Michele Obama goes to China.. Forbids any reporters.

Hm, how could I miss this thread?

I think spring break is just a cover story, where the real reason is to remind her kids of her roots... well, communist roots.

Imagine, she goes to a group of "random" Chinese citizens and then speaks about years of oppression as a victim of racism. Yeah, she probably told them how she survived the American extermination camps.

"There were laws in America that discriminated against people like me because of the color of our skin".

Wow. Did she tell them how she's still haunted by laws that were no longer in effect when she was born? Did she outlined her plight as she endured racism in Princeton, and narrowly escaped death at Harvard?

Those Chinese citizens simply cant understand that American First lady had to live paycheck to paycheck while she was hospital administrator with a meager six digit income. They couldn't imagine that sometimes she had to say no to caviar, or no to a really expensive designer shoes because she and her husband just couldn't afford it.

But after her husband became democratic candidate for president, she was proud to be American for the first time and now she can hang out with celebrities, be bossy in her house, travel the world on taxpayers expense... you know, just normal stuff.

Ame®icano;8843947 said:

I think spring break is just a cover story, where the real reason is to remind her kids of her roots... well, communist roots.

Imagine, she goes to a group of "random" Chinese citizens and then speaks about years of oppression as a victim of racism. Yeah, she probably told them how she survived the American extermination camps.

"There were laws in America that discriminated against people like me because of the color of our skin".

Wow. Did she tell them how she's still haunted by laws that were no longer in effect when she was born? Did she outlined her plight as she endured racism in Princeton, and narrowly escaped death at Harvard?

Those Chinese citizens simply cant understand that American First lady had to live paycheck to paycheck while she was hospital administrator with a meager six digit income. They couldn't imagine that sometimes she had to say no to caviar, or no to a really expensive designer shoes because she and her husband just couldn't afford it.

But after her husband became democratic candidate for president, she was proud to be American for the first time and now she can hang out with celebrities, be bossy in her house, travel the world on taxpayers expense... you know, just normal stuff.

Must be nice to have a good cry. Next time bring some tissue so you can wipe your tears.

Ame®icano;8843947 said:

Must be nice to have a good cry. Next time bring some tissue so you can wipe your tears.

Yeah, half of the audience was weeping. They were given hope the someday they will make something of themselves. They didn't even know how much opportunities they have in China until they heard how bad America is to its own people.

Ame®icano;8843990 said:
Ame®icano;8843947 said:

Yeah, half of the audience was weeping. They were given hope the someday they will make something of themselves. They didn't even know how much opportunities they have in China until they heard how bad America is to its own people.

It will be OK. You must still be emotional about this? Must of reduced you to large, salty tears hearing the FLOTUS outline US history. It must have been shocking to you to hear about the adversity people face in the US over their skin color.

Ame®icano;8843990 said:

It will be OK. You must still be emotional about this? Must of reduced you to large, salty tears hearing the FLOTUS outline US history. It must have been shocking to you to hear about the adversity people face in the US over their skin color.

Yessir! Imagine all those bad things that happened to FLATUS personally because of laws on books. I'm soooo happy for her ability to overcome the atrocities of the United States, from arriving to Plymouth, over days of the "Trail of Tears" all the way to George Bush who has personally picked on personages of color like Michelle and her husband. Imagine how bad was growing up in Chicago, or how hard was to prepare to enter law school when the teabaggers were rioting at the '68 democratic convention... She has overcome all that, and how shes working hard to feed the poor and starve the rich.

Oh, let's not forget, now that her husband is in charge, he stopped global warming, wars, famines, and bad manners, except maybe drinking beer and occasional smoke, change came to Washington, there is transparency, no more corruption and crony capitalism, no back door deals, no scandals, no spying on citizens... picture perfect.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;8844077 said:
Ame®icano;8843990 said:

Yessir! Imagine all those bad things that happened to FLATUS personally because of laws on books. I'm soooo happy for her ability to overcome the atrocities of the United States, from arriving to Plymouth, over days of the "Trail of Tears" all the way to George Bush who has personally picked on personages of color like Michelle and her husband. Imagine how bad was growing up in Chicago, or how hard was to prepare to enter law school when the teabaggers were rioting at the '68 democratic convention... She has overcome all that, and how shes working hard to feed the poor and starve the rich.

Oh, let's not forget, now that her husband is in charge, he stopped global warming, wars, famines, and bad manners, except maybe drinking beer and occasional smoke,change came to Washington, there is transparency, no more corruption and crony capitalism, no back door deals, no scandals, no spying on citizens... picture perfect.

