🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit.

Otherwise Pedo's wouldn't so Exclusively focus on one Gender over the other.

You know this is True, yet you Persist with Lies.

:)

peace...

I'm sorry you're so uneducated but you can do something about it.

That's not a counter to my claim... In the Catholic Church the Male Priests had access to girls... They didn't Molest girls overwhelmingly... They Exclusively Molested boys.

That's a Homosexual thing.

You guys don't want Sexuality Associated with Pedophilia because the Evidence isn't on your side. :thup:

peace...

Sorry that video is nearly 70 years old - it's not very relevant. Somewhat like using the Movie "Reefer Madness" to argue aginst Marijaunna .

So far as your uninformed statement "Not-True" - Sorry to burst your bubble little fella - but those are actual statistics from reputable sources -
Don't like the facts ?
The numbers don't suit your simplistic world view ?

Oh well - go live in that "alternate universe" that exists somewhere between your prefrontal cortex and your sphincter muscle. Because that posts seems like it was excreted by the later of the two .
Of course the video is relevant. You made this claim:

"Nobody, and I mean Nobody ever claimed that "all gay men are 'pedophiles"

That is obviously not true, as people have made that claim before, and there is a history of gay men being equated to pedophiles.

The quote "Nobody, and I mean Nobody" was referring to this thread - not something that was said by somebody nearly 70 years ago.
That idea prevailed far more recently than just 70 years ago. I just gave you a blatant example. The reality is that many people have conflated homosexuality and pedophilia. The primary reason people bring up pedophilia in discussions like this is to reinforce the false idea that gay men and pedophilia are connected.

Sorry that video is nearly 70 years old - it's not very relevant. Somewhat like using the Movie "Reefer Madness" to argue aginst Marijaunna .

So far as your uninformed statement "Not-True" - Sorry to burst your bubble little fella - but those are actual statistics from reputable sources -
Don't like the facts ?
The numbers don't suit your simplistic world view ?

Oh well - go live in that "alternate universe" that exists somewhere between your prefrontal cortex and your sphincter muscle. Because that posts seems like it was excreted by the later of the two .

That is obviously not true, as people have made that claim before, and there is a history of gay men being equated to pedophiles.

The quote "Nobody, and I mean Nobody" was referring to this thread - not something that was said by somebody nearly 70 years ago.

Nice back peddle...so your idea of "nobody" adds up to out of about how many people?

I'm sorry you're so uneducated but you can do something about it.

That's not a counter to my claim... In the Catholic Church the Male Priests had access to girls... They didn't Molest girls overwhelmingly... They Exclusively Molested boys.

That's a Homosexual thing.

You guys don't want Sexuality Associated with Pedophilia because the Evidence isn't on your side. :thup:

peace...
Complete nonsense! Catholic priests had far more easy access to boys. Does the term "altar boy" ring a bell? Not to mention many schools were "all-boy" schools.

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

She's never going to be gone. Just like $arah, she'll be struggling to be relevant, paying a publicist to get her name in the news - The years will go by and the loons will still be spewing their poison.

And, a certain uneducated and fearful segment of our society will still be blindly nodding their heads up and down.

Correct.

And:

This ignorance, hate, and nonsense that all gay men are 'pedophiles' is nothing more than desperation and fear-mongering from the right, where social conservatives, having lost in the courts, seek to propagate their unwarranted hatred of gay Americans through misinformation and lies.

You really are getting good at showing you have no common sense at all. Please, use what little brain you have and think for yourself, don't let someone else do your thinking for you.

A heterosexual man would be attracted to a female, the age might make that man a child molester, but it would be a female. If he were attracted to a male, whatever age, that makes the man a homosexual, or bi-sexual, but not a heterosexual.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?

So..you are saying that pedophiles are attracted to the gender of their victim...not their age?

No - I believe he is saying they are attracted to very young Children of a particular Gender. If it were an attraction to Children in General , and not any particular gender you would find instances of individual pedophiles molesting both male and female children - as the opportunities arose. That is not the case - they either molest boys or they molest girls - those molesting boys are homosexuals - case closed.

