Michael Moore calls for Hillary to be installed as President, wants Trump arrested

Moore is wrong. Russia does not control the U.S. They control the president and his cabinet, but that's all.

Moore is wrong. Russia does not control the U.S. They control the president and his cabinet, but that's all.
Wrong, if Russia controlled the election, he they did this during the Obama administration.

Try again kid

Wrong, if Russia controlled the election, he they did this during the Obama administration.

Try again kid

I never said they controlled the election, even though they did interfere and put their finger on the scales. I said they control our current president

I wouldn't believe anything on InfoWars, which is the source of this.

Try again kid

I never said they controlled the election, even though they did interfere and put their finger on the scales. I said they control our current president
Anything Russia did they did during the Obama administration, are you saying that Trump needs to be held accountable for what Obama allowed.

If so you are a moron, but we already know that already

Try again kid

Anything Russia did they did during the Obama administration, are you saying that Trump needs to be held accountable for what Obama allowed.

So you want to blame Trump's treasonous association with Russia on Obama? That's nuts.

I wouldn't believe anything on InfoWars, which is the source of this.
Why not? You don't think a guy that believes in Lizard people is credible?
Just remember, Trump got his lie that 3-6 millions of illegals voted directly from this fruitcake.
Also remember Jones is one of the first people Trump called after the election thanking him for his help.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Try again kid

So you want to blame Trump's treasonous association with Russia on Obama? That's nuts.
If Putin screwed with the election, Obama was the President and the man who's job it was to protect the nation. Since the election was held during Obamas term he has to be held accountable. Are you going to blame Trump for Obamacare failing as it's insurers run away? There is no difference

Try again kid

If Putin screwed with the election, Obama was the President and the man who's job it was to protect the nation. Since the election was held during Obamas term he has to be held accountable. Are you going to blame Trump for Obamacare failing as it's insurers run away? There is no difference
Give up so soon? Or did I wake you up

Forum List

Back