Michael Sam's father "embarassed" he is gay

Nope...happily trade it for "no big deal". Give us full equality and we'll test out your theory.

I highly doubt it. Then you would no longer be "special," no longer able to ride on that high progressive horse about being put down upon. No longer able to use the courts to force people to accept your lifestyle.

Yea....gays have always enjoyed how "special" our society treats them

I can be refused service for whatever reason. Refuse service to a gay person, and they can sue your ass in some states.

Thats how we define "special"

How can we give a fuck about him if we didn't know him until now?

I think it's fantastic that he is a damn good football player and citizen. It is also historic that he's gay.

I would love for the day to have already arrived that the fact he is gay wouldn't be a big deal, but right now it is.

But then you wouldn't be able to claim all the perks of being a "victim" class, and we all know how much you love that.

Nope...happily trade it for "no big deal". Give us full equality and we'll test out your theory.

you already the same equality, but are constantly demanding other's change and bow for you

I highly doubt it. Then you would no longer be "special," no longer able to ride on that high progressive horse about being put down upon. No longer able to use the courts to force people to accept your lifestyle.

you all need a damn tissue. we have all been mistreated by society at one time or another

homosexuals are always the poor poor VICTIMS who has to hold press conference's to announce he coming out some stupid closet ..I mean REALLY

Oh......I have forgotten how you were mistreated

How you were beaten up because you are Stephanie
How, because you are Stephanie, you were denied housing or employment
How the military said......sorry, no Stephanies allowed
How you could not marry the person you loved because you are Stephanie
How you were afraid to tell people you were Stephanie

Last edited:

I can be refused service for whatever reason. Refuse service to a gay person, and they can sue your ass in some states.

How cute...look who is trying to be a "victim". No you can't be refused service for "whatever reason".

The Right to Refuse Service: Can a Business Refuse Service to Someone Because of Appearance, Odor or Attitude?

Feel free to repeal ALL public accommodation laws but don't be pissy because they sometimes include "the gheys".

Really?

They made you ride in he back of the bus?

But then you wouldn't be able to claim all the perks of being a "victim" class, and we all know how much you love that.

Yeah, the gheys have felt so "special" up till now. If we have full equality, we won't need to use the courts. Do you see a lot of interracial couples "using the courts"? Nope, 'cause they got their marriage equality.

Come on, test your theory. :lol:

Yeah, the gheys have felt so "special" up till now. If we have full equality, we won't need to use the courts. Do you see a lot of interracial couples "using the courts"? Nope, 'cause they got their marriage equality.

When it comes to marriage equality I have no issue with it as long as it is via legislative action. What I oppose is the crap being pulled on forcing people to do business with others, even if their religious beliefs oppose it. That is the "special" treatment you are looking for.

you all need a damn tissue. we have all been mistreated by society at one time or another

homosexuals are always the poor poor VICTIMS who has to hold press conference's to announce he coming out some stupid closet ..I mean REALLY

OMG, if my life was that bad I might as well shoot myself...how frikken more dramatic can you people be...

No one even knows who is "homosexual" unless they shout out or hold press conference, hey everyone LOOK AT ME
I'm a homosexual, ain't I special
I have a wonderful nephew who is homosexual and he wasn't afraid to tell me because he knew I loved him for the person he is. do I think it's normal? maybe not but who am I to judge others and who the hell are all you people to force other to believe as you

Last edited:
This pervert being 'courageous' and 'brave' crap will be going on for decades. .. :eusa_hand:

1) First faggot to do XYZ

2) First lezbo to do XYZ

3) First transgender to do XYZ

The freaking list will be endless........ :doubt:

OMG, if my life was that bad I might as well shoot myself...how frikken more dramatic can you people be...

No one even knows who is "homosexual" unless they shout out or hold press conference, hey everyone LOOK AT ME
I have a wonderful nephew who is homosexual and he wasn't afraid to tell me because he knew I loved him for the person he is. do I think it's normal? maybe not but who am I to judge others and who the hell are all you people to force other to believe as you

Before you nephew told you did you suspect it?

yes, but it's not a big deal to me who he want's in his life

yes, but it's not a big deal to me who he want's in his life
Unfortunately, many here look at your nephew ONLY by how he has sex. He doesn't have to say or do anything.....they will.

When it comes to marriage equality I have no issue with it as long as it is via legislative action. What I oppose is the crap being pulled on forcing people to do business with others, even if their religious beliefs oppose it. That is the "special" treatment you are looking for.

Right...the new resurgence of "I hate public accommodation laws". So repeal ALL of them, not just the ones that apply to "the gheys". As long as I can't refuse service to a cross wearing evangelical...well, you know the rest.

Right...the new resurgence of "I hate public accommodation laws". So repeal ALL of them, not just the ones that apply to "the gheys". As long as I can't refuse service to a cross wearing evangelical...well, you know the rest.

Fine by me. Let public opinion handle it.

All this compassion for gays from liberals when you know damn well they will set a conservative gay on fire and throw him off a cliff in a heartbeat......... :thup:

All those laws SHOULD be repealed.

Stephanie, like most assholes you are content with homosexuals as long as they hide in the shadows

Someone coming forward and saying, I am a male and I have a boyfriend outrages you.

You are allowed to acknowledge the person you love but are outraged if a homosexual does the same

Forum List

Back