Mitch McConnell's Campaign Manager To Resign Amid Bribery Scandal

Lakhota you are such a liar and they know who you are by the way.

They side step your mention. I've always been up front against McConnell. I promised I'd work her side. I'm living it. You trying to take some bizarro credit for her coming up against Mitch is beyond wild. Keep being a mega liar bitch.

Are you on the crack pipe again? How in the fuck am I trying to take ANY credit for Grimes "coming up against Mitch"? I'm simply passing along the news and adding a few personal comments along the way.

McConnell is the Obstructor-in-chief and I'd be happy to see that skeleton GTFO of D.C.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Does she need and aide??
Yep, I have my fingers crossed. However, Kentucky is a retard state - so who knows.

They side step your mention. I've always been up front against McConnell. I promised I'd work her side. I'm living it. You trying to take some bizarro credit for her coming up against Mitch is beyond wild. Keep being a mega liar bitch.
Who is "they"?

McConnell is the Obstructor-in-chief and I'd be happy to see that skeleton GTFO of D.C.

I have to ask. What the hell is a BN BiijHD whatever? I'm still on dial up and I see you guys using this shit and I don't have a clue.

Are you on the crack pipe again? How in the fuck am I trying to take ANY credit for Grimes "coming up against Mitch"? I'm simply passing along the news and adding a few personal comments along the way.

Answer my question, you crazy Canadian bitch.

Oh for crying out loud you know damn well I don't do drugs. Just stop ok.
Grimes will not only hold her own against Mitch but if I can help it she will smoke the crap out of him.

I swore I'd take him out for many reasons. But when I actually realized shes an old school true liberal it was easier. I've been busy Lakhota. Kentucky is a home away from home to me.

Grimes will not only hold her own against Mitch but if I can help it she will smoke the crap out of him.

I swore I'd take him out for many reasons. But when I actually realized shes an old school true liberal it was easier. I've been busy Lakhota. Kentucky is a home away from home to me.

You're totally fucking psycho.

Which one?

Am I on the crack pipe?

No never have been.

I'm really not getting where you are coming from over Grimes except that I called you out for just riding the train.

There's no sin in that. Don't be so testy.

Which one?

Am I on the crack pipe?

No never have been.

I'm really not getting where you are coming from over Grimes except that I called you out for just riding the train.

Fuck you, you lying psycho bitch.

Last edited:

Which one?

Am I on the crack pipe?

No never have been.

Fuck you, you lying psycho bitch.

Whoa geeze there girl. If you would remember correctly I swore an oath to remove Mitch from power did I not in spring?

I swore that if he did the dirty against Bevin I would do everything in my power to move heaven and earth against him.

Putting Grimes to the win I can and will and have been working the back counties where her people can't get at. Not with any sense of reality.

I'm a Boone. From a legacy Boone. Grimes will win. I'm throwing everything I can against Mitch and a win for her.

And her win will be a win for Kentucky. And as a female and as a Boone what more could I ask for?

It seems to me to be just more of the democratic playbook of trying to win elections by criminalizing the opposition or their campaign, like Walker, Perry, Christie; what Perry calls "lawfare"

Tsk, tsk, as if you think the Justice Department is somehow partial.

Tsk, tsk.

More RWNJ butthurt. All over the place.

I have to ask. What the hell is a BN BiijHD whatever? I'm still on dial up and I see you guys using this shit and I don't have a clue.
Its a rooted 10" HD screen Android Kit Kat 4.4.2 :afro:

Progressives stay current whereas conservatives are anchored in the past. Shun the Dark Side & come to the Light Sugar Shorts.....errr..... tinyd ;)

Last edited:
What The Scandal Around McConnell's Campaign Manager Really Means

WASHINGTON -- The five words a senator least likes to hear are not “you have lost the election.” They are “the federal investigation is ongoing.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky might have a reason to be concerned that the second sentence could lead to him hearing the first.

On Wednesday, a federal investigation in Iowa forced a state senator there to plead guilty to obstruction of justice charges stemming from $73,000 in bribes he admitted taking from Rep. Ron Paul's campaign in 2012.

Iowa Probe: A Ditch For Mitch

Sweat, Mitch, sweat.
n-BENTON-MCCONNELL-large570.jpg

Jesse Benton, the campaign manager of U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnnell (R-Ky.), is to resign his position, the Kentucky Herald-Leader reported Friday. The announcement comes as the McConnell campaign wrestles with Benton's possible ties to a bribery scandal when he was then former Rep. Ron Paul's (R-Texas.) political director during the 2012 presidential election. Benton told the Herald-Leader that rumors of his involvment in the scandal "risk unfairly undermining and becoming a distraction to this re-election campaign," as means to account for leaving his role with McConnell.

