Michael Sam Kisses Off Trump: 'HE'S AN ASSHOLE'

Michelle Sam seems to be defined by his sexual proclivities....most queers seem to be that way. Their homosexuality defines who and what they are....very sad.

Ironically, you seem to be defined by your inability to obtain your sexual proclivities. So stop being such a homophobe.

Go fuck yourself...I'll post any fucking thing I want and when I want, ass-wipe. I have grown more than tired of LGBTQ agenda to the point that I no longer support it. At one time I had no problem with queers entering into civil unions and having their relationship recognized by admiralty thus making "da gubermint" a third party entity....but now they just sicken me.

Michelle Sam seems to be defined by his sexual proclivities....most queers seem to be that way. Their homosexuality defines who and what they are....very sad.

Sam would tear you a new asshole.

Gonna beat me with his purse? (snicker)

You really should come out of the closet. You'd be much happier.

According to your logic, you are a closet conservative.....eh?

Ironically, you seem to be defined by your inability to obtain your sexual proclivities. So stop being such a homophobe.

Go fuck yourself...I'll post any fucking thing I want and when I want, ass-wipe. I have grown more than tired of LGBTQ agenda to the point that I no longer support it. At one time I had no problem with queers entering into civil unions and having their relationship recognized by admiralty thus making "da gubermint" a third party entity....but now they just sicken me.

It seems the hammer has hit the nail on the head. :lol:

Stop hiding and come on out.

Leftards claim to be a fan and friend of the queer but never let an opportunity to pass order to use it as an insult.....too fucking funny.

It seems the hammer has hit the nail on the head. :lol:

You have no "hammer" and if you had one? My bet is that you would swing it like a girl.:dance:

Leftards claim to be a fan and friend of the queer but never let an opportunity to pass order to use it as an insult.....too fucking funny.

Come on, you can tell me if you're a fudge packer. I won't tell anyone.

I have one incredibly beautiful and wonderful lady in my life that makes me glad every day that I am worthy of her. There isn't a queer on the planet that could turn my head....get it???

I have one incredibly beautiful and wonderful lady in my life that makes me glad every day that I am worthy of her. There isn't a queer on the planet that could turn my head....get it???

And you lovingly let the air out of her and wipe her down after every date.

Sure you do. I bet he looks good with his blonde wig.

And is your neighbor aware that you harbor these delusional fantasies?

I am still perplexed as to why I should care?

Classic case of projection there, "Bulldawg".....

If you say so. I'm not the one with a tinfoil hat.

Sure you do. I bet he looks good with his blonde wig.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You WOULD think that guys with wigs are "head turners"....seems that you just came out of the cyber closet....not that there is anything "wrong" with that....LMAO!

If you say so. I'm not the one with a tinfoil hat.

I know more than you...infinitely more. You couldn't debate me on any topic on the best day you ever had...I'd bury you.

With all due respect, Lakhota...are you going to spend the rest of the summer posting people who don't like Trump? Like that proves something?

Michael Sam is entitled to his opinion. Why you think it carries special weight you'll have to explain.

Forum List

Back