Michael Sam's father "embarassed" he is gay

Stephanie, like most assholes you are content with homosexuals as long as they hide in the shadows

Someone coming forward and saying, I am a male and I have a boyfriend outrages you.

You are allowed to acknowledge the person you love but are outraged if a homosexual does the same

Those very assholes would fit right in in Russia. This video shows "man"-on-the-street interviews at the Russian games but its the interview with the gays that are very telling.

Olympics Has Fallen - Mercury Rising - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 02/12/14 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Don't you have some holy rollers to hate on today?
And you would fit in Iran or somewhere in the Middle east. Put down their religion and we'd see you see you swinging from a crane

No one said you can't hate gays. No one cares if you hate gays.

The difference is that I would fight for the holy roller's right to speak in tongues, play with snakes, worship the kitchen table if they wanted to.

If you could, you would take all basic human rights away from people you don't like.

Now, piss off.

I am glad neither of my children are gay. I would be a liar if I said otherwise.
Having said that though, if my son told me that he was gay...how could my feelings for him be any different? He is my son. I could not possibly treat him any different.
Love is not a choice.

Exactly.

OTOH, there have been some here who wrote that they would disown their son or daughter for being gay.

Proof that they never really loved their child in the first place.

Maybe. But there are lots of reasons parents disown their children, none of the right in my view, but it is their choice. Like any choice its personal not an epidemic the masses need to be involved with. In this case though the op lied so he could pretend to be above it all....pffft

[MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] lied?

Where?

Those very assholes would fit right in in Russia. This video shows "man"-on-the-street interviews at the Russian games but its the interview with the gays that are very telling.

Olympics Has Fallen - Mercury Rising - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 02/12/14 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Don't you have some holy rollers to hate on today?
And you would fit in Iran or somewhere in the Middle east. Put down their religion and we'd see you see you swinging from a crane

No one said you can't hate gays. No one cares if you hate gays.

The difference is that I would fight for the holy roller's right to speak in tongues, play with snakes, worship the kitchen table if they wanted to.

If you could, you would take all basic human rights away from people you don't like.

Now, piss off.

you don't know me so don't PRETEND to know what I would do
I fight everyday for our freedoms from people LIKE YOU...whether it be working at McDonalds or wearing fur

Last edited:
I don't care if they openly acknowledge anything, its when they use the government to force them to do business with them that I have the issue.

I don't follow you

How does government force you to do business with gays?

If the government fines a buisiness for refusing to provide a service to a gay wedding, that is the government punishing them.

I guess that is a fine line

What rights does a public business have to discriminate?
We went through this during the Civil Rights era. We do not serve ******* here was a common accommodation. The government said, you cannot do that and remain in business
We are a better country because of it

Who cares anyway? Who cares if that dude is gay? Who cares if he told the media? Who cares what the father thinks?

Are you people really this bored with life that you have to involve yourself in the drama of some family you have absolutely no ties to, do not know and probably never will?

I don't follow you

If the government fines a buisiness for refusing to provide a service to a gay wedding, that is the government punishing them.

We went through this during the Civil Rights era. We do not serve ******* here was a common accommodation. The government said, you cannot do that and remain in business

A public business? You just twist and twist until you're a pretzel, logically speaking. The business is privately owned. it's not public.

:cuckoo:

Who cares anyway? Who cares if that dude is gay? Who cares if he told the media? Who cares what the father thinks?

Are you people really this bored with life that you have to involve yourself in the drama of some family you have absolutely no ties to, do not know and probably never will?

Liberals never pass up an opportunity to claim their moral superiority.....

No shit. They almost alweays make themselves look like raging hypocrites when they do it too. The default position.

I don't follow you

The denial of services to blacks on an equal footing was mandated by state laws, buisinesses HAD to follow them, there was no choice involved. The Civil Rights Cases and laws did remove the ability of states to enforce segregation, and maybe forcing buisinesses to accomodate was needed at the time. however now public opinion and the cash register can handle it.

The government should not be able to force a buisiness or a person to do commerce with someone they do not want to, the federal government should not unless in involves interstate commerce.

Liberals ARE morally superior.

`

`

Well, that took all of two minutes....... :thup:

Exactly.

OTOH, there have been some here who wrote that they would disown their son or daughter for being gay.

Proof that they never really loved their child in the first place.

Maybe. But there are lots of reasons parents disown their children, none of the right in my view, but it is their choice. Like any choice its personal not an epidemic the masses need to be involved with. In this case though the op lied so he could pretend to be above it all....pffft

[MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] lied?

Where?
Where doesn't he?

In this case his father never said he was embarrassed .... He loves his son, period

`

that's your all's problem, you really believe that crap
that's why you liberals think you have the right to put down this football players father because of his feeling over HIS SON

`

Then why do you all advocate murder, theft and violence? It's like you never realized what a raging hypocrite you are and continue to believe otherwise.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back