McConnell reluctantly accepted the announced departure, Benton told the Herald-Leader, adding "This decision breaks my heart, but I know it is the right thing for Mitch, for Kentucky and for the country." The resignation is to take effect Saturday.

As Paul's political director in 2012, Benton has been tied to the scandal that saw thousands of dollars exchanged for political endorsements prior to the 2012 presidential caucuses. On Wednesday, former Iowa state Senator Kent Sorenson pleaded guilty to charges in connection to receiving under-the-table payments for switching his backing from U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) to Paul. Sorenson then lied to investigators about the payments, according to the Department of Justice. Sorenson's guilty plea was accompanied by two documents, which could potentially implicate Benton, the Herald-Leader notes.

Benton maintained his innocence, giving a statement to the Herald-Leader that said, "There have been inaccurate press accounts and unsubstantiated media rumors about me and my role in past campaigns that are politically motivated, unfair and, most importantly, untrue." "Working for Mitch McConnell is one of the great honors of my life," Benton said.

In 2013, a phone recording surfaced in which Benton said that he was holding his nose while working for McConnell and thinking of the long-term best interests of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.).

Jesse Benton Mitch McConnell s Campaign Manager To Resign Amid Bribery Scandal

Sounds like the political water is getting a little muddy for McConnell. I hope Alison Lundergan Grimes defeats him in November.

Dream on.

A former Iowa GOP state lawmaker pleaded guilty in recent days to charges of accepting money to change his endorsement in 2012 from Michele Bachmann to Ron Paul. Benton was the chairman of Paul's 2012 campaign. He has not been accused of wrongdoing in the case.

http://www.politico.com

What The Scandal Around McConnell's Campaign Manager Really Means

WASHINGTON -- The five words a senator least likes to hear are not “you have lost the election.” They are “the federal investigation is ongoing.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky might have a reason to be concerned that the second sentence could lead to him hearing the first.

On Wednesday, a federal investigation in Iowa forced a state senator there to plead guilty to obstruction of justice charges stemming from $73,000 in bribes he admitted taking from Rep. Ron Paul's campaign in 2012.

Iowa Probe: A Ditch For Mitch

Sweat, Mitch, sweat.
n-BENTON-MCCONNELL-large570.jpg

Jesse Benton, the campaign manager of U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnnell (R-Ky.), is to resign his position, the Kentucky Herald-Leader reported Friday. The announcement comes as the McConnell campaign wrestles with Benton's possible ties to a bribery scandal when he was then former Rep. Ron Paul's (R-Texas.) political director during the 2012 presidential election. Benton told the Herald-Leader that rumors of his involvment in the scandal "risk unfairly undermining and becoming a distraction to this re-election campaign," as means to account for leaving his role with McConnell.

McConnell reluctantly accepted the announced departure, Benton told the Herald-Leader, adding "This decision breaks my heart, but I know it is the right thing for Mitch, for Kentucky and for the country." The resignation is to take effect Saturday.

As Paul's political director in 2012, Benton has been tied to the scandal that saw thousands of dollars exchanged for political endorsements prior to the 2012 presidential caucuses. On Wednesday, former Iowa state Senator Kent Sorenson pleaded guilty to charges in connection to receiving under-the-table payments for switching his backing from U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) to Paul. Sorenson then lied to investigators about the payments, according to the Department of Justice. Sorenson's guilty plea was accompanied by two documents, which could potentially implicate Benton, the Herald-Leader notes.

Benton maintained his innocence, giving a statement to the Herald-Leader that said, "There have been inaccurate press accounts and unsubstantiated media rumors about me and my role in past campaigns that are politically motivated, unfair and, most importantly, untrue." "Working for Mitch McConnell is one of the great honors of my life," Benton said.

In 2013, a phone recording surfaced in which Benton said that he was holding his nose while working for McConnell and thinking of the long-term best interests of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.).

Jesse Benton Mitch McConnell s Campaign Manager To Resign Amid Bribery Scandal

Sounds like the political water is getting a little muddy for McConnell. I hope Alison Lundergan Grimes defeats him in November.

Dream on.

A former Iowa GOP state lawmaker pleaded guilty in recent days to charges of accepting money to change his endorsement in 2012 from Michele Bachmann to Ron Paul. Benton was the chairman of Paul's 2012 campaign. He has not been accused of wrongdoing in the case.

http://www.politico.com

Not yet, but the federal investigation is ongoing.

Forum List

Back