Michael Sam's father "embarassed" he is gay

So libs will destroy his father, a black man?

No, just highlighting what complete assholes gay haters are

Why are you criticizing a black man?

I don't see why it's so difficult for some people to realize that being a bigot isn't exclusive to any one group of people.

Blacks, particularly those raised in the first part of the last century, were raised in a strict religious environment and echoed the homophobia of that environment.

It appears to me the problems between Michael and his father began long before Michael ever came out of the closet.

Everything is a conspiracy to the left. Do you want to indict a parent for a hate crime because he is embarrassed by his homosexual son?

No.

The OP is designed to indict All who disagree with the Queer Agenda. All must be assholes who are embarrassed their son is a deviant. No quarter given for honesty.

So let it be a lesson: If your kid says he's a Queer, then play along with the charade and take the Obama's as an example.

no. the o/p is designed to show that the guy is a moron who has one successful son and he should really get his priorities together.

Funny how liberals want to say what parents should or shouldn't be embarrassed about. I tell you what if i had a daughter i would be embarrassed if she got an abortion. We have a president who would be proud of his daughters for having one. As he states he wouldn't want them burdened with a child. I'm sure liberals will say the same thing. In which a child is a gift from God. Go figure.

Funny how people that are afraid of gay people live vicariously through their children instead of being there for them as a parent. i wouldn't want my girls to get an abortion but i would not be embarrassed if one of them did. Why should they be burdened with your personal hangups and fears? The end goal is for them to be happy not for you to be happy.

Funny how the only way he can be there is lie about what he believes.

Wait. I just read the entire article. Where does the father say he's embarrased?

He said he was "uncomfortable".

That's a common reaction of any parent who's child comes out. Oftentimes because they're aware of the stigma involved and the homophobia of nutcases. I understand this isn't the case with Sam's father, but to mangle one's words doesn't make a point other than you're trying to mangle someone's words.

At any rate,

Uncomfortable = Asshole = Afraid = Embarrassed

The Queer Agenda doesn't tolerate shades of grey, and the ONLY acceptable reaction is the complete Kubuki Theatre rendition of "We're SO PROUD" by the Obama's.

Wait. I just read the entire article. Where does the father say he's embarrased?

That's a common reaction of any parent who's child comes out. Oftentimes because they're aware of the stigma involved and the homophobia of nutcases. I understand this isn't the case with Sam's father, but to mangle one's words doesn't make a point other than you're trying to mangle someone's words.

Maybe they're uncomfortable with the fact the gay male lifestyle means a much shorter life expectancy and a much higher chance of getting HIV?

His father did say something along those lines:

Sam Sr. loves his son, and he said he hoped his son made it to the N.F.L. “As a black man, we have so many hurdles to cross,” he said. “This is just one he has to cross.”

and he said:

”I was shocked,” Michael, Sr., said. “I’m proud of him. He’s my son.”

It would be nice to see all of his quotes. Did he say he was struggling with it because of the shock and then say he was 'old school' and he would have to learn to accept his son for who he is?

Either way it would be nice to see the entire interview instead of reading the snippets the reporters want us to read.

Seems to me that the father experienced the same emotions that any father would after learning his son is a gay. What's the problem?

Everything is a conspiracy to the left. Do you want to indict a parent for a hate crime because he is embarrassed by his homosexual son?

No.

The OP is designed to indict All who disagree with the Queer Agenda. All must be assholes who are embarrassed their son is a deviant. No quarter given for honesty.

So let it be a lesson: If your kid says he's a Queer, then play along with the charade and take the Obama's as an example.

no. the o/p is designed to show that the guy is a moron who has one successful son and he should really get his priorities together.

I'll go with the OP poster's own admission:

just highlighting what complete assholes gay haters are

The one example is used to generalise.

Typically.

Michael Sam is a proud gay man. If anyone should be embarrassed, he should be embarrassed by his father.

Michael Sam is a proud gay man. If anyone should be embarrassed, he should be embarrassed by his father.

He doesn't need to be "a proud gay man," to be embarrassed by his father

Last Tuesday, Michael Sam Sr. was at a Denny’s near his home outside Dallas to celebrate his birthday when his son sent him a text message.

Dad, I’m gay, he wrote.

The party stopped cold. “I couldn’t eat no more, so I went to Applebee’s to have drinks,” Sam Sr. said. “I don’t want my grandkids raised in that kind of environment.
“I’m old school,” he added. “I’m a man-and-a-woman type of guy.” As evidence, he pointed out that he had taken an older son to Mexico to lose his virginity.
:eusa_eh:

HE HAD TO GO TO MEXICO??????

