First Lady Mooch now telling white people how to raise their kids

If she would be smart she would avoid the answer.

She was smart. She gave an outstandingly great answer. Why would avoiding the answer be smart? She gave her opinion of what she would do because she was asked. I know its hard to find fault in the FLOTUS but this is stooping to new lows.

no, she was not smart. she has many flaws and not knowing when to shut up and diplomatically avoid the question is one of them, but that comes with manners, you know :D

her advice is not applicable to the particular situation, although as a general advice there is nothing wrong with it.

Just not for this particular totally dysfunctional ADULTS.

She should have declined to answer the question, because it is none of her business. Just like li'l Trayvon was none of Barry's business.
And then you racist scum would have attacked her for not answering the question.

Aw come on man. She shouldn't have been asked the question. The President chose to put his ass on the line that day he was asked about Trayvon. No brainer you could see that son of a gun question coming from a mile away. This one for the First Lady was wrong.

I disagree. She should and will be asked questions which she should know how to dodge.

She should take some lessons from Jay Carney :D

She was smart. She gave an outstandingly great answer. Why would avoiding the answer be smart? She gave her opinion of what she would do because she was asked. I know its hard to find fault in the FLOTUS but this is stooping to new lows.

no, she was not smart. she has many flaws and not knowing when to shut up and diplomatically avoid the question is one of them, but that comes with manners, you know :D

her advice is not applicable to the particular situation, although as a general advice there is nothing wrong with it.

Just not for this particular totally dysfunctional ADULTS.

Yes she was smart. I admire her answering the question and imparting some wisdom to those that dont know how to raise a family. Anytime you have knowledge the best thing you can do is pay it forward. Only retarded selfish people think otherwise.

Don't have to be white to give good advice to white people on how to raise their kids anymore than you have to have a vagina to be a good gynecologist. :)

I only go to female GYNs. And there is a really good reason for that.

Your call. Last time I got a physical and barrage of STI/HIV tests it was a very attractive blonde lady doctor. I didn't care it was a woman, only care if they're qualified. My only concern was getting an erection while she did her stuff. :) Everything clear btw, as always.

Don't have to be white to give good advice to white people on how to raise their kids anymore than you have to have a vagina to be a good gynecologist. :)

I only go to female GYNs. And there is a really good reason for that.

Your call. Last time I got a physical and barrage of STI/HIV tests it was a very attractive blonde lady doctor. I didn't care it was a woman, only care if they're qualified. My only concern was getting an erection while she did her stuff. :) Everything clear btw, as always.

When male MDs hurt you in certain places, they tell you it doesn't hurt. Female MDs have had the exam and know it does hurt like hell if it is too rough, so they are much more careful how they handle that equipment. You couldn't pay me to go to a male GYN.

Just not for these particular totally dysfunctional ADULTS.

Yes she was smart. I admire her answering the question and imparting some wisdom to those that dont know how to raise a family. Anytime you have knowledge the best thing you can do is pay it forward. Only retarded selfish people think otherwise.

you can admire her, it does not make her smart. neither in this situation nor in general.

she does not know how to raise every family - she knows how to raise her own kids up to the age of 16.
Bieber is 19. He is already raised. At 16 he was also quite manageable.

Wait until one or both of her daughters gets caught speeding in France, where they plan to move to leaving Bobo to rent above 'Boystown, with a crack pipe in their purse.......which is 100% guaranteed in a few years. The older one will be going on 'holidays' by herself in a few years.. Then we'll get to watch the show on MTV.
Then 'Queen Mooch-A-Lot' can write a book about what she 'should have done'.

HAHAHA One affirmative action baby sticking up for another one.

She is the First Lady of all the people - white, red, yellow and black. She is a gracious and loving First Lady, even if some of her ideas are not always good.

God damn I hate partisan politics. I'm a republican too, but what the fuck was wrong with her advice? I expect more from my fellow republicans. That kind of nitpicking is childish and unreasonable.

News flash, not everything the president and the first lady do is wrong. Be a man and give credit to your opponents when credit is due.

HAHAHA. Stop with that "i'm a republican but " BS. Everyone here knows you're a super libby.

