Michael Moore plans to destroy enviornment in protest of Trump energy policy

:lol:

So let me get this straight - fracking is great and completely safe, just not when it's done near Mar-a-lago?
Never said nothing like that, but more claims he could leave a mess for Florida to clean up.

Well, which is it?

Is fracking dangerous, or not?

I'll answer that LMFAO.................. It is dangerous but you won't hear that from those covering up the lies cause why there's billions to be lost if anybody knows the truth.

You know kinda like the dumb fkrs getting poisoned in Flint Michigan. ... that was really safe too.

if you read/watch anything besides faux news, you'd know its dangerous. and you'd know that it is covered by normal sane media.....

No he isn't.

Did you read what he actually said (or, more accurately, tweeted)?
Yes he is. On veiled language. Youll play dumb for your fat ass lover boy though, I am sure.

Wait... do you think that Michael Moore is actually going to try to spill oil on Trump's beach? Do you think he was being serious?
His fat ass couldn't do it himself. The point of his comment was to influence others to do it. Plant the seed. I wouldn't be surprised if someone takes his comment seriously and tries it.

You're being trolled, clown shoes. You of all people should be able to see that.
I don't put it past stupid leftists to be autistic enough to take his trollish suggestion seriously is what I am saying.

You think that some "stupid leftists" are going to take Michael Moore seriously, and start to drill for oil off the coast of Palm Beach?

Yes he is. On veiled language. Youll play dumb for your fat ass lover boy though, I am sure.

Wait... do you think that Michael Moore is actually going to try to spill oil on Trump's beach? Do you think he was being serious?
His fat ass couldn't do it himself. The point of his comment was to influence others to do it. Plant the seed. I wouldn't be surprised if someone takes his comment seriously and tries it.

You're being trolled, clown shoes. You of all people should be able to see that.
I don't put it past stupid leftists to be autistic enough to take his trollish suggestion seriously is what I am saying.

You think that some "stupid leftists" are going to take Michael Moore seriously, and start to drill for oil off the coast of Palm Beach?
You are dumb, bro.

No he isn't.

Did you read what he actually said (or, more accurately, tweeted)?

I agree with you. The entire left is unhinged now, after a year of Trump. We've seen protests where people wear pink pussy hats on their heads, black-clad leftist thugs attacking people in Berkeley with rocks, sticks, and bike locks, death threats to the President, and the shooting of Congressman Steve Scalise on a baseball field.,

I even had some dickwad throw roofing nails in my driveway back during the campaign, because I had a Trump sign. down at the end of it. The small Trump sign I had out there was stolen so I built one out of a full sheet of plywood and mounted it to fence posts driven securely in the ground. The idiot who threw the nails out there was later arrested for doing the same thing to several other people.

I agree with you. The entire left is unhinged now, after a year of Trump. We've seen protests where people wear pink pussy hats on their heads, black-clad leftist thugs attacking people in Berkeley with rocks, sticks, and bike locks, death threats to the President, and the shooting of Congressman Steve Scalise on a baseball field.,

I even had some dickwad throw roofing nails in my driveway back during the campaign, because I had a Trump sign. down at the end of it. The small Trump sign I had out there was stolen so I built one out of a full sheet of plywood and mounted it to fence posts driven securely in the ground. The idiot who threw the nails out there was later arrested for doing the same thing to several other people.
I love how they predicted how sore of a loser Trump would be.....and then revealed themselves to be the sorest losers of all time.

You are underestimating the stupidity of the left and the amount of pent-up hatred they have inside them. Obviously he's not going to frack for oil but he has done other things. He called for protesters to disrupt the inauguration. Had that happened, he could have been charged with inciting to riot. He also called for 100 days of protest, the "arrest" of Donald Trump, and in a deranged Facebook post, to either install Hillary Clinton or re-hold the election.

These people are not joking, and you have no idea of the stupidity they're capable of.

You are underestimating the stupidity of the left and the amount of pent-up hatred they have inside them. Obviously he's not going to frack for oil but he has done other things. he called for protesters to disrupt the inauguration. Had that happened, he could have been charged with inciting to riot. he also called for 100 days of protest, the "arrest" of Donald Trump, and in a deranged Facebook post, to either install Hillary Clinton or re-hold the election.

These people are not joking, and you have no idea of the stupidity they're capable of.

Actually, it appears that I'm underestimating the stupidity of the right.

Watching you guys try to fearmonger about this is the funniest thing I've read on this board so far this year.

You are underestimating the stupidity of the left and the amount of pent-up hatred they have inside them. Obviously he's not going to frack for oil but he has done other things. he called for protesters to disrupt the inauguration. Had that happened, he could have been charged with inciting to riot. he also called for 100 days of protest, the "arrest" of Donald Trump, and in a deranged Facebook post, to either install Hillary Clinton or re-hold the election.

Watching you guys try to fearmonger about this is the funniest thing I've read on this board so far this year.
I'm not trying to fear monger. Just saying it wouldn't surprise me if some autistic leftist would do something like try to pollute the waters around Mar a Lago. You're an idiot if you think it is not entirely possible. Leftist eco-terrorists burn down housing developments all the time.

You're defending a bunch of deranged people who claim "Russians hacked my election" "Trump is going to end all life on earth", "Trump is going the crash the stock market", "Trump is a sex offender", and are doing everything withing their power to overthrow a legal election, and yet you say conservatives a "fear-mongering"?

Seriously? Do you even read some of the lunatic leftist posts on this board?

You're defending a bunch of deranged people who claim "Russians hacked my election" "Trump is going to end all life on earth", "Trump is going the crash the stock market", and "Trump is a sex offender", and yet you say conservatives a "fear-mongering", and are doing everything withing their power to overthrow a legal election?

I'm not defending anyone, fuckwit. I'm mocking you.

You're defending a bunch of deranged people who claim "Russians hacked my election" "Trump is going to end all life on earth", "Trump is going the crash the stock market", and "Trump is a sex offender", and yet you say conservatives a "fear-mongering", and are doing everything withing their power to overthrow a legal election?

Ahh, I see. The great troll moderator. Aren't moderators supposed to be neutral? Go troll the leftists and I'll take you more seriously. Or better yet, hunt down all of the people with multiple accounts and the Russian trollbots who post on here.

You always have to explain that you're mocking someone, guess you're not very good at mockery.

Ahh, I see. The great troll moderator. Aren't moderators supposed to be neutral? Go troll the leftists and I'll take you more seriously.
He does seem to be way more trollish than the other mods. Oh well, as long as he isn't banning us for no reason, I don't really care.

Ahh, I see. The great troll moderator. Aren't moderators supposed to be neutral? Go troll the leftists and I'll take you more seriously.

No, we're not supposed to be "neutral". We're supposed to moderate neutrally.

As for you taking me "seriously", I couldn't possibly give less of a shit.

You always have to explain that you're mocking someone, guess you're not very good at mockery.

Or, more likely, my mockery is just aimed a little too high, and is flying over your head.

Or, more likely, my mockery is just aimed a little too high, and is flying over your head.
It's definitely not that. Lol

It's definitely not that. Lol

If you say so.

Forum List

Back