First Lady Mooch now telling white people how to raise their kids

This grotesque cow is the most hated woman in america. All she does is take monthly ski trips that cost the taxpayers a million $ a pop.

FLOTUS?s parenting prescription for Justin Bieber woes - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

2/7/14 5:00 PM EST
First lady Michelle Obama’s advice to Justin Bieber’s mother is to spend lots of time with her son and get to know who he’s hanging out with, the self-proclaimed “mom-in-chief” said in an interview released Friday.

“I would pull him close,” Obama said of the 19-year-old pop singer in an interview with Univision, when asked how she’d guide the troubled pop star right now if she were his mom. “I don’t know if it would be advice as much as action. I would be very present in his life right now. And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what’s going on in his head, to figure out who’s in his life and who’s not, you know.”

She added that she’s seen that her kids “just want you near, you know, they want that advice from a parent. They want to see you on a daily basis” and because Bieber is “still a kid, he’s still growing up,” that lesson applies. The singer has faced multiple arrests, and reports of drug and alcohol use.

She is an idiot. Bieber is legally an adult and he can do whatever the hell he wants to do. Clearly she and our king think they can control the behavior of adult children. Didn't he say he wouldn't allow his son (which he doesn't have) to play professional football even though the NFL players are all legal age!

God, they are stupid. I think they were both born in a barn and raised in a chicken coop. And what does Justin Beiber have to do with how Americans raise their children anyway? He is Canadian!

God damn I hate partisan politics. I'm a republican too, but what the fuck was wrong with her advice? I expect more from my fellow republicans. That kind of nitpicking is childish and unreasonable.

News flash, not everything the president and the first lady do is wrong. Be a man and give credit to your opponents when credit is due.

Her advice was stupid because Beiber is of legal age. He can do whatever the hell he wants whether his mother of the first cow like it or not.

God damn I hate partisan politics. I'm a republican too, but what the fuck was wrong with her advice? I expect more from my fellow republicans. That kind of nitpicking is childish and unreasonable.

News flash, not everything the president and the first lady do is wrong. Be a man and give credit to your opponents when credit is due.

HAHAHA. Stop with that "i'm a republican but " BS. Everyone here knows you're a super libby.

Anyway, mooch's advice was idiotic. She should have said the kid is a psychopath with no respect for the safety of others and should be locked up forever.

Of course he isn't a Republican. He can't figure out the fallacy of the moo cow's not so sage advice.

Don't have to be white to give good advice to white people on how to raise their kids anymore than you have to have a vagina to be a good gynecologist. :)

I only go to female GYNs. And there is a really good reason for that.

Her advice was stupid because Beiber is of legal age. He can do whatever the hell he wants whether his mother of the first cow like it or not.

Not entirely true. He can do "whatever the hell he wants," but he shouldn't be surprised when doing so gets his punk ass arrested.

I agree, though, that Michelle should keep her nose out of it.

Not entirely true. He can do "whatever the hell he wants," but he shouldn't be surprised when doing so gets his punk ass arrested.

I agree, though, that Michelle should keep her nose out of it.

Somebody needs to put a muzzle on the moo cow.

HAHAHA. Stop with that "i'm a republican but " BS. Everyone here knows you're a super libby.

Anyway, mooch's advice was idiotic. She should have said the kid is a psychopath with no respect for the safety of others and should be locked up forever.

Of course he isn't a Republican. He can't figure out the fallacy of the moo cow's not so sage advice.

Of course not. Republicans prefer to tell adults what they can or can't do in their bedrooms instead.

A mother giving her 19 year old son advice on the other hand is ridiculous. :cuckoo:

It's a wonder she didn't tell Bieber's mother, who was an unwed teen mother "See you could have had an abortion."

[

I'm 41 and I've never voted for a democrat in my life. Are you wrong about everything? You're a racist, a fool and a faggot.

The board notes that you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Sorry i made you lose your temper.

the board notes for the 56th hundred time.....that you are an idiot.....

Or he had shitty parents. What advice would you give him? Better yet, what were you like at his age?

This grotesque cow is the most hated woman in america. All she does is take monthly ski trips that cost the taxpayers a million $ a pop.

FLOTUS?s parenting prescription for Justin Bieber woes - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

First lady Michelle Obama’s advice to Justin Bieber’s mother is to spend lots of time with her son and get to know who he’s hanging out with, the self-proclaimed “mom-in-chief” said in an interview released Friday.

“I would pull him close,” Obama said of the 19-year-old pop singer in an interview with Univision, when asked how she’d guide the troubled pop star right now if she were his mom. “I don’t know if it would be advice as much as action. I would be very present in his life right now. And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what’s going on in his head, to figure out who’s in his life and who’s not, you know.”

She added that she’s seen that her kids “just want you near, you know, they want that advice from a parent. They want to see you on a daily basis” and because Bieber is “still a kid, he’s still growing up,” that lesson applies. The singer has faced multiple arrests, and reports of drug and alcohol use.

just shut the fuck up racist troll

That's probably the most basic truth about kids - that they want and need direction and discipline. Bieber is certainly not getting that from his creep father who insisted on smoking so much grass on their plane that the pilot and co-pilot had to use O2 masks to fly safe. I almost feel sorry for Bieber. Unless something changes soon, he won't live a long life.

The First Lady is right and, as usual, pathetic Shoot Speeder is wrong.

She is an idiot. Bieber is legally an adult and he can do whatever the hell he wants to do. Clearly she and our king think they can control the behavior of adult children. Didn't he say he wouldn't allow his son (which he doesn't have) to play professional football even though the NFL players are all legal age!

God, they are stupid. I think they were both born in a barn and raised in a chicken coop. And what does Justin Beiber have to do with how Americans raise their children anyway? He is Canadian!
But you see nothing disagreeable in the OP. :cuckoo:

Of course not. Republicans prefer to tell adults what they can or can't do in their bedrooms instead.

A mother giving her 19 year old son advice on the other hand is ridiculous. :cuckoo:

Bieber is Moochelle's son? Who knew?

Finally a republican I can relate to. Thanks.

Forum List

Back