Michele Gives Advice To Beiber's Parents..., Whata Joke !

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Michele Obama - in an interview released Friday - says she would advise Bieber's parents to play a more active role in the young star's chaotic life.

Read more: Michele Obama has advice for Justin Bieber's mom Pattie Mallette | Mail Online

Justin Bieber and his father allegedly refused a pilot's warning to stop smoking pot during a flight from Canada to New Jersey on Friday, according to a law enforcement source.

well..., at least his Dad is playing an active role.

Moooochele needs to keep her ugly cow sized mouth shut. :lmao: :clap2:

So long as we continue to sustain this tolerant Hollywood celebrity society, having the White House come out and berate you in public is a wonderful idea. Nothing else seems to work to correct behaviour. But if the President or First Lady jump in your poop, maybe that will.

I guess the OP thinks children don't need or want direction and discipline. He even jokes that Beiber's father is taking an active role in his son's life by getting stoned with him.

And, if the OP was in an airplane, he'd joke when the pilot had to use O2 rather than fly impaired?

What will the hateful rw's say if Beiber dies from a drug overdose or drunken car accident?

As usual, our First Lady is spot on and the pathetic rw's are full of hate over nothing.

`

So long as we continue to sustain this tolerant Hollywood celebrity society, having the White House come out and berate you in public is a wonderful idea. Nothing else seems to work to correct behaviour. But if the President or First Lady jump in your poop, maybe that will.

Naw ... just like the fools here, her comments will probably make father and son behave even less responsibly.

Sad though, that the right celebrates poor parenting.

I guess the OP thinks children don't need or want direction and discipline. He even jokes that Beiber's father is taking an active role in his son's life by getting stoned with him.

And, if the OP was in an airplane, he'd joke when the pilot had to use O2 rather than fly impaired?

What will the hateful rw's say if Beiber dies from a drug overdose or drunken car accident?

As usual, our First Lady is spot on and the pathetic rw's are full of hate over nothing.

`

Parenting? Yeah just like when obama said i want abortion availible for my daughters cause i don't want them to be burdened with a child? To the world, yeah that kind of a person should be giving parenting advice. Sheesh

:lmao: you fucking liarberals are so damn funny AND predictable, :clap2:

good point on Odumber predicting his daughters would be street walking sluts. :lmao:

Forum List

Back