Michael Cohen office raided by FBI

What I wanna know is.......

WHY DA FUCK ISN'T THERE A SPECIAL COUNCIL RIPPING THE LYIN LEFT's ASS APART?
WAY more to prosecute there.

It;s like a Republican could FART and get crucifed.....while the Left can rob every bank from coast to coast and it all is ignored. WTF?

Don't give me any horseshit like they haven't committed crimes that are DEEP levels more serious and harmful to the nation than this imaginary shit.

If you're a real American and you love your country (or what it used to be), this shit should have you beyond upset at this point.
What does the left have to do with this other than the entertainment factor?

Campaign finance violation, money laundering.

Mueller is going to make an example out this douchebag.
Bring on (gulp) President Pence....

:bang3:

The left would rather have a Jesus Nazi over Trump. I have seen it all now.

He's got his own problems.

But just as soon as all of those women hear him talk for about a month, that blue wave will get 10 feet higher.

You’d better hope these threats of yours are not being monitored by the NSA.
You better go back to law school and learn the difference between threatening language and political rhetoric.
When someone posts how a ranking official of Justice Department “needs to die,” I leave it to the discretion of the NSA to determine whether or not that’s an actionable threat.

You better go back to law school and learn the difference between threatening language and political rhetoric.

Faun is an idiot. You can safely ignore her. :113:

All these Snowflakes are just besides themselves watching their wet dreams come true.
Whoever is selling panty liners and tissue is gonna make a killing off these morons when all this falls apart on them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Crooked Donnie will dump it all on his crooked lawyer

It;s like a Republican could FART and get crucifed.....while the Left can rob every bank from coast to coast and it all is ignored. WTF?

Don't give me any horseshit like they haven't committed crimes that are DEEP levels more serious and harmful to the nation than this imaginary shit.

If you're a real American and you love your country (or what it used to be), this shit should have you beyond upset at this point.
What does the left have to do with this other than the entertainment factor?
I'm sure someone is happy outside the USA!

giphy.gif

The confidential relationship between lawyer and client is well established. The FBI doesn't even go after mob lawyers. This is 3rd world gestapo stuff.

Wrong shit for brains. The attorney client privilege cannot be used in furtherance of an ongoing, or future crime.

Where did you get your law degree, Trump university?

Trump needs to have a televised address to the American people outlining his case for firing Mewler.
He should also allow a second prosecutor to form a bipartisan team that isnt stacked with dems.

They said the FBI seized all of Cohen's files.
No they didn't, and yes, you made it up

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen; Trump Calls It ‘Disgraceful’
“Today the U.S. attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York executed a series of search warrants and seized the privileged communications between my client, Michael Cohen, and his clients,” said Stephen Ryan, his lawyer. “I have been advised by federal prosecutors that the New York action is, in part, a referral by the office of special counsel, Robert Mueller.”

"The search is an aggressive move for the Justice Department, which normally relies on grand jury subpoenas to obtain records from people who are represented by lawyers and are cooperating with authorities. Search warrants are more often used in cases in which prosecutors do not trust people to preserve or turn over the records themselves. Justice Department rules require prosecutors to first consider less intrusive alternatives before seeking records from lawyers."

I dunno....

Looking at the ENTIRE picture.......

I predict this is the straw that will break the camels back and in the coming weeks, this whole witch hunt will begin to crumble.....leaving every single delirious, retard Leftists crying and wondering what happened......and screaming for a NEW Special Council.

I don't think they have JACK SHIT on Trump and they're desperate.

This is the final act of desperation.......let's see if I'm right.

Bets???????

So we're back to the Trump Russia Hoax again? Wow! The circling around sure will help the president replace Mueller soon.
I wish he would fire Mueller but I don’t think he has the balls.

Let's call it a replacement. Clearly he needs to be.
Call it what you want, it would involve getting rid of Mueller and Trump doesn’t have the stones to do it; though I wish he would.

He was ready to replace him last year when the Trump Russia Hoax kept dragging on by the Fake News. But now it is starting to be set for Trump to replace Mueller.

Where are those indictments again?

Forum List

Back