Michael Sam's father "embarassed" he is gay

I am glad neither of my children are gay. I would be a liar if I said otherwise.
Having said that though, if my son told me that he was gay...how could my feelings for him be any different? He is my son. I could not possibly treat him any different.
Love is not a choice.

Exactly.

OTOH, there have been some here who wrote that they would disown their son or daughter for being gay.

Proof that they never really loved their child in the first place.

Were I gay, I suspect my father would have killed me as painfully as possible.

this intolerance and hate shown to this father for expressing his feelings is the same we saw hurled at Duck Dynasty

you people should be ashamed, especially the OP...just some awful people

Heterophobes.

:dunno:

Whatchyagonnado?

yep..I don't know how some of them stand themselves... they are so high on their little pedestals

they disgust me, especially with threads like this

Who cares anyway? Who cares if that dude is gay? Who cares if he told the media? Who cares what the father thinks?

Are you people really this bored with life that you have to involve yourself in the drama of some family you have absolutely no ties to, do not know and probably never will?

Liberals never pass up an opportunity to claim their moral superiority.....

Liberals ARE morally superior.

Dude, the drugs are making you hallucinate again!

With the queer Obama achieving the presidency, perhaps he felt more secure in "coming out!"

By the way, will he get a separate dressing room?

Who cares anyway? Who cares if that dude is gay? Who cares if he told the media? Who cares what the father thinks?

Are you people really this bored with life that you have to involve yourself in the drama of some family you have absolutely no ties to, do not know and probably never will?

Liberals never pass up an opportunity to claim their moral superiority.....

Liberals ARE morally superior.

`
Wow, thanks for the laugh. Liberals have no morals.

We need to defend ourselves from you uppity liberals more than some homophobe

But remember to stay OUT of their bedrooms but it's ok for them shove it in our face who they like to have sex with...that's called, heroic

what a joke this whole thing has become, a SPECIAL CLASS of people (homosexuals) and if you don't bow down to them, your life will be made miserable and called every name they can think up

Uppity liberals being intelligent, educated people. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back