Michael Wolff: ‘Trump Is Even Crazier Than I Thought.’

Democrats haven't hated a Republican President this much since Abraham Lincoln freed their slaves.

of course he did! he was trying to contain the virus! why wouldn’t he try and contain it?

by trying to squelch the testing? by trying to keep americans on floating petri dishes 'cause ' he liked the numbers where they were' ?

and of course they were private companies! the US Govt doesn’t manufacture PPE! hahaa

& by enacting the Defense Production Act ... them thar private companies would not have produced PPE to sell for greedy profit, they would have been compensated for the MANDATE to make them for americans - not the chinese or for any other foreign state.

why did donny keep it a secret when he got vaxxed? why didn't he tell his deplorables & encourage them to do the same?

& i see how you backed off of your lie that i contradicted myself.
what are you talking about? we had massive testing. it was xiden and obama who ordered testing to be stopped once swine flu was labeled a pandemic

why did he have to make it a public display? i get that harris and biden jumped in front of the line and made a political show out of it…but that seems unnecessary
Because making the inoculation public would have relieved much of the vaccine hesitancy that is on the right at the moment. It is an easy call to make and has no downsides.
haha yeah…but what about all of it on the left and with the african- american community?

how does taking the shot on camera gonna do that?
It does not. Nor does it solve world hunger or Chinese indoctrination camps.

What is your point.
that’s my point it does nothing
Then your point fails. It would have lessened the vaccine hesitancy that is currently on the right. Pointing to another group and whining 'what about them' is utterly irrelevant and does nothing to make your point.
how? you said already it would if had no impact
Bull, I said no such thing. I said it would have had a real impact on the vaccine hesitancy on the right. Then you made a straw man about vaccine hesitancy in the African American community trying to avoid the blatant reality. That it would have little effect on one community is irrelevant, most of the vaccine hesitancy in raw numbers is currently located on the right and it is clear that a public show for the vaccine would have made significant gains in that community.

which means he put profits over american lives.
608,000+ dead.
Of course you like the Dem plan where we shut things down and bankrupted businessmen.

People don't shop or do business when they are sick and dying of covid.

no doubt there are some collecting unemployment who will ride it out as long as possible - but the vast majority of workers do not want to work in a place where they are side by side with poorly educated unvaxxed co workers & are not in a safe workplace where any customer entering isn't masked or vaxxed - especially if they are only getting paid min wage

Clown, there was a shutdown because that was the only way to slow the spread. We have a vaccine but you nitwits who won't get it are going to possibly put us all back to square one. That too hard for you idiots to figure out? Or are you waiting for a signal from Murdoch's goons on Fox News?
You liberals don't understand herd immunity.

uh-huh. without a vaccine or mitigation - a couple MILLION people would have to die to even get close to herd immunity.... try researching wtf you are trying to say & you'll find out the facts. & with the delta mutation probably mutating again ... we may never reach real immunity because of dolts like you.

HA! who am i kidding - poorly educated dupes that donny loves long time only have herd mentality & nothing more.

608,000+ dead.
Of course you like the Dem plan where we shut things down and bankrupted businessmen.

no doubt there are some collecting unemployment who will ride it out as long as possible - but the vast majority of workers do not want to work in a place where they are side by side with poorly educated unvaxxed co workers & are not in a safe workplace where any customer entering isn't masked or vaxxed - especially if they are only getting paid min wage

Trump and his family had covid and were also vaccinated this year. I am surprised he has NOT publicly encouraged his followers to be vaccinated.

Clown, there was a shutdown because that was the only way to slow the spread. We have a vaccine but you nitwits who won't get it are going to possibly put us all back to square one. That too hard for you idiots to figure out? Or are you waiting for a signal from Murdoch's goons on Fox News?

uh-huh. without a vaccine or mitigation - a couple MILLION people would have to die to even get close to herd immunity.... try researching wtf you are trying to say & you'll find out the facts. & with the delta mutation probably mutating again ... we may never reach real immunity because of dolts like you.

HA! who am i kidding - poorly educated dupes that donny loves long time only have herd mentality & nothing more.

Americans rallied for the polio vaccine and smallpox vaccination, so this is pretty strange to me.. But, I remember when the flu vaccine came out in the 1970s there were lots of people who claimed it was a government plot..

Recently I was surprised to hear some devout fundamentalists claim the Covid vaccine was an excuse fr the government to "chip" Christians as in the Mark of the Beast.

608,000+ dead.

Trump and his family had covid and were also vaccinated this year. I am surprised he has NOT publicly encouraged his followers to be vaccinated.

because he knows his base & it's not like he actually cares. that's why he never pushed for mask usage etc.

genocide thru policy.

Americans rallied for the polio vaccine and smallpox vaccination, so this is pretty strange to me.. But, I remember when the flu vaccine came out in the 1970s there were lots of people who claimed it was a government plot..

Recently I was surprised to hear some devout fundamentalists claim the Covid vaccine was an excuse fr the government to "chip" Christians as in the Mark of the Beast.

oh ya... there are some real nutty fundie preachers out there.

oh ya... there are some real nutty fundie preachers out there.

