Michael Sam's father "embarassed" he is gay

this intolerance and hate shown to this father for expressing his feelings is the same we saw hurled at Duck Dynasty

you people should be ashamed, especially the OP...just some awful people

Oh......I have forgotten how you were mistreated

How you were beaten up because you are Stephanie
How, because you are Stephanie, you were denied housing or employment
How the military said......sorry, no Stephanies allowed
How you could not marry the person you loved because you are Stephanie
How you were afraid to tell people you were Stephanie

OMG, if my life was that bad I might as well shoot myself...how frikken more dramatic can you people be...

No one even knows who is "homosexual" unless they shout out or hold press conference, hey everyone LOOK AT ME
I'm a homosexual, ain't I special
I have a wonderful nephew who is homosexual and he wasn't afraid to tell me because he knew I loved him for the person he is. do I think it's normal? maybe not but who am I to judge others and who the hell are all you people to force other to believe as you

Stephanie, like most assholes you are content with homosexuals as long as they hide in the shadows

Someone coming forward and saying, I am a male and I have a boyfriend outrages you.

You are allowed to acknowledge the person you love but are outraged if a homosexual does the same

You seem to be projecting the progressive view of anyone with an opinion other than theirs onto the rest of us.

OMG, if my life was that bad I might as well shoot myself...how frikken more dramatic can you people be...

No one even knows who is "homosexual" unless they shout out or hold press conference, hey everyone LOOK AT ME
I have a wonderful nephew who is homosexual and he wasn't afraid to tell me because he knew I loved him for the person he is. do I think it's normal? maybe not but who am I to judge others and who the hell are all you people to force other to believe as you

Stephanie, like most assholes you are content with homosexuals as long as they hide in the shadows

Someone coming forward and saying, I am a male and I have a boyfriend outrages you.

You are allowed to acknowledge the person you love but are outraged if a homosexual does the same

Don't fucking pretend you know what I am content with...I am sick of having this thrown in our face is all...and sick of people like YOU who then uses it to bludgeon people over the head for their own views.....they are no more special than the rest of us

Last edited:

You seem to be projecting the progressive view of anyone with an opinion other than theirs onto the rest of us.

Why else would you object to someone openly acknowledging they are homosexual

Let's hear

Let's hear

I don't care if they openly acknowledge anything, its when they use the government to force them to do business with them that I have the issue.

I am glad neither of my children are gay. I would be a liar if I said otherwise.
Having said that though, if my son told me that he was gay...how could my feelings for him be any different? He is my son. I could not possibly treat him any different.
Love is not a choice.

Exactly.

OTOH, there have been some here who wrote that they would disown their son or daughter for being gay.

Proof that they never really loved their child in the first place.

Let's hear

I don't care if they openly acknowledge anything, its when they use the government to force them to do business with them that I have the issue.

I don't follow you

How does government force you to do business with gays?

Let's hear

I don't follow you

because he's not allowed to put a sign outside his business saying "no gays allowed"

bummer…

i can't put up a sign saying no bigots allowed… so they'll have to get over it.

When it comes to marriage equality I have no issue with it as long as it is via legislative action. What I oppose is the crap being pulled on forcing people to do business with others, even if their religious beliefs oppose it. That is the "special" treatment you are looking for.

Right...the new resurgence of "I hate public accommodation laws". So repeal ALL of them, not just the ones that apply to "the gheys". As long as I can't refuse service to a cross wearing evangelical...well, you know the rest.

All those laws SHOULD be repealed.

So do it. Funny that there wasn't a huge push to repeal these laws...until they started to apply to "the gheys".

Those very assholes would fit right in in Russia. This video shows "man"-on-the-street interviews at the Russian games but its the interview with the gays that are very telling.

Olympics Has Fallen - Mercury Rising - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 02/12/14 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Don't fucking pretend you know what I am content with...I am sick of having this thrown in our face is all...and sick of people like YOU who then uses it to bludgeon people over the head for their own views.....they are no more special than the rest of us

Yeah, fucking queers...quit living your lives all out in public like the hets do!

Poor little victim.

aka

Blithering idiot bigot.

I am glad neither of my children are gay. I would be a liar if I said otherwise.
Having said that though, if my son told me that he was gay...how could my feelings for him be any different? He is my son. I could not possibly treat him any different.
Love is not a choice.

Exactly.

OTOH, there have been some here who wrote that they would disown their son or daughter for being gay.

Proof that they never really loved their child in the first place.

Maybe. But there are lots of reasons parents disown their children, none of the right in my view, but it is their choice. Like any choice its personal not an epidemic the masses need to be involved with. In this case though the op lied so he could pretend to be above it all....pffft

Yeah, fucking queers...quit living your lives all out in public like the hets do!

hummmhumm, we see the cute intolerant names you all have for others , the hets? but people aren't allowed to say, queer, homo, faggot etc... all hell will rain down on them
I know every damn day another hetorsexual is holding a press conference to announce they have come out of some closet and wail, I am straight and proud of it...really maybe they should start to give you all back what you people dish out

Last edited:
But then you wouldn't be able to claim all the perks of being a "victim" class, and we all know how much you love that.

Nope...happily trade it for "no big deal". Give us full equality and we'll test out your theory.

I highly doubt it. Then you would no longer be "special," no longer able to ride on that high progressive horse about being put down upon. No longer able to use the courts to force people to accept your lifestyle.

right… you should send us back to the 1950's when you could make black people eat in separate restaurants and go to separate schools.

lmao...

i'd say that's you projecting.

but please ….. do go back to defending racists and bigots.

Let's hear

I don't follow you

If the government fines a buisiness for refusing to provide a service to a gay wedding, that is the government punishing them.

Those very assholes would fit right in in Russia. This video shows "man"-on-the-street interviews at the Russian games but its the interview with the gays that are very telling.

Olympics Has Fallen - Mercury Rising - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 02/12/14 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Don't you have some holy rollers to hate on today?
And you would fit in Iran or somewhere in the Middle east. Put down their religion and we'd see you see you swinging from a crane
what a wonderful FREE COUNTRY we live in that allows people like you and ones in this thread to be, two faced hypocrites

Last edited:

i'd say that's you projecting.

but please ….. do go back to defending racists and bigots.

Isn't that what a free society is supposed to do? Or do you only think rights belong to those who agree with you?

Nope...happily trade it for "no big deal". Give us full equality and we'll test out your theory.

I highly doubt it. Then you would no longer be "special," no longer able to ride on that high progressive horse about being put down upon. No longer able to use the courts to force people to accept your lifestyle.

right… you should send us back to the 1950's when you could make black people eat in separate restaurants and go to separate schools.

lmao...

That was the government doing it, and the government was wrongly doing it. There should be no LAWS tolerating discrimination, but if a buisness wants to do it, they should be able to and suffer or reap the results as is fit. This especially applies to buisinesses that do not provide a needed service or commodity.

Forum List

Back