Michael Sam Kisses Off Trump: 'HE'S AN ASSHOLE'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
o-MICHAEL-SAM-facebook.jpg

Michael Sam weighed in on Donald Trump, clearly not believe he's a friend of the LGBT community and calling him an "asshole."

The hubbub was resurrected after Trump's recent comments expressing sympathy for the LGBT community over Orlando. The media went back to the archives and re-posted video of Trump on "Fox and Friends" back in 2014, when an emotional Sam kissed his then-boyfriend after getting drafted.

Trump clearly had a problem with the PDA, and made that clear.

We got Sam out at Bootsy Bellows in WeHo Saturday night, and he did not mince words.

Michael Sam -- Kisses Off Trump -- 'He's an Asshole' (VIDEO)

Well, it doesn't look like Trump will be getting many LGBT votes.

If this is the qualifier for being an asshole, all liberals are assholes because they dont agree with me on everything.

Michael Sam? REALLY? LOL....
'World-changer'! LOL....
Boy was desperate for media attention since the attention he got for 'openly gay football player' is gone...no one cares.

Michael Sam weighed in on Donald Trump, clearly not believe he's a friend of the LGBT community and calling him an "asshole."

The hubbub was resurrected after Trump's recent comments expressing sympathy for the LGBT community over Orlando. The media went back to the archives and re-posted video of Trump on "Fox and Friends" back in 2014, when an emotional Sam kissed his then-boyfriend after getting drafted.

We got Sam out at Bootsy Bellows in WeHo Saturday night, and he did not mince words.

Sam is a shitty player... Hence his unemployment

The video actually for once made me feel better about Trump. I didn't catch Trump's criticism of Sam but rather did hear him detest the criticism extended towards Tim Tebow for expressing his Christian belief.

The video actually for once made me feel better about Trump. I didn't catch Trump's criticism of Sam but rather did hear him detest the criticism extended towards Tim Tebow for expressing his Christian belief.

Will President Drumpfuck appoint Tebow as White House Chaplain?

Micheal Sam knows a thing or two about assholes. lol

:gives:

Michelle Sam seems to be defined by his sexual proclivities....most queers seem to be that way. Their homosexuality defines who and what they are....very sad.

Michelle Sam seems to be defined by his sexual proclivities....most queers seem to be that way. Their homosexuality defines who and what they are....very sad.

Ironically, you seem to be defined by your inability to obtain your sexual proclivities. So stop being such a homophobe.

Forum List

Back