🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your evidence that all those who are pedophiles of little boys are strictly gay? Many who molest little boys also molest little girls, I hear. It's the child they want...not too picky about the sex of the child. AND...many of these sick pedos are married with children.

Explain that.
It's mostly heterosexual men that molest boys.

Correct.

The truth is the vast majority of pedophiles and child molesters are in fact, heterosexual males. Pedophilia is the sexual attraction of an adult to a child. Homosexuality is the sexual attraction of an adult to an adult of the same gender.

Sex abuse crimes are a major problem and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The truth is that the overwhelming majority of sex abuse criminals are heterosexual males.

Dr. William C. Holmes, Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, authored a study in the December 1998 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association that indicated that 98 percent of all male perpetrators who had sexually abused boys were identified in their families and communities as heterosexual.
Researcher Carole Jenny found, in a 1994 study, that “a child’s risk of being molested by his or her relative’s heterosexual partner is 100 times greater than by someone who might be identified as homosexual.” Of the 93,000 sexually abused kids in the US in 1999 (the last year of available statistics), half of the children were sexually abused by their parents (Sandusky), while other relatives committed 18 percent of the offenses.

In other words, sexual orientation isn’t a factor in determining child sexual abuse.

Most Sex Abusers are Heterosexual | Stop Abuse Campaign

And:

In the book Mental Disorders of the New Millennium (2006), author and psychology professor Thomas Plante writes:

Although the majority of clergy abuse victims are males, homosexuality cannot be blamed. First, many of the pedophile priests report that they are not homosexual. This is also true of many non-clergy sex offenders who victimize boys. Many report that they target boys for a variety of reasons that include easier access to boys ... pregnancy fears with female victims ... homosexuals in general have not been found to be more likely to commit sexual crimes against minors compared to heterosexuals. Sexual orientation is not predictive of sex crimes

Gays are pedophiles? No. Here's the proof.

This ignorance, hate, and nonsense that all gay men are 'pedophiles' is nothing more than desperation and fear-mongering from the right, where social conservatives, having lost in the courts, seek to propagate their unwarranted hatred of gay Americans through misinformation and lies.

This ignorance, hate, and nonsense that all gay men are 'pedophiles' is nothing more than desperation and fear-mongering from the right, where social conservatives, having lost in the courts, seek to propagate their unwarranted hatred of gay Americans through misinformation and lies.

This ignorance, hate, and nonsense that anyone is claiming all gay men are 'pedophiles' is nothing more than desperation and fear-mongering from the left, where socio-fascists, having lost in the eyes of the people, seek refuge in liberal infested kangaroo courts, that seek to propagate their unwarranted hatred and jealously of sane Americans through misinformation and lies.

Nobody, and I mean Nobody ever claimed that "all gay men are 'pedophiles" - just that an exteremely large percentage are - and this is proven out by statistical analysis.

Out of 100 Child Molestors - if the statistics were evenly distributed you would expect to find 2 -3 Homosexuals amongst them - you don't - Statistically out of every 100 male child molestors 33 -35 are Gays - That's 1100% higher than it should be ... Hmmmm

These people hatched on the planet, named "Amorality". And they come to us with a mission to bring their "immoral contagion" in our consciousness. As silly as it did not look, but recent trends show us that soon even the most horrific sexual deviance may become the norm. I mean incest and bestiality, for example. And it is sad

Welcome aboard Figaro - glad to see more "Real" people getting involved .

These people hatched on the planet, named "Amorality". And they come to us with a mission to bring their "immoral contagion" in our consciousness. As silly as it did not look, but recent trends show us that soon even the most horrific sexual deviance may become the norm. I mean incest and bestiality, for example. And it is sad

Hey GreenBean, move over in your closet, here's someone to join you. :D

Correct.