Your cry must be damaging your thought process. Everyone knows there is no way possible the FLOTUS experienced all those things personally. That's why they call it history. The good thing is she can speak on the history of the US from a Black perspective. I'm sure this will produce a fresh wave of tears from you to realize she is not restricted by what pinheads may think she should be confined to in talking about whatever subject she sees fit to address. Go ahead and cry into your pillow. :lol:

Ame®icano;8844077 said:

Oh, let's not forget, now that her husband is in charge, he stopped global warming, wars, famines, and bad manners, except maybe drinking beer and occasional smoke,change came to Washington, there is transparency, no more corruption and crony capitalism, no back door deals, no scandals, no spying on citizens... picture perfect.

Your cry must be damaging your thought process. Everyone knows there is no way possible the FLOTUS experienced all those things personally. That's why they call it history. The good thing is she can speak on the history of the US from a Black perspective. I'm sure this will produce a fresh wave of tears from you to realize she is not restricted by what pinheads may think she should be confined to in talking about whatever subject she sees fit to address. Go ahead and cry into your pillow. :lol:

Everyone knows? But does she?

Ame®icano;8844174 said:
Ame®icano;8844077 said:

Everyone knows? But does she?

Pretty sure she is aware of when she was born and what she went through. If you stop being emotional and think about it a minute, you too will realize that you know when you were born and what you experienced. You will also be able to pass on the stories told to you by your parents and grandparents about their experiences in this country. See how easy that is to understand?

You are how the standard in which the U.S. got established as imperialists. You won't listen to reason. :banana2:

What the fuck are you talking about? At least slow the drip enough to be coherent.

Is this over your head? I apologize for your inability to grasp Eastern ways. Why don't you jump into another thread and spread your negativity and while you're at it, jump and dump on your buddies egging you on to this gibberish you pile on members in this forum who are honestly trying to further the conversation. Maybe you can find some Eastern friends to share your sadism with. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you are not drunk as hell, heavily medicated, or suffering from traumatic head injury there is no excuse for this utter drivel. Get a hold of yourself and try - at least try - to communicate in coherent English.

What the fuck are you talking about? At least slow the drip enough to be coherent.

Is this over your head? I apologize for your inability to grasp Eastern ways. Why don't you jump into another thread and spread your negativity and while you're at it, jump and dump on your buddies egging you on to this gibberish you pile on members in this forum who are honestly trying to further the conversation. Maybe you can find some Eastern friends to share your sadism with. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you are not drunk as hell, heavily medicated, or suffering from traumatic head injury there is no excuse for this utter drivel. Get a hold of yourself and try - at least try - to communicate in coherent English.

With your endless contriving, you bring far more misery to all the sub-forums here at USMB than all the communist leadership brings in China.

With your endless contriving, you bring far more misery to all the sub-forums here at USMB than all the communist leadership brings in China.

What have I contrived? Please try to be specific and coherent.

Maybe, you feel that way because YOU had your memory erased by drugs and alcohol. Newsflash: The vast majority of Chinese are teetotallers.

Now I know for sure you've never been to China. Does your ass get sore from all the 'information' you keep pulling out from there? If you have no actual information, why embarrass yourself like this by just guessing and pretending it is anything more than that?

Chinese consumers are biggest beer drinkers in the world: report* - NY Daily News

So if I have not gone to China, I do not meet up to your half and sorry-ass standards.

Would you like to try again to defend making definitive statements about things you clearly know nothing about?

Now I know for sure you've never been to China. Does your ass get sore from all the 'information' you keep pulling out from there? If you have no actual information, why embarrass yourself like this by just guessing and pretending it is anything more than that?

Chinese consumers are biggest beer drinkers in the world: report* - NY Daily News

So if I have not gone to China, I do not meet up to your half and sorry-ass standards.

Would you like to try again to defend making definitive statements about things you clearly know nothing about?

Would you care to stop your endless hijacking of this thread and bring up a single subject?

Last edited:

Would you care to stop your endless hijacking of this thread and bring up a single subject?

Responding to your strange comments is not "hijacking." Stop making such strange and utterly uninformed comments and we'll be just fine.

Responding to your strange comments is not "hijacking." Stop making such strange and utterly uninformed comments and we'll be just fine.

I have already backed up all my comments. If you wish to challenge one further then do so, but without a topic you know very well you are a hijacker. :lol:

Forum List

Back