*Michelle *O* Seeking Dumb Vote*

*When you first voted did you vote democratic? Tell the truth.*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I started with Bush Sr. in 1988 and voted Republican since except for this last Presidential election where I wrote in Darrell Castle.

I'm definitely voting Trump in 2020 then Pence, Pence.

By that time the Democrat party will be done except on the left coast and they will be confined to San Francisco.

I started with Bush Sr. in 1988 and voted Republican since except for this last Presidential election where I wrote in Darrell Castle.

I'm definitely voting Trump in 2020 then Pence, Pence.

By that time the Democrat party will be done except on the left coast and they will be confined to San Francisco.
Cleaning the streets while learning Spanish in night school?

It's the continuation of a trend, as this chart factually displays. Unemployment has been on a consistent for the last 6-plus years.
So yeah, this trend didn't just start when Trump took office. if you think it did, well then you are stupid.

View attachment 219311

Barry was heading the most anemic recovery in US history.
It's no accident that the economy and stock market went gangbusters after Trump was elected along with business and consumer confidence.

Deficits, deficits, deficits.
===================================
Donald Trump: As projected in the FY 2019 budget, Trump plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41-percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. He will add almost as much in four years as Obama did in eight. That would also make him the second-biggest contributor to the debt in history in just one term.
Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?

Yet tax revenues are at an all time high.
Let the next round of tax cuts take effect and we'll see where we are then.
I mean barry jacked the debt up and had low tax revenues,so whats worse?

And?
Government Revenues Drop as Tax Cuts Kick In

Fer fuks sake.......

Feds Collect Record Individual Income Taxes Through June; Still Run $607B Deficit

Trump Tax Cuts: Revenues Hit Record High In April

Trump Tax Cuts: Are They Paying For Themselves? | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

https://nypost.com/2018/07/18/whats-behind-the-governments-record-income-tax-collection/

You're a Fucken Retard.

It's the continuation of a trend, as this chart factually displays. Unemployment has been on a consistent for the last 6-plus years.
So yeah, this trend didn't just start when Trump took office. if you think it did, well then you are stupid.

View attachment 219311

It's no accident that the economy and stock market went gangbusters after Trump was elected along with business and consumer confidence.

Donald Trump: As projected in the FY 2019 budget, Trump plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41-percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. He will add almost as much in four years as Obama did in eight. That would also make him the second-biggest contributor to the debt in history in just one term.

And?
lol! The media is proven to be filled with liars everyday and these mudpuppets still post them as "proof"

You dumb shit, my link is a direct link to the Fed.

And?

Fer fuks sake.......

Feds Collect Record Individual Income Taxes Through June; Still Run $607B Deficit

Trump Tax Cuts: Are They Paying For Themselves? | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

https://nypost.com/2018/07/18/whats-behind-the-governments-record-income-tax-collection/

You're a Fucken Retard.

And?
lol! The media is proven to be filled with liars everyday and these mudpuppets still post them as "proof"

lol, the "fed" is as corrupt as Chicago in the 20's.

Sorry bout that,

1. Max sorry if I stepped on your toes there bud.
  2. I was for sure you voted for *O*!
  3. But what have you?
  4. I voted for Jimmy Carter, my dear sweet mother was a liberal and convinced me at the age of 18 to vote for the Democrats, I did.
  5. That was the last time I voted for a Democrat, I took a stand with Reagan after ole Jimmy the Weak.
  6. Kinda like Obama the Weak.
  7. A weak leader can not lead, he must be STRONG to lead.
  8. Only strong leaders can get the job done, through out history its only strong leaders who can lead.
  9. Max listen to me, I respect your answer for not voting for *O*, and your desire to vote for Trump this next time, if I heard you right, please make a stand while you are alive to make a stand, I personally feel Independents are weak minded that is why they are *out there*, not in a Party, be strong dude.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Trump should warm up to the young voters, the first time voters, maybe give them a free shirt perhaps.
  2. I don't think that would be illegal or unethical.
  3. He needs to reach out to them in either case, if only because the Democrats have been doing it for decades.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Voted against Nixon for his failure to end the Vietnam War and his Mid-East policy that helped bring about the first oil embargo. From start to finish the 70's really sucked.