And:

This ignorance, hate, and nonsense that anyone is claiming all gay men are 'pedophiles' is nothing more than desperation and fear-mongering from the left, where socio-fascists, having lost in the eyes of the people, seek refuge in liberal infested kangaroo courts, that seek to propagate their unwarranted hatred and jealously of sane Americans through misinformation and lies.

Nobody, and I mean Nobody ever claimed that "all gay men are 'pedophiles" - just that an exteremely large percentage are - and this is proven out by statistical analysis.

Out of 100 Child Molestors - if the statistics were evenly distributed you would expect to find 2 -3 Homosexuals amongst them - you don't - Statistically out of every 100 male child molestors 33 -35 are Gays - That's 1100% higher than it should be ... Hmmmm
Not true--many have conflating "pedophile" and "homosexual man" to mean the same thing. Take this 1950s video warning people about "homosexuals"

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct.

And:

Not true--many have conflating "pedophile" and "homosexual man" to mean the same thing. Take this 1950s video warning people about "homosexuals"

Sorry that video is nearly 70 years old - it's not very relevant. Somewhat like using the Movie "Reefer Madness" to argue aginst Marijaunna .

So far as your uninformed statement "Not-True" - Sorry to burst your bubble little fella - but those are actual statistics from reputable sources -
Don't like the facts ?
The numbers don't suit your simplistic world view ?

Oh well - go live in that "alternate universe" that exists somewhere between your prefrontal cortex and your sphincter muscle. Because that posts seems like it was excreted by the later of the two .

Hey GreenBean, move over in your closet, here's someone to join you. :D

Billy, if you represent homosexuals, and I truly believe you are a far right wing shill, but, if you represent homosexuals, they will lose the fight for every human right they already have! That is how big an idiot you truly are.

You add nothing to the discussion, but insults and slander, you make no intelligent statements, and the only good thing I can say about you, is that your punctuation is pretty good.

Now go away, the adults are talking here.

Sorry that video is nearly 70 years old - it's not very relevant. Somewhat like using the Movie "Reefer Madness" to argue aginst Marijaunna .

So far as your uninformed statement "Not-True" - Sorry to burst your bubble little fella - but those are actual statistics from reputable sources -
Don't like the facts ?

Oh well - go live in that "alternate universe" that exists somewhere between your prefrontal cortex and your sphincter muscle. Because that posts seems like it was excreted by the later of the two .

Of course the video is relevant. You made this claim:

"Nobody, and I mean Nobody ever claimed that "all gay men are 'pedophiles"

That is obviously not true, as people have made that claim before, and there is a history of gay men being equated to pedophiles.

The desperation from the anti gay crowd is palatable. They've lost and know it. What you are seeing are the dying gasps of the anti-gay bigot. They lost and they're angry so they lash out with debunked canards. It just doesn't get any better!

Indeed. They do nothing but spit into the wind. :D

Any way the wind blows - Or as the case may be - anywhere the Queers Blow I'll spit in their face

Of course you would...because that's the kind of person you are. :D

Correct.

And:

In the book Mental Disorders of the New Millennium (2006), author and psychology professor Thomas Plante writes:

Although the majority of clergy abuse victims are males, homosexuality cannot be blamed. First, many of the pedophile priests report that they are not homosexual. This is also true of many non-clergy sex offenders who victimize boys. Many report that they target boys for a variety of reasons that include easier access to boys ... pregnancy fears with female victims ... homosexuals in general have not been found to be more likely to commit sexual crimes against minors compared to heterosexuals. Sexual orientation is not predictive of sex crimes

Gays are pedophiles? No. Here's the proof.

You really are getting good at showing you have no common sense at all. Please, use what little brain you have and think for yourself, don't let someone else do your thinking for you.

A heterosexual man would be attracted to a female, the age might make that man a child molester, but it would be a female. If he were attracted to a male, whatever age, that makes the man a homosexual, or bi-sexual, but not a heterosexual.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?

So..you are saying that pedophiles are attracted to the gender of their victim...not their age?

