*When you first voted did you vote democratic? Tell the truth.*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1.Well it is an easy target, *The Dumb*.
2. And each year there are another whole batch of *Dumb Voters*.
3. And most first time voters unless they have wise parents vote Democratic,....including the ic, for they are the party of ic.
4. Takes time to wise up, like fine wine it takes a while.
5. *Young and Dumb.*
6. Some one please tell them!
Michelle Obama urges young voters to 'take their power back'

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

3. And most first time voters unless they have wise parents vote Democratic,....including the ic, for they are the party of ic.
5. *Young and Dumb.*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, seeing as the dumb vote is the one that escaped them last time..... they all voted Trump.

Based on the Little Trumpsters knowledge of the facts that pertain to the issues and their willingness to trust a proven pathological liar, i’
I’d say Donald J Trump has a lock on the dumb voters.
Right scum bag. According butt stains like you half the voters in this country are stupid. Your right though, just not how you think. I'm telling you, people are getting sick of you bastards.I can't wait until one of you gets in my face!

Based on the Little Trumpsters knowledge of the facts that pertain to the issues and their willingness to trust a proven pathological liar, i’

figure-coi-2.png

Sorry bout that,

5. *Young and Dumb.*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
lol

Given your posting history, you’re in no position to refer to others as ‘dumb.’

Sorry bout that,

1. First time voters are green, they are not usually well informed.
  2. Sure I am generalizing that most first time voters are dumb, and well,...its true.
  3. And they in the most part have limited information to draw a conclusion from seeing most media outlets are crazy town liberal biased.
  4. Where these voters get a constant stream of how very bad the President is, and his party the Republicans.
  5. This alone makes it easy for them to lean Democratic, seeing that is what they are being spoon fed all the time, for nearly 2 years now, while good things are indeed happening.
  6. Some first time voters are smart enough to see the slanted stories in the main stream media and steer away from the Democratic Party.
  7. But in reality the dumb or really dumb, believe what they are being told in the main stream media, and will gut vote for the Democratic Party.
  8. They use no mental thought whatsoever, and just vote for the Democrats in some mind numb voting machine reaction.
  9. It does and will happen, and Mr. *O* michelle is fanning the flames of this deception while stroking his man stick....whoever posted than pic of his dingle lingle thanks, never forget michelle started out as Mike.
  10. Please vote wisely.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Voted for Humphrey because I did not like Nixon and his stance on Vietnam was so screwed up.

Right scum bag. According butt stains like you half the voters in this country are stupid. Your right though, just not how you think. I'm telling you, people are getting sick of you bastards.I can't wait until one of you gets in my face!

Here is a typical reply, by someone who isn't exactly intelligent. The ole' internet tough guy threat. :happy-1: Thanks for re-enforcing my post.

Here is a typical reply, by someone who isn't exactly intelligent. The ole' internet tough guy threat. :happy-1: Thanks for re-enforcing my post.

Keep it up terrorist. I'd love to see you get what you deserve.

America is roaring and you say we're stupid?

It's the continuation of a trend, as this chart factually displays. Unemployment has been on a consistent for the last 6-plus years.
So yeah, this trend didn't just start when Trump took office. if you think it did, well then you are stupid.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2018_all_period_M08_data.gif

America is roaring and you say we're stupid?

It's the continuation of a trend, as this chart factually displays. Unemployment has been on a consistent for the last 6-plus years.
So yeah, this trend didn't just start when Trump took office. if you think it did, well then you are stupid.

View attachment 219311

Barry was heading the most anemic recovery in US history.
It's no accident that the economy and stock market went gangbusters after Trump was elected along with business and consumer confidence.

Forum List

Back