Sorry bout that,

Just recalled and looked up to confirm that oil embargo occurred in '73 during Nixon's 2nd term. Thus after the election, I wish to steer away from making any claim to be some sort of a Nostradamus.

Voted against Nixon for his failure to end the Vietnam War and his Mid-East policy that helped bring about the first oil embargo. From start to finish the 70's really sucked.

Sorry bout that,

Just recalled and looked up to confirm that oil embargo occurred in '73 during Nixon's 2nd term. Thus after the election, I wish to steer away from making any claim to be some sort of a Nostradamus.
It did happen in 73. I was working in the oilfield at that time. Part of it was Nixons policies but the biggest part of it was the oil companies them selves. There were full tanks in the field that I worked in. Pumps were shut down because there was no room. I heard rumors of tankers sitting off the coast with no room in tanks to off load into.

The rumor in the field was that the oil companies wanted a price increase and knew that only by creating an artificial shortage could they get the price they wanted. That was backed up with the fact that once they got a sustained price increase of over a dollar a gallon for gasoline there was suddenly no real shortage.

Funny how that played out.

Sorry bout that,

1. Max sorry if I stepped on your toes there bud.
  2. I was for sure you voted for *O*!
  3. But what have you?
  4. I voted for Jimmy Carter, my dear sweet mother was a liberal and convinced me at the age of 18 to vote for the Democrats, I did.
  5. That was the last time I voted for a Democrat, I took a stand with Reagan after ole Jimmy the Weak.
  6. Kinda like Obama the Weak.
  7. A weak leader can not lead, he must be STRONG to lead.
  8. Only strong leaders can get the job done, through out history its only strong leaders who can lead.
  9. Max listen to me, I respect your answer for not voting for *O*, and your desire to vote for Trump this next time, if I heard you right, please make a stand while you are alive to make a stand, I personally feel Independents are weak minded that is why they are *out there*, not in a Party, be strong dude.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
First of all I voted for who I thought could do the job. Unfortunately sometimes there were no good choices and sometimes my choice was not a good one. 44 was the worst president we have ever had. But many people voted for him just because of his skin. Some defend him to this day because of that alone.

I think Trump has a lot of rough edges and I think he is too worried about what others think. He has not caused me to back away from or regret my choice. I can not imagine anyone voting for Hillary even just because she was a woman.

I will continue to vote for who I hope can do the job. I will not vote for someone only because of party. That being said most Democrats are either too stupid or too inept for me to consider voting for at the moment.

You might take a lesson here and decide that you should tone down your rhetoric, you are starting to act a lot like the Democrats in their unreasoning hate.

And?

Fer fuks sake.......

You're a Fucken Retard.

And?

Typical response by a typical ill informed poster and the two ignorant posters who agreed with your unbelievable stupid post.
Little Trumpsters just confirmed my post, where I correctly stated that Trump has the stupid voters locked and loyally voting for him.
Little Trumpsters, now go back and trust your talking points (alternative non-facts) over reality. Little Trumpsters consistently demonstrate how weak-minded and how easily they are manipulated. I'm so happy that I'm not like you mush-minds.

And?

Typical response by a typical ill informed poster and the two ignorant posters who agreed with your unbelievable stupid post.
Little Trumpsters just confirmed my post, where I correctly stated that Trump has the stupid voters locked and loyally voting for him.
Little Trumpsters, now go back and trust your talking points (alternative non-facts) over reality. Little Trumpsters consistently demonstrate how weak-minded and how easily they are manipulated. I'm so happy that I'm not like you mush-minds.
Isn't odd how all who disagree with your lying ass are "ignorant" or "uneducated". How classically liberally arrogant rolled in debased stupid.

Forum List

Back