🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
The numbers say differently. Homosexuals are responsible for nearly one third, that is 1 out of 3 reported child molestations.

Those numbers are even more misleading, when you consider how many acts go unreported every year.

I am not saying all homosexuals are child predators, I am not saying that at all, but I doubt if any homosexual supporter will even read this paragraph, their agenda is too important.

Let me try to explain this in simple terms.

You take 1000 men, out of those 1000 men 30 of them are homosexual. That is 30 out of 1000. Of those numbers, it there are 10 reported child molestations, 7 out of 970 will have been committed by heterosexual men, the other 3 out of 30 will have been committed by homosexual men.

7/970 or 3/30...That equates to(NOTICE THE DECIMAL) .72% of heterosexual men commit child molestation, while 10% of homosexual men commit child molestation.

So less than 1 percent of heterosexual men are child molesters, while 10 percent of homosexual men are child molesters. So if you know 10 homosexual men, chances are at least one of them is a child molester. While, you have to know over 100 heterosexual men for the chances of 1 of them to be a child molester.

Does that break it down good for you. 1 in 10 homosexuals are child molesters. So do you know 10 homosexuals? Which one of those 10 would you think is the child molester?

Debunked bullshit. Statistically the most dangerous person for a child is a male relative.

And if that Male Relative focuses on Females he is a Heterosexual Pedophile and if he Focuses on Males he is a Homosexual Pedophile.

Why don't you go get the class some fucking data on that Distinction. :thup:

You don't want to Illustrate that Distinction though do you... :lol:

:)

peace...

The quote "Nobody, and I mean Nobody" was referring to this thread - not something that was said by somebody nearly 70 years ago.
That idea prevailed far more recently than just 70 years ago. I just gave you a blatant example. The reality is that many people have conflated homosexuality and pedophilia. The primary reason people bring up pedophilia in discussions like this is to reinforce the false idea that gay men and pedophilia are connected.

......reinforce the false idea that gay men and pedophilia are connected.

And they are ... There is a thin line between Homosexuality and Pedophilia . Far too many Homosexuals cross the line far too often . I'll repeat the statistics for the umpteenth time ....

Gay Men comprise roughly 1.5 % - 2 % of the General Population.
Perhaps.

Gay Men are responsible for 33 - 35 % of Child Molestation cases .
Really? You do understand that if a man molests a boy, he may very well be straight, right? Many child molesters have adult relationships exclusively with women despite molesting boys. The reality is that who a pedophile molests is more about access. A man is more likely to be left alone with a boy than a girl. In reality, the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual men.

If the pedophilia population were distribuited equally between hetero and homo - you should see 2 to 3 pedophile cases out of every 100 being homosexual in Nature - that is not the case - instead you find 30 to 35 homosexual pedophile cases per 100 . That's 1100 % higher than it should be .

Those statistics are not abberations, they are a constant - in fact there is some indication that the numbers are actually climbing - allthough there are far too many variables involved to make that assertion with any level of certainty.
Surprise surprise. Just as I thought--you are trying to connect gay men and pedophilia. You are no better than the 1950s propaganda video I showed you.

Last edited:
That idea prevailed far more recently than just 70 years ago. I just gave you a blatant example. The reality is that many people have conflated homosexuality and pedophilia. The primary reason people bring up pedophilia in discussions like this is to reinforce the false idea that gay men and pedophilia are connected.

And they are ... There is a thin line between Homosexuality and Pedophilia . Far too many Homosexuals cross the line far too often . I'll repeat the statistics for the umpteenth time ....

Perhaps.

Gay Men are responsible for 33 - 35 % of Child Molestation cases .
Really? You do understand that if a man molests a boy, he may very well be straight, right? Many child molesters have adult relationships exclusively with women despite molesting boys. The reality is that who a pedophile molests is more about access. A man is more likely to be left alone with a boy than a girl. In reality, the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual men.

If the pedophilia population were distribuited equally between hetero and homo - you should see 2 to 3 pedophile cases out of every 100 being homosexual in Nature - that is not the case - instead you find 30 to 35 homosexual pedophile cases per 100 . That's 1100 % higher than it should be .

Those statistics are not abberations, they are a constant - in fact there is some indication that the numbers are actually climbing - allthough there are far too many variables involved to make that assertion with any level of certainty.
Surprise surprise. Just as I thought--you are trying to connect gay men and pedophilia. You are no better than the 1950s propaganda video I showed you.

The reality is that who a pedophile molests is more about access. A man is more likely to be left alone with a boy than a girl. In reality, the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual men.