Yeah.. Poor scholarship, Scofield and Hal Lindsey's futurism has done a lot of damage to Protestntism.

of course he did! he was trying to contain the virus! why wouldn’t he try and contain it?

by trying to squelch the testing? by trying to keep americans on floating petri dishes 'cause ' he liked the numbers where they were' ?

and of course they were private companies! the US Govt doesn’t manufacture PPE! hahaa

& by enacting the Defense Production Act ... them thar private companies would not have produced PPE to sell for greedy profit, they would have been compensated for the MANDATE to make them for americans - not the chinese or for any other foreign state.

why did donny keep it a secret when he got vaxxed? why didn't he tell his deplorables & encourage them to do the same?

& i see how you backed off of your lie that i contradicted myself.
what are you talking about? we had massive testing. it was xiden and obama who ordered testing to be stopped once swine flu was labeled a pandemic

why did he have to make it a public display? i get that harris and biden jumped in front of the line and made a political show out of it…but that seems unnecessary
Because making the inoculation public would have relieved much of the vaccine hesitancy that is on the right at the moment. It is an easy call to make and has no downsides.
haha yeah…but what about all of it on the left and with the african- american community?

how does taking the shot on camera gonna do that?
It does not. Nor does it solve world hunger or Chinese indoctrination camps.

What is your point.
that’s my point it does nothing
Then your point fails. It would have lessened the vaccine hesitancy that is currently on the right. Pointing to another group and whining 'what about them' is utterly irrelevant and does nothing to make your point.
how? you said already it would if had no impact
Bull, I said no such thing. I said it would have had a real impact on the vaccine hesitancy on the right. Then you made a straw man about vaccine hesitancy in the African American community trying to avoid the blatant reality. That it would have little effect on one community is irrelevant, most of the vaccine hesitancy in raw numbers is currently located on the right and it is clear that a public show for the vaccine would have made significant gains in that community.
How so? Why? He took the vaccine, he took it after others that needed it more got it, but took it...he literally shaped policy to get the vaccine out...he was and is a big supporter of it.

It's not a straw man...a large percentage of people not taking or having doubts about it are from the AA community.

he was and is a big supporter of it.
Hardly. He took the vaccine in secret. He never proclaimed it safe or advocated unequivocally for taking it.
hahaha
he was and is a big supporter of it.
Hardly. He took the vaccine in secret. He never proclaimed it safe or advocated unequivocally for taking it.
hahaha you dembots live in some odd world, were reality doesn't exist...

"It's a great vaccine, it's a safe vaccine, and it's something that works," Trump told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo.

"While he was president, President Trump never encouraged Americans to get vaccinated."
true
false

"While he was president, President Trump never encouraged Americans to get vaccinated."
true

• As president, Donald Trump expressed support for the COVID-19 vaccines and vaccination by touting their life-saving potential and saying they would be safe and available to all. In a Dec. 17 tweet, he explicitly said, “Get those ‘shots’ everyone!”

How so? Why? He took the vaccine, he took it after others that needed it more got it, but took it...he literally shaped policy to get the vaccine out...he was and is a big supporter of it.

It's not a straw man...a large percentage of people not taking or having doubts about it are from the AA community.
Because it is Trump supporters that make up the bulk of the people decrying the vaccine and they mostly do so because Trumps actions. Again, this is OBVIOUS.

And if we were to utterly discount this, there is still no downside to doing so. None whatsoever.

Because it is Trump supporters that make up the bulk of the people decrying the vaccine and they mostly do so because Trumps actions. Again, this is OBVIOUS.

And if we were to utterly discount this, there is still no downside to doing so. None whatsoever.
what trump acts? he helped create it for god sake! took it! repeatedly said people should take it!

half the US hasn’t taken it, they aren’t all trump supporters, and have numerous reasons for their choices…

hahaha

hahaha you dembots live in some odd world, were reality doesn't exist...

"It's a great vaccine, it's a safe vaccine, and it's something that works," Trump told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo.

true
false

true

• As president, Donald Trump expressed support for the COVID-19 vaccines and vaccination by touting their life-saving potential and saying they would be safe and available to all. In a Dec. 17 tweet, he explicitly said, “Get those ‘shots’ everyone!”
From your link

Trump’s "get those ‘shots’ everyone" comment (ONE COMMENT) from December was a specific example we found of him publicly and explicitly urging people to get vaccinated. But the former president signaled his support in many other ways, expressing hope that the vaccines, once tested and approved, would end the pandemic and help bring about a return to normal life.

For months leading up to the arrival of the first vaccines, Trump feverishly claimed credit for their quick development. At campaign rallies, he told supporters a vote for Biden would "delay the vaccine," while a vote for him would result in a vaccine to "quickly eradicate the virus."

Do you know what unequivocal means?

From your link

Trump’s "get those ‘shots’ everyone" comment (ONE COMMENT) from December was a specific example we found of him publicly and explicitly urging people to get vaccinated. But the former president signaled his support in many other ways, expressing hope that the vaccines, once tested and approved, would end the pandemic and help bring about a return to normal life.

For months leading up to the arrival of the first vaccines, Trump feverishly claimed credit for their quick development. At campaign rallies, he told supporters a vote for Biden would "delay the vaccine," while a vote for him would result in a vaccine to "quickly eradicate the virus."

Do you know what unequivocal means?

So he not only has to do it, but he has to do it in a way you approve.
Well said Lush.

Forum List

Back