Michael Sam's father "embarassed" he is gay

Liberals ARE morally superior.

`

Then why do you all advocate murder, theft and violence? It's like you never realized what a raging hypocrite you are and continue to believe otherwise.

:lmao:

Lie.

`

No, it is the truth and you know it. You like using the government as a gunman to steal money from people you think do not deserve it so you can give it to those you think do. That's theft, moron.

It's also true that you proudly and quite vocally are a proponent of the death of unborn infants. While I do not like either option the two sides promote, I certainly would never advocate aboriton. Which is mruder. Whether you want to believe differently or not.

It's also true that you promote violence. You have no problem throwing someone in jail (using force and violence) who doesn't want to be stolen from by you greedy fuckers that project greed on the rightful owners of the property you want to steal. That's violence and aggression agaisnt others. You promote that too.

So, tell us more about your moral superiority. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
We need to defend ourselves from you uppity liberals more than some homophobe

But remember to stay OUT of their bedrooms but it's ok for them shove it in our face who they like to have sex with...that's called, heroic

what a joke this whole thing has become, a SPECIAL CLASS of people (homosexuals) and if you don't bow down to them, your life will be made miserable and called every name they can think up

Uppity liberals being intelligent, educated people. Gotcha.

When it's self proclaimed, it kind of loses it's potency, hope this helps...... :thup:

But remember to stay OUT of their bedrooms but it's ok for them shove it in our face who they like to have sex with...that's called, heroic

what a joke this whole thing has become, a SPECIAL CLASS of people (homosexuals) and if you don't bow down to them, your life will be made miserable and called every name they can think up

Well ain't we fucking full of ourselves.

Then why do you all advocate murder, theft and violence? It's like you never realized what a raging hypocrite you are and continue to believe otherwise.

:lmao:

Lie.

`

No, it is the truth and you know it. You like using the government as a gunman to steal money from people you think do not deserve it so you can give it to those you think do. That's theft, moron.

It's also true that you proudly and quite vocally are a proponent of the death of unborn infants. While I do not like either option the two sides promote, I certainly would never advocate aboriton. Which is mruder. Whether you want to believe differently or not.

It's also true that you promote violence. You have no problem throwing someone in jail (using force and violence) who doesn't want to be stolen from by you greedy fuckers that project greed on the rightful owners of the property you want to steal. That's violence and aggression agaisnt others. You promote that too.

Oh good grief.

What a crock of lies, half lies and blanket statements.

As always, you are welcome to your own asshole, er, uh, I mean, opinion but don't pretend they're facts.

No normal parent holding their new born baby in the hospital and says, "I hope he grows up to be a fudge packer". ... :eusa_hand:

But....it's normal to hold up your new born baby and thing about what kind of sex they will have when they grow up? :eusa_eh:
A normal parent expects that their child will grow and be a normal heterosexual. .. :cool:

This is ridiculous. Yeah, any "normal" parent is concerned about their childs sexual orientation for when they grow up. Because, you know, being gay is far more disasterous than having a lazy LOLberal for a child that never gets their shit together, flunks out of school and never leaves the nest. it's all about whether they like penis or vagina.

:cuckoo:

Intelligent? You believe in the hoax of global warming, believe an unborn baby isn't a human, you believe everything obama tells you, you believe unemployment stimulates the economy, you believe homosexuality is normal, which if every human lived the lifestlye. Mankind would not exist anymore, but yet your intelligent? Lol

Oh good grief.

What a crock of lies, half lies and blanket statements.

As always, you are welcome to your own asshole, er, uh, I mean, opinion but don't pretend they're facts.

There is no lying there. You promote all of those things, you're, just like every other LOLberal moron, a hypocrite and can not see these things for what they are. You believe your "opinion" is morally correct and therefore, it's not theft or murder or violence when you promote it.

If "you" want to know why the GOP is falling apart and losing elections, just read this board.

`

If "you" want to know why the GOP is falling apart and losing elections, just read this board.

`

The GOP will likely win more elections than the Democrats in 2014, even with the country chock full of idiots like you who will vote democrat no matter how much they lie to you......... :thup:

`

In 2014 you can run on homosexuality, and we can run on the economy. Good luck

Works for me

Stock market has doubled, Unemployment down 3.5%,

Now, how are Republicans going to explain how they helped the economy?

No normal parent holding their new born baby in the hospital and says, "I hope he grows up to be a fudge packer". ... :eusa_hand:

But....it's normal to hold up your new born baby and thing about what kind of sex they will have when they grow up? :eusa_eh:
A normal parent expects that their child will grow and be a normal heterosexual. .. :cool:

I think you are just a homophone and latent homosexual to be honest. i wonder if what you say is true or not? I never gave a that a thought when my children were born.

`

Works for me

How has pumping 85 billion a month into the economy and not counting millions of people that are out of work done anything to help the economic position of american families? :eusa_whistle:

So the other day when my coworker introduced me to his wife, he was shoving in my face who he likes to have sex with?

You need to get out more...you think about sex too much.

Yes. He was. As well as giving you an in your face statement that he is not gay. It's close to hate speech. He prefers a woman's vagina to a man's anus. Just like Phil Robertson.

`

Works for me

Democrats said the republicans blocked everything obama was trying to do to fix the economy. So if any credit is due, republicans deserve it.

Works for me

How has pumping 85 billion a month into the economy and not counting millions of people that are out of work done anything to help the economic position of american families? :eusa_whistle:

It worked

Now, explain how Republicans are going to run on everything they have done to help the economy?

Want to explain some of that trickle down?

Yep. I warned about that years ago, that the GOP is going to pull out all the fun stuff about Harvey Milk right about oh, probably late Summer this year. It's ugly stuff democrats. I suggest you read his biography and soon because the icon of the LGBT movement liked to sodomize teen boys on drugs who went on to commit suicide because of the abuse. Not going to play well for dems even when the mantra of "gay teen suicides" is hoped for a win. Causing gay teen suicides by raping them is not going to win the icon of of the LGBT church any warm feelings from people on the fence in the middle.

Neither is rampant suppression of free speech in opposition to the church of LGBT.

chickfilabagforeground_zps18d52d68.jpg

Forum List

Back