Tired worn out old argument that didn't hold water when it was first presented and has only grown weaker as time progresses. It would have a smidgen of validity to it -if there were cases of men who molest children of both genders - there is not a single such case - in thousands of case studies .... I'm sure somewhere in the world someone could perhaps dig up an instance where that was the situation ... perhaps you could find that one in a million case where a bisexual molested both male and female children - good luck trying ! . Are you actually trying to claim that in the millions of cases over many decades that not a single man who molested male children ever had the opportunity to molest female children - ever ?!! Get Real Dude - you're fading away.

Nope - Wrong again Buddy Boy. I am not trying to connect gay men and pedophillia - I am simply pointing out the facts that clearly proves they are already connected .... or implicated as the case may be.

Last edited:
And if that Male Relative focuses on Females he is a Heterosexual Pedophile and if he Focuses on Males he is a Homosexual Pedophile.
False. The victim of a pedophile does not necessarily say anything about his or her sexual orientation. Please do everyone a favor and educate yourself.

You'll have to pardon SeaWYtch -she's Soooooo Confused [most of the time] , but in this instance she is pretty close to reality - a pedophile that focuses on Males is a Homosexual . However - I sincerely doubt that she realizes that she just helped blow up her own team with that rare moment of Honesty on her part :lol:

Perhaps.

The reality is that who a pedophile molests is more about access. A man is more likely to be left alone with a boy than a girl. In reality, the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual men.

Tired worn out old argument that didn't hold water when it was first presented and has only grown weaker as time progresses. It would have a smidgen of validity to it -if there were cases of men who molest children of both genders - there is not a single such case - in thousands of case studies .... I'm sure somewhere in the world someone could perhaps dig up an instance where that was the situation ... perhaps you could find that one in a million case where a bisexual molested both male and female children - good luck trying ! . Are you actually trying to claim that in the millions of cases over many decades that not a single man who molested male children ever had the opportunity to molest female children - ever ?!! Get Real Dude - you're fading away.
Here is one case that took me 2 seconds to find of a guy who molested and raped both boys and girls. Your statement is completely false and you once again prove your ignorance.
Teenage Missionary Accused of Raping Young Children at African Orphanage | KTLA

Nope - Wrong again Buddy Boy. I am not trying to connect gay men and pedophilia - I am simply pointing out the facts that clearly proves they are already connected .... or implicated as the case may be.
Nope. You are conflating molesting boys with homosexuality. If a man molests boys that does not make him automatically gay. Again, do us all a favor and read about the subject before pretending to know the first thing about it. You are embarrassing yourself.

False. The victim of a pedophile does not necessarily say anything about his or her sexual orientation. Please do everyone a favor and educate yourself.

You'll have to pardon SeaWYtch -she's Soooooo Confused [most of the time] , but in this instance she is pretty close to reality - a pedophile that focuses on Males is a Homosexual . However - I sincerely doubt that she realizes that she just helped blow up her own team with that rare moment of Honesty on her part :lol:
It is actually well documented that pedophiles are first and foremost attracted to children--regardless of the child's sex.

This article has a good compilation of evidence to prove my point:
Gays are pedophiles? No. Here's the proof.

People need to stop conflating homosexual acts with homosexuality.

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

So it's gays that prey on Children or Priests that practice abstinence?

People who embrace their sexuality don't rape generally. People who try to pretend their sexuality doesn't exist rape all the time.

It is actually well documented that pedophiles are first and foremost attracted to children--regardless of the child's sex.

There is no proof there, just speculation. Numbers are proof. 1 in 3 child molesters are homosexual.

I know you hate it, but the numbers don't lie.

There is no proof there, just speculation. Numbers are proof. 1 in 3 child molesters are homosexual.

If that is true, and I highly doubt it, that still means that 2/3 of child molesters are hetero. But I put out top dollar that your claim is absolute bullshit.

Color me surprised

Von meinem Base Lutea II über das Tapatalk-App gesendet.

Perhaps.

Here is one case that took me 2 seconds to find of a guy who molested and raped both boys and girls. Your statement is completely false and you once again prove your ignorance.
Teenage Missionary Accused of Raping Young Children at African Orphanage | KTLA

Nope - Wrong again Buddy Boy. I am not trying to connect gay men and pedophilia - I am simply pointing out the facts that clearly proves they are already connected .... or implicated as the case may be.
Nope. You are conflating molesting boys with homosexuality. If a man molests boys that does not make him automatically gay. Again, do us all a favor and read about the subject before pretending to know the first thing about it. You are embarrassing yourself.

do us all a favor and read about the subject before pretending to know the first thing about it.
How Ironic - someone who knows absolutely nothing other than the official line approved for parrottng by the high command, and you have the unmittigated gaul , the hypocritical and pompous audacity to make such a statement. My normal reaction should be to label you an imbecile and move on - but having read some of your other posts - it's plain to see that you are not as stupid as your knowledge on this particular topic makes you appear.

read about the subject.....