:redface:

Talk about your misplaced priorities. Sounds like he should be happy his son is alive.

For now. However, he is in the highest risk group of any demographic for having HIV and dying of AIDS. After all the children his father has lost, knowing this can hardly be of comfort to him..

The colon cannot tell the difference between resorbing its own fluids and large dissolved particles directly into the bloodstream and HIV infected semen. Sex with the colon is a dance with death. It is the same as playing Russian Roulette. Now you can sense the father's disappointment to learn his son is essentially, suicidal.. In a blood sport such as football, where open wounds are common and occur in every game, a team's refusal to recruit this man is a sound policy based on the health of all the players and those on any opposing team.

Last edited:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/s...n-coming-out-as-gay.html?hpw&rref=sports&_r=0

Another brother, Russell, was 15 when he was shot and killed trying to break into a home, in what his father said was part of a gang initiation. Another brother, Julian, has not been heard from since he left for work one day in 1998; his family believes he is dead. Two others are in jail.

One son killed in a B&E, one disappeared and presumed dead, two others in prison.....

Yet he is embarassed that his College educated, All-American Footbal player, Future NFLer son is gay

Republicans don't understand why blacks want to be in the Democratic Party when so many blacks hate gays as much as they do. Well, that's what makes a coalition. People that don't necessarily like each other can work together.
The real problem between many blacks and gays is so many black people have been indoctrinated into believing gay is a choice and you are born black. Very similar to what Republicans feel. But because the Democratic Party is made up of many groups, that makes blacks a "power" within the party. Republicans hate blacks almost as much as they hate gays. But because the GOP is 90% white, blacks wouldn't really be a power within the GOP. In fact, they would be powerless. And we aren't even looking at the slander and hatred Republicans show the first black president.

Talk about your misplaced priorities. Sounds like he should be happy his son is alive.

For now. However, he is in the highest risk group of any demographic for having HIV and dying of AIDS. After all the children his father has lost, knowing this can hardly be of comfort to him..

The colon cannot tell the difference between resorbing its own fluids and large dissolved particles directly into the bloodstream and HIV infected semen. Sex with the colon is a dance with death. It is the same as playing Russian Roulette. Now you can sense the father's disappointment to learn his son is essentially, suicidal.. In a blood sport such as football, where open wounds are common and occur in every game, a team's refusal to recruit this man is a sound policy based on the health of all the players and those on any opposing team.

I wonder how many of those with HIV were thrown out of the house at a young age? Were mistreated by terrible family members who abused them for being gay?
Look at Alen Keyes. He ran against Obama for Senator. He tossed his gay daughter out into the street penniless and cut her off from the family while talking about "family values". Gays helped her get through college when her own family shunned her. Gays I've known have been better people than "let him die" right wingers I've met.

Funny how liberals want to say what parents should or shouldn't be embarrassed about. I tell you what if i had a daughter i would be embarrassed if she got an abortion. We have a president who would be proud of his daughters for having one. As he states he wouldn't want them burdened with a child. I'm sure liberals will say the same thing. In which a child is a gift from God. Go figure.

I'm sorry. When did Obama say that? Or did Rush tell you in a late night snuggle session?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/s...n-coming-out-as-gay.html?hpw&rref=sports&_r=0

Another brother, Russell, was 15 when he was shot and killed trying to break into a home, in what his father said was part of a gang initiation. Another brother, Julian, has not been heard from since he left for work one day in 1998; his family believes he is dead. Two others are in jail.

One son killed in a B&E, one disappeared and presumed dead, two others in prison.....

Yet he is embarassed that his College educated, All-American Footbal player, Future NFLer son is gay

Why would he not be embarrassed? No parent hopes their child is gay. When will you Liberals get it that being gay is NOT the norm and no parent wishes that on their child. Push this gay agenda all you want but it will NEVER change the letdown that parents will feel finding out their son is gay.

Nope. But don't you agree that the fyather, considering what has happened with the rest of his sons, has mis-placed priorites?

No. He isn't proud of his other sons. It is entirely possible for a parent to be embarrassed by all of their children with different reasons for all of them. The poor man has basically lost all his children and the one that's left has embarrassed his father.

No.

So if you had a child that was a straight, believed to be pro life, believed in traditional family values, and disagreed with obama. He would be your favorite?

No.

So if you had a child that was a straight, believed to be pro life, believed in traditional family values, and disagreed with obama. He would be your favorite?

I forgot, a christian also?

I'm sorry. When did Obama say that? Or did Rush tell you in a late night snuggle session?

You're right. He said he didn't want his daughters punished with a child.

Did Maddow tell you to be so blindly ignorant?

Forum List

Back