Michael Moore plans to destroy enviornment in protest of Trump energy policy

08546051-2.jpg

So, let me get this straight. The right, which thinks that all the man made pollution is insignificant and can't cause any global changes, is worried that one person, Michael Moore, is going to "Destroy the Environment"?
Exactly! - I hope Michael More hit's it big by fracking Mar-a-Lago! Then he can increase his profits by pumping toxic waste into those frack zones. Earth Quake? What Earth Quake? That was just Mother Nature burping!

So, let me get this straight. The right, which thinks that all the man made pollution is insignificant and can't cause any global changes, is worried that one person, Michael Moore, is going to "Destroy the Environment"?
Exactly! - I hope Michael More hit's it big by fracking Mar-a-Lago!
There may be some paperwork that needs filing first. Unless foreigners can drill without permission in US waters.

:lol:

So let me get this straight - fracking is great and completely safe, just not when it's done near Mar-a-lago?

When did Moore get his lease?
He wasn't going to illegally drill, was he?

You know Michael Moore is just trolling you, right?
Well that's all he is. Both literally and figuratively.

...and look how well his trolling is working.

7 pages of pearl-clutching so far.

So let me get this straight - fracking is great and completely safe, just not when it's done near Mar-a-lago?

When did Moore get his lease?
He wasn't going to illegally drill, was he?

You know Michael Moore is just trolling you, right?
Well that's all he is. Both literally and figuratively.

...and look how well his trolling is working.

7 pages of pearl-clutching so far.
Youre over exaggerating a bit.

There may be some paperwork that needs filing first. Unless foreigners can drill without permission in US waters.
I'm sure he has all the paperwork & drilling rights he needs. I can't wait till he starts pumping toxic waste into the frack zone under Mar-a-Lago!!!

I'm sure he has all the paperwork & drilling rights he needs. I can't wait till he starts pumping toxic waste into the frack zone under Mar-a-Lago!!!
You seem a little too excited.

Funny stuff from that 3-chinned loser. Hopefully he'll kill off countless sealife.

Fracking is legal when done in the appropriate location under the proper control. Some whack job dumping oil is NOT fracking.

Forum List

Back