Michael Moore: I’ll house Syrian refugees

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
For how long? A couple weeks? And then they go on the welfare rolls for life!!!

Michael Moore: I’ll house Syrian refugees

nov 20 2015 Liberal director Michael Moore said Friday he is willing to shelter Syrian refugees at his Michigan residence.

“I look forward to welcoming Syrians to my home and I wholeheartedly encourage other Americans to do the same,” he wrote on his Facebook page.

“I will contact the State Department to let them know I am happy to provide a safe haven to any Syrian refugee couple approved by the Obama administration’s vetting procedures, in which I have full faith and trust,” Moore said.
“By the way, my 700-sq. ft. apartment in northern Michigan is a little small, but it’s got cable, Wi-Fi and a new dishwasher,” the filmmaker quipped of his abode in Traverse City, Mich.

Wow! Syrians huh?

What a strange concept. Do you think they're anything like -- I dunno, people? I wonder if they like, eat and shit? Wonder if they have any way to communicate, or wear bones in their noses or have antennae on their heads? Fascinating stuff.

No way. Shouldn't allow it. Look...we may not want to just allow anyone in here......but we are NOT advocating torture either. They don't deserve that.

well how lovely. He should be able to house them all in ONE of his NINE homes he owns. but he hates that capitalist system in the country, remember? and he evidently needs some media attention so here comes the loudmouth.

well how lovely. He should be able to house them all in ONE of his NINE homes he owns. but he hates that capitalist system in the country, remember? and he evidently needs some media attention so here comes the loudmouth.
Yeah it might end up being like that guy who tried to live with the lions, when the next thing he knows the lions ate him and his poor girl friend... How can anyone listen to a hippie lib over their better judgements in life? It's true the people aren't lions, but they can sure adopt the same hunger for destroying a human being if they so choose too. The only defence of anyone in these situations, is to be smart enough to know the signs and red flags all over the place.

Forum List

Back