Michael Sam's father "embarassed" he is gay

Works for me

Stock market has doubled, Unemployment down 3.5%,

Now, how are Republicans going to explain how they helped the economy?

How has pumping 85 billion a month into the economy and not counting millions of people that are out of work done anything to help the economic position of american families? :eusa_whistle:

It worked

Now, explain how Republicans are going to run on everything they have done to help the economy?

Want to explain some of that trickle down?

Right, artificially inflating the numbers definitely worked....... :cuckoo:

Why don't you explain trickle down? It's your beloved administration practicing it...... :thup:

Right,
All the republiclans need to do is run the tapes of harry reid crying about how the republicans blocked every bill and effort to fix the economy. Then explain by blocking obama's polocies fixed the economy. then run on how democrats only care about social issues and not the financial well being of families, both straight and gay.

In 2014 you can run on homosexuality, and we can run on the economy. Good luck

Yep. I warned about that years ago, that the GOP is going to pull out all the fun stuff about Harvey Milk right about oh, probably late Summer this year. It's ugly stuff democrats. I suggest you read his biography and soon because the icon of the LGBT movement liked to sodomize teen boys on drugs who went on to commit suicide because of the abuse. Not going to play well for dems even when the mantra of "gay teen suicides" is hoped for a win. Causing gay teen suicides by raping them is not going to win the icon of of the LGBT church any warm feelings from people on the fence in the middle.

Neither is rampant suppression of free speech in opposition to the church of LGBT.

chickfilabagforeground_zps18d52d68.jpg

We're a church now? COOL! Freedom of religion AND we're tax-exempt! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I would look at blind hate as perverse behavior, certainly not normal behavior.
Most people have blind hate for rapists and child molesters.

So is that perverse behavior?? .. :cool:

Most people know exactly why they hate rapist and child molesters. Whats so blind about that? They are harming someone. Being gay is not harming someone dumbass.

Yep. I warned about that years ago, that the GOP is going to pull out all the fun stuff about Harvey Milk right about oh, probably late Summer this year. It's ugly stuff democrats. I suggest you read his biography and soon because the icon of the LGBT movement liked to sodomize teen boys on drugs who went on to commit suicide because of the abuse. Not going to play well for dems even when the mantra of "gay teen suicides" is hoped for a win. Causing gay teen suicides by raping them is not going to win the icon of of the LGBT church any warm feelings from people on the fence in the middle.

Neither is rampant suppression of free speech in opposition to the church of LGBT.

We're a church now? COOL! Freedom of religion AND we're tax-exempt! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You can't be a church....God hates fags

Nobody wants to hear your infatuations Silhouette. Go away.

this intolerance and hate shown to this father for expressing his feelings is the same we saw hurled at Duck Dynasty

you people should be ashamed, especially the OP...just some awful people

Heterophobes.

:dunno:

Whatchyagonnado?

yep..I don't know how some of them stand themselves... they are so high on their little pedestals

they disgust me, especially with threads like this

The more they screech, the more obvoius there real agenda becomes.

Works for me

Stock market has doubled, Unemployment down 3.5%,

Now, how are Republicans going to explain how they helped the economy?

How has pumping 85 billion a month into the economy and not counting millions of people that are out of work done anything to help the economic position of american families? :eusa_whistle:

It worked

Now, explain how Republicans are going to run on everything they have done to help the economy?

Want to explain some of that trickle down?

Rightwingerese to Modern English:

"My OP has been uncovered as a complete lie and attempt to slander heterosexuals, so let's derail the topic of the discredited thread I began."

Forum List

Back