That's half the argument - I have read almost any and all literature available on the topic , and I am able to sort the wheat from the chaff and the science from the propaganda - you unfortunately , although you are probably an intelligent person - are "shackled" intellectually, and unable to think outside the box , or see past the end of your nose when it comes to what Big Brother tells you is true.

The truth is not allways pleasant and science does not allways follow the path of least resistance. My loathing of Gays is not a hate based rant - in fact you'll never see me on a thread arguing against Gay Marriage - because I don't disapprove of what I feel is their constitutional right to marry whomever they choose - regardless of dementia - they are for the most part [responsible] Adults able to make their own mistakes and choices in life , just as we heterosexuals are.

Are all Homosexuals Child Molestors ? - No of Course Not - Most, I believe, are decent honest and otherwise Moral people who are just as apalled by Child Molestation as any decent honest and Moral Heterosexual. However - a disproportionately high percentage of Gay Men display disturbing pedophilliac tendencies .

They further argue that the high rate of sexual assault by men against boys is largely based on opportunity rather than choice.

The Big Brother argument is that Men who molest Boys are attracted to the Child - not the Gender. If that were the case - why are there are no known instances of Pedophiles who molest both boys and girls - NONE that I have ever encountered . And I worked in the Mental Health Field for a large chunk of my adult life, and have also been unable to locate a single case on Google . Perhaps there is one somewhere - I mean there are 7 Billion people on this planet - somewhere - there must be a pervert pedophile who is bisexual ?

It is not statistically feasible that not a single pedophile that has assaulted Boys has neverhad the opportunity to get at girls - that shit simply doesn't fly .

If a man molests boys that does not make him automatically gay.

Yes - it does .

Let me remind you that "Gay" includes LGBT that's Lesbian , Gay, BiSexual and Transgender as per their own definition. The argument that Pedophiles are attracted to females in their Adult Orientation is not neccesarily true . In the instances where they are I would remind you that there are millionms of instances of homosexuals getting married to women and "going" through the motions in an effort to have some sort of normal life . Let me also e\remind that gay includes bi-sexual as well.

Here is one case that took me 2 seconds to find of a guy who molested and raped both boys and girls. Your statement is completely false and you once again prove your ignorance. Teenage Missionary Accused of Raping Young Children at African Orphanage | KTLA

Okay so you spent alot of time on Google and came up with an extremely rare case of a bisexual Pedophile - what search terms did you use - because your claim that it took you "2 seconds" to find it doesn't cut it - others on this board have been googling for days and have been unable to come up with anything - the search terms you used would be duplicateable to all Google Users - so think hard .

Last edited:

You can hardly expect anybody to take an article from the "Daily Kos" with any level of seriousness can you ? .... Daily Kos publishes news and opinions from a liberal point of view. It functions as a discussion forum and group blog for a variety of netroots activists [Who are not Journalists, but Propagandists] whose efforts are primarily directed toward influencing and strengthening [Big Brother] The Democratic Party. - Daily Kos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please note that the parenthesized statements are my own commentary.

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

People who embrace their sexuality don't rape generally. People who try to pretend their sexuality doesn't exist rape all the time.

That's really it....suppressing oneself causes really bad things to happen in the shadows.

So gays are molesting those 1 in 4 girls.....interesting that you think so.

So gays are molesting those 1 in 4 girls.....interesting that you think so.

Bodecea - you're in way over your head - whatever you were trying to say with last statement made you look like a friggin retard - which really isn't all that hard to do.

That's really it....suppressing oneself causes really bad things to happen in the shadows.

So all of those homos in the closet are a real danger eh?

If that is true, and I highly doubt it, that still means that 2/3 of child molesters are hetero. But I put out top dollar that your claim is absolute bullshit.

Color me surprised

Von meinem Base Lutea II über das Tapatalk-App gesendet.

Yes, 2/3 or child molesters are heterosexual. Heterosexuals make up 97-98% of the population, homosexuals make up 2-3% of the population.

If you are to blind to see that there is a huge disproportionate number of homosexual child molesters, I can't help you.

The thing is though, when the homosexual numbers rise to 5% of the population, they will make up 2/3 of child molesters, it that trend continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back