You really are getting good at showing you have no common sense at all. Please, use what little brain you have and think for yourself, don't let someone else do your thinking for you.

A heterosexual man would be attracted to a female, the age might make that man a child molester, but it would be a female. If he were attracted to a male, whatever age, that makes the man a homosexual, or bi-sexual, but not a heterosexual.

So..you are saying that pedophiles are attracted to the gender of their victim...not their age?

No - I believe he is saying they are attracted to very young Children of a particular Gender. If it were an attraction to Children in General , and not any particular gender you would find instances of individual pedophiles molesting both male and female children - as the opportunities arose. That is not the case - they either molest boys or they molest girls - those molesting boys are homosexuals - case closed.

That's not the case? Will you kindly provide proof?

That idea prevailed far more recently than just 70 years ago. I just gave you a blatant example. The reality is that many people have conflated homosexuality and pedophilia. The primary reason people bring up pedophilia in discussions like this is to reinforce the false idea that gay men and pedophilia are connected.

......reinforce the false idea that gay men and pedophilia are connected.

And they are ... There is a thin line between Homosexuality and Pedophilia . Far too many Homosexuals cross the line far too often . I'll repeat the statistics for the umpteenth time ....

Gay Men comprise roughly 1.5 % - 2 % of the General Population.
Gay Men are responsible for 33 - 35 % of Child Molestation cases .

If the pedophilia population were distribuited equally between hetero and homo - you should see 2 to 3 pedophile cases out of every 100 being homosexual in Nature - that is not the case - instead you find 30 to 35 homosexual pedophile cases per 100 . That's 1100 % higher than it should be .

Those statistics are not abberations, they are a constant - in fact there is some indication that the numbers are actually climbing - allthough there are far too many variables involved to make that assertion with any level of certainty.

That idea prevailed far more recently than just 70 years ago. I just gave you a blatant example

The Film you posted a link to was ludicrous and gave the impression that all Homosexuals were dangerous pedophiles - that is not true . Many Homosexuals are otherwise respectable and productive people sufferring from a sexual dysphoria, a mental illness and merely seek to live their lives as peacefully and productivley as possible.

Last edited:
GB must have had a bad experience at the umm... hands of Father O'Diddle.

Now that we have an influx of thousands of male teens from central America, there are more than enough teen asses to satisfy the most aggressive gays.

Now that we have an influx of thousands of male teens from central America, there are more than enough teen asses to satisfy the most aggressive gays.

There is something very, very wrong with you.

Correct.

And:

This ignorance, hate, and nonsense that all gay men are 'pedophiles' is nothing more than desperation and fear-mongering from the right, where social conservatives, having lost in the courts, seek to propagate their unwarranted hatred of gay Americans through misinformation and lies.

I have no idea why those sicko's are attracted to children... I am just saying if a man is attracted to a man, that man is homosexual, if a woman is attracted to a woman, that woman is homosexual. If a man is attracted to a woman that man is heterosexual. The only exception is bi-sexuals.

So any man on boy, or man on man, or woman on girl, or woman on woman is homosexual. The man or woman committing the act may be a closet homosexual, but they are still a homosexual.

I have no idea why those sicko's are attracted to children... I am just saying if a man is attracted to a man, that man is homosexual, if a woman is attracted to a woman, that woman is homosexual. If a man is attracted to a woman that man is heterosexual. The only exception is bi-sexuals.

So any man on boy, or man on man, or woman on girl, or woman on woman is homosexual. The man or woman committing the act may be a closet homosexual, but they are still a homosexual.

Then you, like Mal, are uneducated on the subject. Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children, the gender is often immaterial and it's about access and age, not gender.

That's not the case? Will you kindly provide proof?

The overwhelming majority of molesters focus on one Gender over the other...Exclusively.

The Catholic Priests had access to "Alter Girls" yet only went after boys.

Sandusky never played with little girls...

peace...

How old was Faggot Hero Harvey Milk and his Boy Toy?... 33 and 15, Amirite?... How about that Male Whore and Barney Fag... Err, Frank?...

peace...

It's called education and reading. Try it.

