Michele Obama goes to China.. Forbids any reporters.

The Obamas are disgusting! The WH is infested with Obama vermin, and will need to be fumigated when they leave just like it was when the Clintons left!

Thats what all the inbred hicks seem to be saying. Must be those defective genes.

No, infestations of that sort aren't genetic; they come from living conditions. Pretty prevalent in Kenya and some might even think that helps the case.

why no reporters ??

2w311dv.jpg

2sao46x.jpg

14mqs84.jpg

she's a pig. and pigs pig out

this isnt about eating out. leave it to YOU to not know whats going on a thread about the obama family. you see their name and go into a dumbass funk.

:rolleyes: The point being (as anyone with even rudimentary reading comprehension skills would know) that it doesn't matter if the picture was taken on the Great Wall or anywhere else. You cannot determine "achievement" with such certainty from a grinning family photo.

If you're going to try to communicate here you should at least try to learn a little English.

You are confusing yourself. I simply said they were going to be accomplished.

And you simply cannot determine that from a simple photograph. It's illogical. At this point, I don't expect you to be capable of even understanding what I'm getting at. You truly are a dimwit, and that's enough of you for one day.

do you have ANY idea how much crap ive read about obama family pictures from the righwing repubes???? its unbelievable the crap spewed about pictures of this family.

You are confusing yourself. I simply said they were going to be accomplished.

And you simply cannot determine that from a simple photograph. It's illogical. At this point, I don't expect you to be capable of even understanding what I'm getting at. You truly are a dimwit, and that's enough of you for one day.

do you have ANY idea how much crap ive read about obama family pictures from the righwing repubes???? its unbelievable the crap spewed about pictures of this family.

And that has what to do with my comments?

youre calling into question the comments made about the girls from viewing a picture. how is that any different from the vile crap said about the obamas from the rightwing. good god....everything she wears is made fun of by repubs ALL the damn time.

youre calling into question the comments made about the girls from viewing a picture. how is that any different from the vile crap said about the obamas from the rightwing. good god....everything she wears is made fun of by repubs ALL the damn time.

And that has what to do with MY comments? You got a problem with someone else's comments, take it up with them.

Michelle Obama's 'Mom in Chief' Image a Smash Hit With Chinese Media - The Hollywood Reporter

First Lady Michelle Obama is making a major splash during her first visit to China, transforming a low-profile trip into a diplomatic success, with a smitten Chinese media celebrating the budding relationship between the U.S. first lady and her Chinese counterpart, Peng Liyuan.

The China News Service described the First Lady as “Mrs. Diplomatic,” saying her visit could usher in a creative form of “soft adjustment” in Sino-U.S. ties, while the official Xinhua news agency described the visit as “an unprecedented and historical moment in the chapter of China-U.S. relations.”

On her visit, which will take her to Beijing, Xi'an and Chengdu, she will be accompanied by her daughters, Malia and Sasha, and her mother, Marian Robinson. Three generations of women from one family traveling together on the trip is making a big impression in China, where family ties and filial piety are highly esteemed.

There were gushing reports throughout the Chinese press on Friday featuring photographs of the first lady visiting schools and playing ping pong.

You don't know much about communism, or Chinese history.

Or anything else, as far as I can tell.

Maybe, you feel that way because YOU had your memory erased by drugs and alcohol. Newsflash: The vast majority of Chinese are teetotallers.

Now I know for sure you've never been to China. Does your ass get sore from all the 'information' you keep pulling out from there? If you have no actual information, why embarrass yourself like this by just guessing and pretending it is anything more than that?

Chinese consumers are biggest beer drinkers in the world: report* - NY Daily News

So if I have not gone to China, I do not meet up to your half and sorry-ass standards. ABOUT embarrassment, I was going to say the same thing. :badgrin:

Maybe, you feel that way because YOU had your memory erased by drugs and alcohol. Newsflash: The vast majority of Chinese are teetotallers.

Now I know for sure you've never been to China. Does your ass get sore from all the 'information' you keep pulling out from there? If you have no actual information, why embarrass yourself like this by just guessing and pretending it is anything more than that?

Chinese consumers are biggest beer drinkers in the world: report* - NY Daily News

So if I have not gone to China, I do not meet up to your half and sorry-ass standards.

If you have no idea what you're talking about you should be falling short of your own standards. If not, you don't have any.

So if I have not gone to China, I do not meet up to your half and sorry-ass standards.

If you have no idea what you're talking about you should be falling short of your own standards. If not, you don't have any.

You are how the standard in which the U.S. got established as imperialists. You won't listen to reason. :banana2:

You are how the standard in which the U.S. got established as imperialists. You won't listen to reason. :banana2:

What the fuck are you talking about? At least slow the drip enough to be coherent.

What the fuck are you talking about? At least slow the drip enough to be coherent.

Is this over your head? I apologize for your inability to grasp Eastern ways. Why don't you jump into another thread and spread your negativity and while you're at it, jump and dump on your buddies egging you on to this gibberish you pile on members in this forum who are honestly trying to further the conversation. Maybe you can find some Eastern friends to share your sadism with. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back