.

here, in what normal human beings can "reality", your fascist wannabe oligarch hero is about 10 tweets away from a perspective walk.

Better adjust, ya weirdo...

What’s illegal about it?

This is the exact same question you imbeciles pose when people's 1st and 2nd amendment rights are CLEARLY violated.

This lack of morality is why the Progressive Left MUST be stopped by any means necessary.

To you jackasses, law is irrelevant and being right is only a matter of what political side of the bus you sit in.
What a pity you couldn’t answer the question I actually asked.

But let's go after Trump because...... he's CHRISTIAN......he's white and has done better than your lazy asses?.......

I see.

Losers can't see the privacy rights broken, oh that's right it doesn't matter to them as long as it's not them having them broken.

They are sickening to sit back and watch their vicious vindictive reactions towards this
A collapse can't happen soon enough.

Look dude, NONE of that is EVER going to gain ANY traction, because that is all FANTASY.
here, in what normal human beings can "reality", your fascist wannabe oligarch hero is about 10 tweets away from a perspective walk.
Better adjust, ya weirdo...

"NONE" of it happened?

Seriously? Is that what you seriously believe?

:right:

Forum List

Back