Michelle Bachmann (R) shady campaign finance scandal

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Quelle surprise. ;) Makes sense given that her staff is known to have a high-turnover rate for obvious reasons so why should they care? :dunno: (plus they're Repubs ;) :eusa_shhh: ) http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...as-high-staff-turnover-rate-reports-show.html

Bachmann campaign's use of contact list comes under more fire - First Read
But in his affidavit, Woolson says he approached Sorenson on the same day the fundraising emails were sent, and was told the list had been stolen.

"Kent smiled at me and said, 'Do you want to know how it happened?'" Woolson writes, adding:

I said, "No," and tried to back out of his office.

Kent said, "We took it." Kent said they weren't getting anything from Barb (Heki), so when she stepped out of the office they took it.

Kent said, "We stood watch."

Last edited:
Is this anything like the Menendez finance scandal? Or was it just necessary to deflect from Menendez' finance scandal.

good deflection post :thup: :rolleyes:

Quit patting yourself on the back.

No matter what you leftists do to deflect and deceive and fabricate, you can't outrun the long history of corruption and sexual deviancy and criminality of your Democrat Party politicians.

I see nothing major here in fact I suspect it's rather common and done by politicians on all sides it is certainly no worse than Charlie Rangel and Tim Geithner's tax issues which did not cost them their jobs.Basically what we have here is your typical partisan nonsense.

when you people give a crap and start posting on all the corrupt bastards you have in the Democrat party...

you have Mendez accused of sleeping with children and this the best you can come up

leave it to Nbc

stealing peoples private information is fine with you people?

You have already convicted the dem even though I dont think there are even charges yet.

but you give Bachman a pass even though there are no charges yet.

Partisan much?

deflection noted Steph :thup: You Drudge/Fox people are just too easy to spot.

by asking you to post on-topic, I'VE become a joke :rolleyes: Only in your head Steph. :tinfoil: :)

Last edited:
While Bush was in office the republicans invested next to nothing.

They had the lowest oversite in history I believe

We're all hoping that the Tea Party wins the primary with Bachmann and gets her running in the senate race against Franken. That would be high comedy. Not that Franken would be mean, as he's too much a gentleman for that. He'd just delight in setting things up to let her destroy herself.

my question is: what does she know & when did she know it?

Forum List

Back