I don't want to educate myself on why someone else thinks that someone is a pedophile. I just want to see them all gathered up, shot, piled up, burned and thrown in a hole and covered up with dirt. :D I don't care if they are parents, priests, or 18 years old. They can't be fixed, and should be destroyed.

And I'm not sorry if you are in this lot wytch, if you are a pedophile, you should be put down.

I certainly hope you aren't implying I'm a pedophile just because I know that pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Education does not equal advocacy. Or are you pathetically attempting, again, to equate being gay with pedophilia?

I share the sentiment that people who rape children should suffer the full consequences of the law, but that is immaterial to the discussion. Would you care to discuss this like an adult or are you just looking for an excuse to continue the canard of equating gays with pedophilia?

Gays are not a danger to children and anyone, like the batshit crazy Michelle Bachmann, that continue to repeat the canard can be chalked up into the batshit crazy category and ignored. Are you in that category?

I don't want to educate myself on why someone else thinks that someone is a pedophile. I just want to see them all gathered up, shot, piled up, burned and thrown in a hole and covered up with dirt. :D I don't care if they are parents, priests, or 18 years old. They can't be fixed, and should be destroyed.

And I'm not sorry if you are in this lot wytch, if you are a pedophile, you should be put down.

I certainly hope you aren't implying I'm a pedophile just because I know that pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Education does not equal advocacy. Or are you pathetically attempting, again, to equate being gay with pedophilia?

I share the sentiment that people who rape children should suffer the full consequences of the law, but that is immaterial to the discussion. Would you care to discuss this like an adult or are you just looking for an excuse to continue the canard of equating gays with pedophilia?

Gays are not a danger to children and anyone, like the batshit crazy Michelle Bachmann, that continue to repeat the canard can be chalked up into the batshit crazy category and ignored. Are you in that category?

The numbers say differently. Homosexuals are responsible for nearly one third, that is 1 out of 3 reported child molestations.

Those numbers are even more misleading, when you consider how many acts go unreported every year.

I am not saying all homosexuals are child predators, I am not saying that at all, but I doubt if any homosexual supporter will even read this paragraph, their agenda is too important.

Let me try to explain this in simple terms.

You take 1000 men, out of those 1000 men 30 of them are homosexual. That is 30 out of 1000. Of those numbers, it there are 10 reported child molestations, 7 out of 970 will have been committed by heterosexual men, the other 3 out of 30 will have been committed by homosexual men.

7/970 or 3/30...That equates to(NOTICE THE DECIMAL) .72% of heterosexual men commit child molestation, while 10% of homosexual men commit child molestation.

So less than 1 percent of heterosexual men are child molesters, while 10 percent of homosexual men are child molesters. So if you know 10 homosexual men, chances are at least one of them is a child molester. While, you have to know over 100 heterosexual men for the chances of 1 of them to be a child molester.

Does that break it down good for you. 1 in 10 homosexuals are child molesters. So do you know 10 homosexuals? Which one of those 10 would you think is the child molester?

The numbers say differently. Homosexuals are responsible for nearly one third, that is 1 out of 3 reported child molestations.

Those numbers are even more misleading, when you consider how many acts go unreported every year.

I am not saying all homosexuals are child predators, I am not saying that at all, but I doubt if any homosexual supporter will even read this paragraph, their agenda is too important.

Let me try to explain this in simple terms.

You take 1000 men, out of those 1000 men 30 of them are homosexual. That is 30 out of 1000. Of those numbers, it there are 10 reported child molestations, 7 out of 970 will have been committed by heterosexual men, the other 3 out of 30 will have been committed by homosexual men.

7/970 or 3/30...That equates to(NOTICE THE DECIMAL) .72% of heterosexual men commit child molestation, while 10% of homosexual men commit child molestation.

So less than 1 percent of heterosexual men are child molesters, while 10 percent of homosexual men are child molesters. So if you know 10 homosexual men, chances are at least one of them is a child molester. While, you have to know over 100 heterosexual men for the chances of 1 of them to be a child molester.

Does that break it down good for you. 1 in 10 homosexuals are child molesters. So do you know 10 homosexuals? Which one of those 10 would you think is the child molester?

Debunked bullshit. Statistically the most dangerous person for a child is a male relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back