Michael Sam's father "embarassed" he is gay

Funny how liberals want to say what parents should or shouldn't be embarrassed about. I tell you what if i had a daughter i would be embarrassed if she got an abortion. We have a president who would be proud of his daughters for having one. As he states he wouldn't want them burdened with a child. I'm sure liberals will say the same thing. In which a child is a gift from God. Go figure.

I'm sorry. When did Obama say that? Or did Rush tell you in a late night snuggle session?

He said it to the world, by your avatar, i see you really want to be a obama knob polisher. Carry on.

I am glad neither of my children are gay. I would be a liar if I said otherwise.
Having said that though, if my son told me that he was gay...how could my feelings for him be any different? He is my son. I could not possibly treat him any different.
Love is not a choice.

Love is absolutely a choice, if forced on you it means nothing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/s...n-coming-out-as-gay.html?hpw&rref=sports&_r=0

Another brother, Russell, was 15 when he was shot and killed trying to break into a home, in what his father said was part of a gang initiation. Another brother, Julian, has not been heard from since he left for work one day in 1998; his family believes he is dead. Two others are in jail.

One son killed in a B&E, one disappeared and presumed dead, two others in prison.....

Yet he is embarassed that his College educated, All-American Footbal player, Future NFLer son is gay

My gosh if someone posted such drivel you would be calling them a racist. Maybe the Father is ashamed of all his sons and how they turned out. You are making a huge assumption in your inane post.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/s...n-coming-out-as-gay.html?hpw&rref=sports&_r=0

Another brother, Russell, was 15 when he was shot and killed trying to break into a home, in what his father said was part of a gang initiation. Another brother, Julian, has not been heard from since he left for work one day in 1998; his family believes he is dead. Two others are in jail.

One son killed in a B&E, one disappeared and presumed dead, two others in prison.....

Yet he is embarassed that his College educated, All-American Footbal player, Future NFLer son is gay

Republicans don't understand why blacks want to be in the Democratic Party when so many blacks hate gays as much as they do. Well, that's what makes a coalition. People that don't necessarily like each other can work together.
The real problem between many blacks and gays is so many black people have been indoctrinated into believing gay is a choice and you are born black. Very similar to what Republicans feel. But because the Democratic Party is made up of many groups, that makes blacks a "power" within the party. Republicans hate blacks almost as much as they hate gays. But because the GOP is 90% white, blacks wouldn't really be a power within the GOP. In fact, they would be powerless. And we aren't even looking at the slander and hatred Republicans show the first black president.

Yeah, can we say house ******?

"Dad" sounds like a real prize. I like what THIS guy had to say:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olc5C4SXAYM]Dale Hansen Unplugged: Celebrating our differences - YouTube[/ame]

He's an idiot. Aside from the fact that he has a happy, healthy son - where does that go, anyway? Ask prospective parents, "are you hoping for a boy or a girl?" and what do they say?

Healthy. That's all that matters.

All most of us ever think as parents is oh god, please keep my baby safe. Yet for idiots like this father, that's not enough.

i doubt many parents, including gay parents, hope or dream that their kids grow up to be gay. even as far as we've progressed the fact that we're even discussing it goes to show that generally speaking homosexuals are going to have a tougher row to hoe.

but even if it's not something you wish for them there is absolutely nothing about a kid like Michael Sam to be ashamed of. his collegiate achievements on and off the field show the value of hard work, and coming out as he did shows a depth of character and maturity not many his age could match.

I didn't hope or dream mine would grow up straight. I just hoped she'd grow up.

"Dad" sounds like a real prize. I like what THIS guy had to say:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olc5C4SXAYM]Dale Hansen Unplugged: Celebrating our differences - YouTube[/ame]

Brilliant share. Thank you. I O U Rep +1!

Everything is a conspiracy to the left. Do you want to indict a parent for a hate crime because he is embarrassed by his homosexual son?

If he was murderer I could see. Gay? What is there to be embarrassed about? The father is a prick for abandoning his son at the time he will probably need him most.

Absolutely. The parents should be supporting their child. It is a time he really needs them, and he has been a good child and adult. He has done everything you are supposed to do to be a success in life. His brothers are all criminals and yet the parents value them more than this child. It is heartbreaking.

Everything is a conspiracy to the left. Do you want to indict a parent for a hate crime because he is embarrassed by his homosexual son?

No.

The OP is designed to indict All who disagree with the Queer Agenda. All must be assholes who are embarrassed their son is a deviant. No quarter given for honesty.

So let it be a lesson: If your kid says he's a Queer, then play along with the charade and take the Obama's as an example.

no. the o/p is designed to show that the guy is a moron who has one successful son and he should really get his priorities together.

holy smokes, I'm sure the father would think you're moron too who should mind your own business

I feel bad for for then, but This is a private family issue. It's really no ones business to cast judgement.

Forum List

Back