Indeed. They do nothing but spit into the wind. :D

Any way the wind blows - Or as the case may be - anywhere the Queers Blow I'll spit in their face

Of course you would...because that's the kind of person you are. :D

Like THis ?

latte-foam-spit.gif

tumblr_mikwmfzW191qhyz7oo1_500.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmqNiFJyI28

Don't like the facts ?

Of course the video is relevant. You made this claim:

"Nobody, and I mean Nobody ever claimed that "all gay men are 'pedophiles"

That is obviously not true, as people have made that claim before, and there is a history of gay men being equated to pedophiles.

The quote "Nobody, and I mean Nobody" was referring to this thread - not something that was said by somebody nearly 70 years ago.

Your statistics are off a tad, the female population is actually higher than the male but the 90 -99 % figure you give is probably fairly close to being accurate. So lets examine the numbers shall we ?

Out of 100 Child MOlestors - if the statistics were evenly distributed you would expect to find 2 -3 Homosexuals amongst them - you don't - Statistically out of every 100 male child molestors 33 -35 are Gays - That's 1100% higher than it should be ... Hmmmm

Why are you ignoring that 90+% molesters are male while males are 50-% less of the population? What is wrong with males?

bodecea, I realize you don't like me, we see eye to eye on very little it anything, but believe it or not, this Bible thumper tries to love everyone, and that includes you. So I am going to tell you why men act the way they act.

All men are dogs! All of them, with the only exception being men whose sexual organs do night function properly.

That does include me. It takes a lot of willpower to be monogamous for a man. Any man who tells you different is a liar, and I have no problem saying that. We are led around by our genitalia.

There are many men who are able to overcome those urges, through meditation, prayer, reading, just something to do other than thinking about sex. Still when we see someone we are attracted to, it is very difficult not to lust after that person.

Those that molest children, deserve to be castrated, period. If that fails to prevent them from doing it again, then they cannot be fixed and should be removed from this earth. I have no sympathy at all for them. Jesus may forgive them, but I cannot.

All men are dogs, eh?

Correct.

And:

You really are getting good at showing you have no common sense at all. Please, use what little brain you have and think for yourself, don't let someone else do your thinking for you.

A heterosexual man would be attracted to a female, the age might make that man a child molester, but it would be a female. If he were attracted to a male, whatever age, that makes the man a homosexual, or bi-sexual, but not a heterosexual.

So..you are saying that pedophiles are attracted to the gender of their victim...not their age?

Which is indicative of zero understanding of pedophiles...for whom it is about access and age, not gender.

Which is indicative of zero understanding of pedophiles...for whom it is about access and age, not gender.

Exactly.

It's impossible to say what percentage of the gay community wants to prey on little boys but it's likely similar to the amount of depraved "straight" men who want to prey on little girls. The only thing we can all agree on is that pedophiles and homosexuals are depraved. Thanks for your attention. Carry on.

Gays are sick confused people. They should never be mistreated, but they should never be allowed to have any position of authority over normal people.

Go ahead and run on that platform in the next election.

I'm not running for office. If I was, I would say the exact same thing.

I can't believe you're from Minnesota and support Bachmann? Anyone in their right mind who isn't way too married to the far right knows she's frikken crazy.
I have quite a few Republican friends and not one will fess up and say the woman is normal. I'm including some Tea Party folks, who insist she hurts their cause and she's one of those who projects the Tea Party is full of crazies. They just roll their eyes.
You must be really, really out there.

It's impossible to say what percentage of the gay community wants to prey on little boys but it's likely similar to the amount of depraved "straight" men who want to prey on little girls. The only thing we can all agree on is that pedophiles and homosexuals are depraved. Thanks for your attention. Carry on.

Except the majority of Americans disagree with your assessment of their gay and lesbian loved ones.

n8rqf89e3usurhykma3vva.png

Bullshit.

Otherwise Pedo's wouldn't so Exclusively focus on one Gender over the other.

You know this is True, yet you Persist with Lies.

:)

peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back