Michael Cohen Writes trump Tell All Book Just In Time For Election

I'll never vote for Trump, my opinion of him and Cohen were formed years before the presidential campaign. It isn't hate, perhaps more like how a moderate Republican might detest General (Government) Motors. Just as I found the impeachment debacles easy to ignore, I have no interest in either the book's author nor who it is about.

What will actually be interesting is after Trump dies and can no longer sue anyone, when all the people who served in his administration come forward with the real poop on what his narcissistic tantrums and ADHD fueled chaos was like to work for.

Looks like Cohen has a score to settle with trump and he's coming after him.

This is going to be fun to watch.

President Trump is financing the book. Figures its a good way to make money from the libs that will buy that bullshit.

I'll never vote for Trump, my opinion of him and Cohen were formed years before the presidential campaign. It isn't hate, perhaps more like how a moderate Republican might detest General (Government) Motors. Just as I found the impeachment debacles easy to ignore, I have no interest in either the book's author nor who it is about.
Sure. Obviously it's worth more than 2¢ to you.

What will actually be interesting is after Trump dies and can no longer sue anyone, when all the people who served in his administration come forward with the real poop on what his narcissistic tantrums and ADHD fueled chaos was like to work for.

Maybe you can get a copy signed by John Bolton or Steve Bannon. Good times. :thup:

Liar Jr. will step in. If Ivanka doesn't.

They can't stop the truth. I won't live to see it, most likely, but someday what he was behind the fake tan will be known.

Actually, people can sue after death. The tremendous philanthropist Helen Clay Frick sued those who would disparage the name of her father Henry Clay Frick, until she died in 1984. Henry Clay Frick died in 1919.

New evidence of Biden's sexual abuse not to mention his son making millions on a no show job and Cohen is writing a book on Trump? No surprises here.

Wasn’t John Bolton’s book supposed to have the key to Trumps impeachment? We needed more witnesses because of his book.

Where did that go?

The longer this virus keeps going the tougher it will be to defeat Trump. Sanders dropping out was almost not news worthy. Biden is in the news barely. The virus is the only news item and promises to be for months to come. Pressure is on the Democrats to get back in the news cycle.

Looks like Cohen has a score to settle with trump and he's coming after him.

This is going to be fun to watch.

ohh?? lol.....Michael Cohen has a book? really now!:laughing0301:

just too funny!

Straight to video, so to speak.

Only Dim morons like you give a shit. :D

Moi? How mistaken.

Enjoy the book. It should be awesome. :thup:

2utksp.jpg

How about that? The word about UN-indicted co-conspirator #1 from his co-conspirator. Might be interesting. Will see after it comes out. Hard to believe we will learn anything new. Surly we have heard it all.

Forum List

Back