*Michelle *O* Seeking Dumb Vote*

*When you first voted did you vote democratic? Tell the truth.*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on the Little Trumpsters knowledge of the facts that pertain to the issues and their willingness to trust a proven pathological liar, i’
I’d say Donald J Trump has a lock on the dumb voters.
Right scum bag. According butt stains like you half the voters in this country are stupid. Your right though, just not how you think. I'm telling you, people are getting sick of you bastards.I can't wait until one of you gets in my face!

After last week, I say let's roll!

Based on the Little Trumpsters knowledge of the facts that pertain to the issues and their willingness to trust a proven pathological liar, i’

America is roaring and you say we're stupid?

It's the continuation of a trend, as this chart factually displays. Unemployment has been on a consistent for the last 6-plus years.
So yeah, this trend didn't just start when Trump took office. if you think it did, well then you are stupid.

View attachment 219311
Still waiting for all those shovel ready jobs. Actually the last administration had the worst recovery in history. The recovery would have been better if they had stayed out of it. Easy to show increasing jobs if you are creating them at the expense of the government. Especially if you start at rock bottom on unempyment.

It's the continuation of a trend, as this chart factually displays. Unemployment has been on a consistent for the last 6-plus years.
So yeah, this trend didn't just start when Trump took office. if you think it did, well then you are stupid.

View attachment 219311

Barry was heading the most anemic recovery in US history.
It's no accident that the economy and stock market went gangbusters after Trump was elected along with business and consumer confidence.

Deficits, deficits, deficits.
===================================
Donald Trump: As projected in the FY 2019 budget, Trump plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41-percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. He will add almost as much in four years as Obama did in eight. That would also make him the second-biggest contributor to the debt in history in just one term.
Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?

View attachment 219311
lol, trolls and their squiggly lines that prove NOTHING!

View attachment 219311

It's no accident that the economy and stock market went gangbusters after Trump was elected along with business and consumer confidence.

Donald Trump: As projected in the FY 2019 budget, Trump plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41-percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. He will add almost as much in four years as Obama did in eight. That would also make him the second-biggest contributor to the debt in history in just one term.
Obama did, no matter how much skank libs lie.

View attachment 219311
lol, trolls and their squiggly lines that prove NOTHING!

That's your M.O., you say nothing, you prove nothing. Which makes you,,a nothing. :2up:

Right scum bag. According butt stains like you half the voters in this country are stupid. Your right though, just not how you think. I'm telling you, people are getting sick of you bastards.I can't wait until one of you gets in my face!

Pray tell where do I go to get in your face to see you quiver in fear?

View attachment 219311
Still waiting for all those shovel ready jobs. Actually the last administration had the worst recovery in history. The recovery would have been better if they had stayed out of it. Easy to show increasing jobs if you are creating them at the expense of the government. Especially if you start at rock bottom on unempyment.
We had a shit load of shovel ready jobs here in California when Barack was getting the nation back on it's economic feet. Been going strong ever since his plan was enacted.

View attachment 219311

Yet tax revenues are at an all time high.
Let the next round of tax cuts take effect and we'll see where we are then.
I mean barry jacked the debt up and had low tax revenues,so whats worse?

View attachment 219311
We had a shit load of shovel ready jobs here in California when Barack was getting the nation back on it's economic feet. Been going strong ever since his plan was enacted.

We had?
So what happened to em? I mean the state with the highest level of poverty in the country sure could use em.

A lot of those you label “young and dumb” also make up our military. Have you thought about that? It is good to get young voters engaged.

At least that blatantly white-hating water-buffalo-in-a-dress is rich enough to afford entire warehouses of the salt it needs to survive; it no longer needs to kill people by draining the salt from the bodies with its finger suction cups.

View attachment 219311
Then why is it California and persons of color had the worst unemployment numbers under him? Just a crazy fluke?

View attachment 219311

And?
Government Revenues Drop as Tax Cuts Kick In

View attachment 219311

And?

Fer fuks sake.......

Feds Collect Record Individual Income Taxes Through June; Still Run $607B Deficit

Trump Tax Cuts: Revenues Hit Record High In April

Trump Tax Cuts: Are They Paying For Themselves? | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

https://nypost.com/2018/07/18/whats-behind-the-governments-record-income-tax-collection/

You're a Fucken Retard.

Voted against Nixon for his failure to end the Vietnam War and his Mid-East policy that helped bring about the first oil embargo. From start to finish the 70's really sucked.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Voted for Humphrey because I did not like Nixon and his stance on Vietnam was so screwed up.

1. So Max are you a Democrat now ?
  2. Just wondering.
  3. If you are still a Democrat I will be surprised.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Never was a Democrat. Could say I lean slightly Republican but identify as an independent.

1. I don't understand you voted for Humphries that makes you a Democrat.
  2. Then you voted perhaps Jimmy Carter.
  3. Then you voted for another Democrat.
  4. And so on and so on, all the way to Obama....
  5. Nope your a Democrat Max.
  6. That is like a man who wants to identify as a women.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Voted for Humphrey because I did not like Nixon and his stance on Vietnam was so screwed up.

1. So Max are you a Democrat now ?
  2. Just wondering.
  3. If you are still a Democrat I will be surprised.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Never was a Democrat. Could say I lean slightly Republican but identify as an independent.

1. I don't understand you voted for Humphries that makes you a Democrat.
  2. Then you voted perhaps Jimmy Carter.
  3. Then you voted for another Democrat.
  4. And so on and so on, all the way to Obama....
  5. Nope your a Democrat Max.
  6. That is like a man who wants to identify as a women.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
First of all do not presume to tell me who I voted for.

Second I never voted for 44. Not the first time, not the second. You sound like a completely useless clairvoyant that could not get it right even a week after something was reported by all the networks. You really must be one sorry little child.

View attachment 219311

And?

Fer fuks sake.......

Feds Collect Record Individual Income Taxes Through June; Still Run $607B Deficit

Trump Tax Cuts: Revenues Hit Record High In April

Trump Tax Cuts: Are They Paying For Themselves? | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

https://nypost.com/2018/07/18/whats-behind-the-governments-record-income-tax-collection/

You're a Fucken Retard.

Facts are facts, Gomer.
Government revenue since the recent tax reform | FRED Blog

View attachment 219311

And?
lol! The media is proven to be filled with liars everyday and these mudpuppets still post them as "proof"

Forum List

Back