Michael Sam's father "embarassed" he is gay

We need to defend ourselves from you uppity liberals more than some homophobe

But remember to stay OUT of their bedrooms but it's ok for them shove it in our face who they like to have sex with...that's called, heroic

what a joke this whole thing has become, a SPECIAL CLASS of people (homosexuals) and if you don't bow down to them, your life will be made miserable and called every name they can think up

So libs will destroy his father, a black man?

No, just highlighting what complete assholes gay haters are

How about what complete assholes liberals are? This guy is a damn good football player and citizen, but liberals didn't give a fuck about him until they found out he was gay.

How can we give a fuck about him if we didn't know him until now?

I think it's fantastic that he is a damn good football player and citizen. It is also historic that he's gay.

I would love for the day to have already arrived that the fact he is gay wouldn't be a big deal, but right now it is.

But remember to stay OUT of their bedrooms but it's ok for them shove it in our face who they like to have sex with...that's called, heroic

what a joke this whole thing has become, a SPECIAL CLASS of people (homosexuals) and if you don't bow down to them, your life will be made miserable and called every name they can think up

So the other day when my coworker introduced me to his wife, he was shoving in my face who he likes to have sex with?

You need to get out more...you think about sex too much.

How about what complete assholes liberals are? This guy is a damn good football player and citizen, but liberals didn't give a fuck about him until they found out he was gay.

I think it's fantastic that he is a damn good football player and citizen. It is also historic that he's gay.

I would love for the day to have already arrived that the fact he is gay wouldn't be a big deal, but right now it is.

But then you wouldn't be able to claim all the perks of being a "victim" class, and we all know how much you love that.

But then you wouldn't be able to claim all the perks of being a "victim" class, and we all know how much you love that.

Nope...happily trade it for "no big deal". Give us full equality and we'll test out your theory.

No it isn't, it's only a big deal for liberals because liberals love segregation in every way, shape and form...........

Nope...happily trade it for "no big deal". Give us full equality and we'll test out your theory.

I highly doubt it. Then you would no longer be "special," no longer able to ride on that high progressive horse about being put down upon. No longer able to use the courts to force people to accept your lifestyle.

Oh brother. That's the point, what you give a f about is shallow, self absorbed and voyeuristic

Actually it isn't anyone's business but his own that he's gay. But that's not how teh gays roll.\

The only reason it's a big deal is because he made it one.

Last edited:
All this staged drama of, "coming out" is causing more disapproval of homosexuals...Nothing like shoving things in people's face
and you call yourselves liberal and tolerant of other's

just look at this thread for what you all REALLY ARE

Last edited:

So the other day when my coworker introduced me to his wife, he was shoving in my face who he likes to have sex with?

You need to get out more...you think about sex too much.

No, he was introducing you to his wife. If he was gay and introduced you to his husband, same thing.

It's the "ANNOUNCEMENT THAT I'M GAY!" part that is unnecessary. No. One. Cares. Stop thinking that they do.

If heteros started doing that, wouldn't you find it ridiculous?

I highly doubt it. Then you would no longer be "special," no longer able to ride on that high progressive horse about being put down upon. No longer able to use the courts to force people to accept your lifestyle.

Yea....gays have always enjoyed how "special" our society treats them

All this staged drama of, "coming out" is causing more disapproval of homosexuals...Nothing like shoving things in people's face
and you call yourselves liberal and tolerant of other's

just look at this thread for what you all REALLY ARE

Wow.....more disapproval than they have received for the last two hundred years

What are they thinking?

It was actually a smart move on Sam's part, free publicity and i think it can only help his draft stock go up. He knew damn well that once he announced he was gay, the liberal media would come running like a bunch of bitches in heat..........

Yea....gays have always enjoyed how "special" our society treats them

you all need a damn tissue. we have all been mistreated by society at one time or another

homosexuals are always the poor poor VICTIMS who has to hold press conference's to announce he coming out some stupid closet ..I mean REALLY

Forum List

Back