Anyway, mooch's advice was idiotic. She should have said the kid is a psychopath with no respect for the safety of others and should be locked up forever.

I'm 41 and I've never voted for a democrat in my life. Are you wrong about everything? You're a racist, a fool and a faggot.
You call him a racist, then you call him a faggot. Doesn't that make you a homophobe?

Just not for these particular totally dysfunctional ADULTS.

you can admire her, it does not make her smart. neither in this situation nor in general.

she does not know how to raise every family - she knows how to raise her own kids up to the age of 16.

You can admire her as well. It does make her smart. Not only could she be helpng the Bieber family she could be helping someone else as well that is listening to the advice. Its great advice. Thats intelligence that seems to be above your level of thinking. Lets see. In general she is a couple of stratospheres higher than you. She graduated Princeton cum laude and then obtained her law degree. You didn't make it to high school since you cant see she is smart. Another glaring flaw in your observation is that at 19 Bieber still is not an adult. Any moron can see that he needs guidance. Why are you so stupid?

Last edited:
God damn I hate partisan politics. I'm a republican too, but what the fuck was wrong with her advice? I expect more from my fellow republicans. That kind of nitpicking is childish and unreasonable.

News flash, not everything the president and the first lady do is wrong. Be a man and give credit to your opponents when credit is due.

HAHAHA. Stop with that "i'm a republican but " BS. Everyone here knows you're a super libby.

Anyway, mooch's advice was idiotic. She should have said the kid is a psychopath with no respect for the safety of others and should be locked up forever.

I'm 41 and I've never voted for a democrat in my life. Are you wrong about everything? You're a racist, a fool and a faggot.

Please...must you insult "faggots" by calling him one?

You can admire her as well. It does make her smart. Not only could she be helpng the Bieber family she could be helping someone else as well that is listening to the advice. Its great advice. Thats intelligence that seems to be above your level of thinking. Lets see. In general she is a couple of stratospheres higher than you. She graduated Princeton cum laude and then obtained her law degree. You didn't make it to high school since you cant see she is smart. Another glaring flaw in your observation is that at 19 Bieber still is not an adult. Any moron can see that he needs guidance. Why are you so stupid?

What you can't grasp is that, in the wake of all the talk of Beiber being deported, this was a political question not a request for parenting advice. But Mooch who is stupid and who doesn't think well on her feet took it to mean that someone wanted her to give parenting advice to the mother of an adult who is of legal age. She is so damn slow, she completely missed the mark.

If she wanted to talk parenting, maybe she should have had that talk with Trayvon Martin's mother. Not that it would have changed him into anything but a garden variety street thug.

What you can't grasp is that, in the wake of all the talk of Beiber being deported, this was a political question not a request for parenting advice. But Mooch who is stupid and who doesn't think well on her feet took it to mean that someone wanted her to give parenting advice to the mother of an adult who is of legal age. She is so damn slow, she completely missed the mark.

If she wanted to talk parenting, maybe she should have had that talk with Trayvon Martin's mother. Not that it would have changed him into anything but a garden variety street thug.

Are you lying or hoping I cant read? I wasn't a political question and even if it was she is not the politician her husband is.

“I would pull him close,” Obama said of the 19-year-old pop singer in an interview with Univision, when asked how she’d guide the troubled pop star right now if she were his mom.

Read more: FLOTUS?s parenting prescription for Justin Bieber woes - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Are you lying or hoping I cant read?

“I would pull him close,” Obama said of the 19-year-old pop singer in an interview with Univision, when asked how she’d guide the troubled pop star right now if she were his mom.

Read more: FLOTUS?s parenting prescription for Justin Bieber woes - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

The woman is stupid. No one in their right mind would have answered that question at all, let alone the way she answered it. Beiber is an adult of legal age. His mother has no more authority over him that the fat Mooch does. It is clear that she too has a mail order law degree.

Are you lying or hoping I cant read?

The woman is stupid. No one in their right mind would have answered that question at all, let alone the way she answered it. Beiber is an adult of legal age. His mother has no more authority over him that the fat Mooch does.

So you were lying and got busted. Got it. I still go to my mom for advice. Its not about authority its about trust that my mother would never steer me wrong. What happened to you for you not to know this?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back